[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, who was in the wrong here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: battsy.jpg (56KB, 979x487px) Image search: [Google]
battsy.jpg
56KB, 979x487px
So, who was in the wrong here?
>>
>>84194969
Tommy for getting fucking fresh. /thread
>>
>>84194969
Billy Batts insulted him a little
>>
>>84195077
He didn't insult anybody.
>>
File: 1497766659684.jpg (40KB, 217x240px) Image search: [Google]
1497766659684.jpg
40KB, 217x240px
Tommy.

He couldn't handle the bants.

Now go home and get your fuckin shinebox!
>>
File: images.jpg (8KB, 272x185px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 272x185px
>>84195116
What should Jimmy have done at this point?
>>
>>84194969
They were both guilty because if they had made a little effort to understand eachother they would be still alive. Like Tommy should have given Billy the respect of ackknowledging his existence and Billy should've respected that Tommy was grown up now. But because both had an ego and tried to avoid appearing weak in front of their peers they entered downward spiral fight for dominance that killed both.
>>
>>84195462
Billy was a made guy and Tommy wasn't shit. Tommy finally got what he deserved though.
>>
is this how americans really act when they go to pubs?
>>
>cowardly chokehold someone from behind
>manlet punches him in the face
>coward chokeholder stomps in his head
OUR HEROES!
>>
>>84196084
>Italians
>Americans
Pick only one
>>
>>84196177
this
Americans are Germans, Scandinavians and Anglos (include Natives if you must, but they are not culturally included)
greasy and swarthy guido Italian manlets are not American
>>
Anybody seen Tommy?
>>
File: 1421553179959.png (64KB, 167x298px) Image search: [Google]
1421553179959.png
64KB, 167x298px
>>
Karen was so terribly miscast. She's not attractive, No young man would want her saggy elbows. Every great movie has to fuck something up and this was it.
>>
Batts. He should have known better than to disrespect a wise guy that badly. It was no big deal to bust his balls a bit. After all, they went way back, but then he popped his mouth off again and made it personal with Tommy. I guess Batts thought being made meant he was untouchable. Wrong.
>>
>>84194969
Tommy, he was a total hothead.
>>
>>84196585
KAAAAAREN
>>
>>84196783
Billy was straight out of prison, a made guy. Tommy was piece of shit who got what was coming.
>>
File: 1451241784879.gif (2MB, 265x257px) Image search: [Google]
1451241784879.gif
2MB, 265x257px
>>84196803
For real though, when he's leading her into the club through the back and you see the back of her elbows.
>>
>>84194969
They both were, but just a little
>>
>>84194969
Batts was dead before he walked into the bar that night. If memory serves, in the book (and irl faggit) Jimmy had taken control of some loansharking operation Batts had before he went to prison. When Batts got out, he wanted it back. This is referenced in the movie when Jimmy is talking to drunk Batts and Batts says "I want what's mine... I got mouths to feed." Or something to that respect. That's why Jimmy helped Tommy kill Batts.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.