[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I didn't think it was bad to be quite honest, familia.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

I didn't think it was bad to be quite honest, familia.
>>
well you should've
>>
>>84196328
It was as bad and forgettable as 4 without the soundtrack to make me go back to it.
>>
>>84196328
fuck off then you fucking huge faggot
that movie was fucking trash
even the intro "Jack escapes" bit was pretty shit
>>
>>84196328
I understand that Jack is supposed to be washed up in this one, but filming this whilst Johnny was bloated and down in the dumbs was silly of Disney.

It felt like a caricature of Jack Sparrow. Hopefully they film the next one soon whilst Johnny's back to being slim.
>>
>>84197912
I mean look at him at the moment..

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVMijyIFp9a/?taken-by=johnnydepp_daily

Back to slim Jack.
>>
>>84196328
There was so much wasted potential in this one. I mean not for a good movie, but a decent fun flick instead of a slog it ended up being.

>The first 1 hour is just characters running around the same small town

What the fuck were they thinking?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.