[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go from Zero to Kino why is this movie so good?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

>go from Zero to Kino

why is this movie so good?
>>
Retko govno od filma. Moras biti amer da shvatis ovo smece ozbiljno
>>
>>84197839
>nu-males who only watch movies from 2010 an onward think this movie is good horror
O I am laffin.
>>
How was The Conjuring? I skipped it because I thought it was the movie series Ouija, which I confused for the movie series Insidious.
>>
>>84197872
shut up faggot
>>
>>84197915
good characters, good horror, good story, something I want to see get several sequals.

and then the Conjuring 2 came out and I wanted nothing to do with it
>>
>>84197839
big horror fan, but fuck the conjuring. indicative of all of the worst trends of throwaway "scary" movies that come out every month
>>
>>84197872
>get a load of this cucklord
>>
>>84198075
Who are you quoting?
>>
>>84197839
It goes from shit to real shit and all the boring shit happens.
>>
I liked it, one of the best horror flicks of the decade.

>>84197973
also good production design, setting (1970s rural New England)
Vera Farmiga and Patrick Wilson are good too.

I might put Insidious above it though (slightly)
>>
It's a 6/10
>>
>>84197872
>good
>horror
Pick1
>>
>>84197872
this
>>84197936
>>84198075
reddit
>>
>>84198174
You're nuts, Insidious doesn't touch the first Conjuring.

Insidious went way over the top, O hurr Durr literally hundreds of ghosts have invaded your home, O hurr Durr Darth Maul demon with gnarly claws (but don't worry he won't use them when they count, instead he'll shove you and backhand you glower as you escape and then get outrun in the end by a child with foot long legs). The scene where Dalton comes out of nowhere and slaps the table and then starts slapping the shit out of all of them and that random greaser tries licking homegirl with his gnarly tongue was fucking hilarious, one of the worst scenes in horror ever. LEAVE THIS VESSEL! O all we had to do was turn on the light.

By contrast the Conjuring was in my opinion a better movie than the Exorcist (though not as artistically mature). The scene where the mom was up in the staircase trembling with terror and the hands appear and clap BTFO's all of Insidious.

The Conjuring 2 was shit because it fell prey to the same faults in Insidious and went over the top. I enjoyed the first two Insidious movies and the second Conjuring only superficially, it was fun. But the first Conjuring was on another level.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.