[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Computer, age all of the Star Trek girls by ten to fifty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Star Trek Girls.png (2MB, 1793x852px) Image search: [Google]
Star Trek Girls.png
2MB, 1793x852px
>Computer, age all of the Star Trek girls by ten to fifty years, arrange them in a lazily-edited Paint image, and then simulate a few dozen shitposters on /tv/ arguing over which one is still the hottest
>Disengage safety protocols
>>
certainly the bears would come out ahead against the marines
>>
Going solely by this, troi, kira, dax, seven, Torres and Hoshi would get it.
Maybe Janeway
>>
momma troi i need MILKY'S NOW!!!!!!
>>
That Kira though
>>
Kira, Other Dax, Torres, Hoshi
>>
>>84194955
Once again, Jadzia reigns supreme as best Dax.

Also,
>Tfw you'd still sell a pet to have a threesome with 2017 Kira and Seven.
>>
>>84194955
in this image I'd give troi the dick

yes even over hoshi.

plentyof opportunities to fuck 20-something asians but milfs as milf as troi are rare
>>
>>84195172
Jadzia looks like a coked out 80's movie character.

Ezri just needs some makeup and exercise.
>>
someone needs to post more of troi
>>
>>84194955
God Tier:
>Kira

MILF Tier:
>Troi
>Seven
>Jadzia

Cute enough Tier:
>Torres
>Hoshi

GILF/Oma Tier
>Uhura
>Dr Crusher

Eh, I would, after a few beers Tier:
>T'pol
>Janeway (only if small penis humiliation role-play)

JUST tier
>Yar
>Kes
>Fat Ezri
>>
>>84195105
that white streak is super hot, Bashir is a fucking lucky man
>>
>>84195246
Bullshit. Jadzia looks like the once-hot 50 year old power MILF you pick up at the local upscale chain restaurant in your upper middle class suburb of a some 2nd tier Southern city who has a chip on her shoulder because her lawyer husband left her for his blonde summer intern, who goes drink for drink with you before taking you back to her place and screaming in her cracking post-menopausal voice, her sagging tits and big, breast-fed nipples bouncing as she gives you the best cowgirl fuck you've ever experienced, leaving you a quivering mess as you grab the bedsheets for dear life. She sends you home, and doesn't return your texts.

Ezri looks like that that pretty girl you knew in highschool who wouldn't give you the time of day settled down with some chad you hated, who you catch up with at your 25 year reunion and after three kids, a career in nursing, and 80 or so pounds, you feel like you dodged a bullet as you wonder what you ever saw in her in the first place.
>>
File: Star Trek Girls.png (2MB, 1793x852px) Image search: [Google]
Star Trek Girls.png
2MB, 1793x852px
That is an EXTREMELY flattering Troi pic.
>>
>>84195506
Still would
>>
>>84195506
The THICC-ness just makes her hotter, desu

She gives off a major Monica Bellucci/Nigella Lawson/Nóa Vardolos vibe and I'd probably eat a turd for the chance to suck/nibble/otherwise play with her big pepperoni mommy nipples for a few minutes.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.