[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Idea for a Better Call Saul spinoff: HandyMike Starring Mike

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: Handymike.jpg (227KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Handymike.jpg
227KB, 1366x768px
Idea for a Better Call Saul spinoff: HandyMike

Starring Mike Ehrmentraut who doesn't want a quiet retirement, so he spends his time helping out with various handy work. Expect 10 to 15 minute scenes of Mike fixing fences, painting houses, raking leaves and maybe even shoveling snow! He will also do low level security work for extra thrills!

I mean, who wouldn't want to watch that?
>>
i would tbqh
>>
>>84196670
but seriously where the fuck was Mike from the last two episodes of BCS?
>>
If it will get my lazy good-for-nothing 38 year-old son out of my basement then so be it. Always on that goddamn fortune site he keeps mumbling about whenever I walk in.
>>
We need a Chuck prequel series. There are so many unanswered questions. How did he get to be a successful lawyer? When did he start feeling electricity through his skin? What happened to his relationship with his wife?

At least 6 seasons there, maybe more.
>>
>>84197283
Sitting at home waiting for the show to need more filler.
>>
File: ax74qedf.jpg (15KB, 171x171px) Image search: [Google]
ax74qedf.jpg
15KB, 171x171px
mike fixing the playground is honestly much more interesting than jimmy and chuck's legal shit
>>
>>84196670
ya this would be good, mike doing mundane shit and then it's a monster of the week where he teaches some asshole a lesson but only as a last resort
>>
>>84199498
I would actually watch this over most other things on television, but the problem is that we need another show with a yet younger and more likeable female lead, so we need a younger male lead by extension.

Which is why I'd like to pitch The Importance Of Being Ernesto, a sort of "professional coming-of-age series" about a young, upbeat guy learning from the best (Hamlin the Younger) and trying to balance his seemingly stymied and precarious career track with the office friendships that got him this far in the midst of bizarre and tragic drama that he can't do anything about.

Meanwhile, his parents are putting the pressure on because he's not living up to their high expectations being stuck in a mailroom paying off debts after dropping out of med school because he couldn't handle the stress.
Will he get to keep his HHM job in the end? Or maybe losing it will be the only way he finds...himself? He's just a good guy with a good heart stuck in a bad situation, can he make things right and keep up the balancing act when life keeps knocking him down and everyone demands too much?

Basically it would be the thematic opposite of BB/BCS
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.