[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Stage IV terminal cancer Press F to pay respects

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 175
Thread images: 26

File: 1479075527066.jpg (871KB, 2464x1648px) Image search: [Google]
1479075527066.jpg
871KB, 2464x1648px
>Stage IV terminal cancer

Press F to pay respects
>>
No sauce OP
>>
That's a rotten way to die
>>
god that's terrible
>>
F, you'll always be number one. Sniffle.
>>
F

Still going down in history
>>
>>84195217
Check the latest update of the GoFundMe.

This is real fuckin sad :'(
>>
>>84195217
His wife's Facebook.
>>
R
>>
I wanted to shitpost but I can't.

F
>>
>>84194744
He recovered tho.
>>
>popularity explodes right when his body starts decaying rapidly
Man that's got to be the worst shit, at least he got to spend his last months with lots of support.
>>
>>84194744
Why am I crying?
>>
>On June 21st, 2017, Karl's wife, Steinunn Ólína Þorsteinsdóttir posted on Facebook that the cancer has once again metastasized and has reached Stage IV. Þorsteinsdóttir states in her post "Although the chances and statistics are not in our favor, and Stefán's candle burns quickly, we will not be scared of fear."
>it's real
Rest in peace not even memes could save him
>>
F
>>
Holy shit i was expecting him to live happy after the donation but man this sucks

F
>>
>Friends and supporters,
>This is the update I never wanted to write. During moments of distress and heartache, time can become a friend and ease us down the road from our pain. Our hearts become a little lighter and we allow ourselves to hope.
>But as many of you know, cancer has its own agenda. Stefan's post-surgery diagnosis revealed devastating news - his condition has progressed to Stage 4. As his wife Steina said, "life expectancy is significantly impaired."
>Despite the best efforts of his excellent Icelandic medical team, and Stefan's personal heroism, there is no apparent cure. There are always experimental processes, and they will be woven into the fabric of Stefan's care if at all possible.
>But for now and the immediate future, family and friends are concentrating on being positive, giving Stefan whatever he needs to recover from his most recent surgery, and regain his energy for as long as possible.

;_;
>>
>getting emotionally worked up over the subject of shitty twitter memes
gross. get off 4chan.
>>
>>84194744
F
Thanks for the memes.
>>
Fuck man this really gave me pause.

I hope you guys stay healthy and live long lives, I love you
>>
>>84194744

He had pancreatic cancer which is pretty much the worst kind of cancer you can get so he's lucky to have lived as long as he did.

I do wonder what he'll do now, though. Some people would go for physician assisted suicide but he doesn't seem like the type.
>>
>>84195823
NOW LOOK AT THIS GUN THAT I JUST FOUND
WHEN I SAY GO, GET READY TO BLOW
AND BLOW

SHOOT ME IN THE HEAD NOT THE LEG
OH LET'S TRY OUT THE ROPE

Sorry, lost my uncle a few months back to cancer and comedy seems to be the best way to cope
>>
>>84195865

I lost my dad three years ago, nothing phases me anymore.
>>
>>84195505
CARLOOOOOS!
>>
Hope he spends the time he has left well. Certainly a nicer guy than most celebrities. Will be missed.
>>
>>84195886
Sorry for your loss dude

I kind of feel the same way in some instances, I feel like death doesn't affect me as much as it used to after having so many older relatives die over the years.
It's just the suffering during the last few months that really gets me.
>>
>>84195823
it's a death sentence - no one lives through it
>>
F
>>
I work on an oncology floor in a hospital. They are either young enough the cancer eats them alive and I watch them suffer in pain for months/years, or they're old enough that they get doped up on a billion pain meds and die. I hear screams all day long basically, it's like working in a torture dungeon.
>>
File: 1490236953818.png (6KB, 253x199px) Image search: [Google]
1490236953818.png
6KB, 253x199px
>>84196515
How do u prevent getting cancer?
>>
>41 years old

Jesus Christ lads. And I don't want to "F" just yet. I know stage 4 pancreatic cancer is basically a death sentence but I think we should at least wait until he dies.
>>
>>84196586
You make a trip to the rickety stool and rope shop and end yourself before that cancer gets you.
>>
>>84196586

I've read opinions from some pessimistic researchers saying cancers will never be truly defeated.

Some speculate that it's some sort of misunderstood built in kill switch we have that plays a larger species wide evolutionary role.

idk
>>
File: cat.jpg (48KB, 298x296px) Image search: [Google]
cat.jpg
48KB, 298x296px
>>84196586

Go vegan.
>>
>>84196752
>Some speculate that it's some sort of misunderstood built in kill switch

Thank you, God
>>
File: johnny_sack.jpg (51KB, 506x316px) Image search: [Google]
johnny_sack.jpg
51KB, 506x316px
And there's no stage V?
>>
F
I hope he lives actually.
>>
Good riddance
>>
>>84196586
It depends on the cancer.
>>
>>84196908
>stage IV
He isn't surviving this.
>>
>>84195217
Have you been living under a fucking rock
>>
File: 1456714051555.png (345KB, 498x568px) Image search: [Google]
1456714051555.png
345KB, 498x568px
>made an appointment today to see a dermatologist about scabbing moles I've been having the past couple months
>see this thread
>intense existential fear of my own death comes crashing down

fuck

I don't want to die in my 20s
>>
>>84196586
There are a billion ways to help prevent it.

Unfortunately, there are also a billion ways to get it, and we only know a small percentage of 'em.

Everyday some new article comes out about some food you ought to avoid due to a risk of cancer.

When it comes to human beings, I am convinced that we are not meant to eat red meat at all. I'm not sure about white meat, but that wouldn't surprise me.
>>
>>84196804
don't be sad, your brain tissue would start to rot at a certain age anyway.
>>
>>84196752

Cancer is just the result of malfunctioning cell division/multiplication. We have as much of a chance at beating cancer as we do at curing other cellular diseases.

It's very difficult logically, but in theory even if we could just get cancer cells to stop multiplying, it would be a major breakthrough.
>>
>>84195786
A man that entertains children is dying of a horrific disease and this is how you act? I know it's common policy to be a dick on here but have a soul for one moment.
>>
>>84197177
You won't.
I did it after YEARS of inertia, they found an anomaly which wasn't even cancer, removed it, and the dermatologist signaled other dots which "might be problematic, so come back in a YEAR to keep an eye on them".
"Can't they be removed now?"
"No need."
"But they might be dangerous in the future?"
"Yep, come back in a year."

She literally behaved as if nothing worrisome could develop in a shorter time than 12 months.
>>
how much did he smoke? is it lung cancer?
>>
File: 1478991787888.png (1MB, 1495x835px) Image search: [Google]
1478991787888.png
1MB, 1495x835px
>>84197198
>>
Jesus, and I was scared purely because my dad went to the hospital the other day for chest pains and they found a blockage. That's nothing compared to this.
>>
>>84197177
That'd be a good way to go. I wouldn't have to worry about college, work, finding love and making connections. Just wither away in my room playing total war all day until I die. Leave everything to my brother and die with the hope that he will succeed where I have failed.
>>
>>84197177
skin cancer kills you by spreading to important things. if it's just scabbing moles, you're fine (for now).
>>
>>84196586
There are certain steps you can take to avoid certain specific types of cancer, but you can never truly be 100% safe from it. Our best bet is to hope for nanoparticle-assisted localized chemotherapy.
>>
>>84197408
pancreatic cancer I think
>>
We could have saved you, man ;_;
>>
File: ClSQVsRVEAA6CLW.jpg (9KB, 232x210px) Image search: [Google]
ClSQVsRVEAA6CLW.jpg
9KB, 232x210px
>>84194744
>mfw he goes out singing we are #1
>>
>>84196586
It's not something that you can prevent. Rather you can do certain things to lower your chances of getting cancer. Avoid being fat, exercise, wear PPE, wear sunscreen, don't live in a polluted area, etc.
>>
>>84197819
And pray you don't just get it from a random mutation like that one US general who got throat cancer that way.
>>
>>84197198
What do you mean not meant to eat? Eating calorie dense flesh is how we got enough calories to grow our brains in the first place. Maybe it raises the chance slightly of some cancers, but there is radiation and benzene all over the modern world which have way higher cancer correlations. It's never struck me as that important to worry about the chance that red meat may cause an almost immeasurable increase in the likelihood of cancer while everyone is just fine with hpv being rampant. That shit straight up causes cancer in women and nobody cares, but they worry about red meat.

I don't want to appeal to nature or anything, but we never could have gotten smart enough to develop agriculture without hunting and eating primarily red meat. Our ancestors hunted and killed all european big game millennia ago in an effort to get enough calories that we don't have to sit around all day chewing leaves like apes. Literally 8 hours a day chimps spend chewing just to get in enough calories to weigh 90 pounds, and because of that they can't do math because big brains use too many calories. So to say we weren't meant to eat red meat always seemed weird to me. Meant to by whom or what, the only way we can consider that question is because they killed and ate all the bears in Europe. I'll take the iffy increase in cancer for the single most nutritionally dense nonprocessed food item on the planet barring liver. I'm going to go eat a steak right now.
>>
>>84196586
You are CONSTANTLY getting cancer, but your body is also constantly taking care of it. Cancer becomes a problem when your body misses it.
>>
>>84197727
Don't worry, they'll just get one of the other 3 Robbies to replace him
>>
>>84198200
are you under some sort of impression that lazytown is still in production
>>
WE ARE NUMBER 4
>>
>>84198118
Red meat is considered a carcinogen.

http://www.aicr.org/reduce-your-cancer-risk/recommendations-for-cancer-prevention/recommendations_05_red_meat.html
>>
>>84196586
find some way to perfectly replicate your telomeres without them mutating

thats currently impossible
>>
>>84197962
Exactly, cancer isn't something that's generally preventable. Rather you can take certain actions or avoid certain actions to avoid increasing your chances of getting cancer. You can avoid stealing trucks carrying spent Cobalt-60 and then unsealing the isotope before running off to your inevitable death.
>>
>>84198572
no that's the key to biological immortality
>>
There's literally no source you retards
>>
File: reading.jpg (182KB, 500x639px) Image search: [Google]
reading.jpg
182KB, 500x639px
>>84198628
>>
>>84198268
Right, along with most other things. I just bristled at the idea that we somehow were designed so that eating meat is bad for us. It very likely slightly raises the odds of developing cancer in part of the population, but it just boggles my mind that people think it's worth changing your diet about, but still live in cities which has a much higher carcinogenic effect. If you are an organic bean and turnip farmer in the remotest part of New Zealand with no exposure to the petroleum products used in modern farming then it could be worth worrying about, but most people are really missing the forest for the trees to my mind.
>>
>>84197280
so cry about it on facebook dude, what are you doing here?
>>
>>84198628
the source has already been given, genius.
>>
Lazy Town was shit and We Are Number One was a shitty song to meme into oblivion, no big loss.
>>
>>84198723
It's easier to stop eating red meat than to move to a different city/country.

Red meat also leads to a higher risk of heart disease as well.

Not a vegetarian myself, btw. Went to a BBQ place on Sunday and got a shit ton of tri tip and brisket that were absolutely delicious. But I also recognize that it's terrible for me.
>>
>>84198746
Edgy
>>
>Pack of cigarettes in the pic

Really makes you think
>>
>>84198789
delete this
>>
>>84198947
That he got a cancer completely unrelated to the one he was risking himself of getting? Luck is shitty sometimes.
>>
>>84198801
You could very well be right, and you definitely won't harm yourself by eliminating meat in general.

It just amazes me the things people decide to care about. Having a diet with carbs being higher than 70% of total calories is the single highest correlation to all cause mortality out of any other cause ever researched, excepting fighting the civil war. But no one ever cares that the average westerner is in the high 50s and 60s. People who exercise, have a normal bmi, and limit carb consumption below like 60% of total calories basically can't develop non genetic heart diseases.But a lot of people attach a religious importance to their diet as a means of purifying their body and delivering health in exchange for sacrifice. There likely is a benefit as you get older to reducing red meat intake, but I really wouldn't worry about such an infinitesimal chance when the Amish have a very low cancer rate and exclusively eat meat, butter and bread. Genetic diseases from inbreeding notwithstanding, they are much healthier than the general American population while eating like shit according to plant based dietary guidelines that have only come to popularity in the west in the last 100 years.
>>
>>84198723
he said red meat
this is not a new thing, doctors have been suspicious of red meat for decades
>>
>>84196586
Born 200 years earlier, before the industrial revolution.
>>
>>84196014
yep
at least there's no more seeing that rotting person in the hospital
no more worrying when they're going to go

dad's got alzheimer's. it sucks
>>
File: 1449892501800.jpg (14KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1449892501800.jpg
14KB, 320x320px
>feel healthy now, don't think anything bad will happen to me
>know that any day I could be randomly stricken by a car or get some random cancer because fuck you

Feels bad man
>>
>>84198746
shut up fag
>>
>>84200012
>tfw had a thyroid problem that made me lose dangerous amounts of weight and had to wait around to find out if it was cancer
it wasn't cancer but during that six weeks or so it might as well have been
I think I'd handle it better the second time around
>>
>>84196763
Unironically this.
>>
File: 1392073457987.png (196KB, 337x404px) Image search: [Google]
1392073457987.png
196KB, 337x404px
>>84200012

>not awaiting the sweet embrace of death

pleb
>>
>>84200012
>TFW constantly get throats infections, sinus infections and ear infections
>TFW it happens so much every little bit of pain terrifies me
>TFW I have ear pain right now
>TFW I wish a car would just kill me so I can stop dealing with this
I have the opposite feeling to you
>>
>>84199854
Just add red in front off every meat in there, my bad.

That's not a standard of evidence that means anything to me. People have advocated for lots of things, Jews still won't eat shellfish because it was so dangerous in 8000 BC. Red meat has a very mild carcinogenic effect based on population studies of self reported dietary information. But it's also extremely dense in calories, fats, proteins, vitamins and minerals. Humans have evolved to eat it because at one point it was the single best food source available to us, even Salmon, Cod and Tuna were basically unavailable to us at the time because they so infrequently came into inland ice age Europe. Red meat like most things in life has positives and negatives one of which may be a minuscule carcinogenic effect, but mainly i thought saying we weren't meant to eat red meat was misguided because it is so beneficial in a historical sense to humanity as well as being great nutritionally for a population which exercises intensely.

Red meat is made largely from the same proteins and fats as other kinds of meat, and for that matter vegetables, but for some reason it is comparatively harmful. No one has pointed out exactly what about red meat is bad specifically, just that a statistical analysis with no control populations can correlate it to cancer at an acceptable level. I mainly think most extreme elimination based dietary restrictions take the place of religious ritual for the modern person then they fill in the science later.
>>
>>84200429
>No one has pointed out exactly what about red meat is bad specifically,
prions are the biggest thing being looked at IIRC
>>
>>84196804
this
>>
>>84200601
So mad cow disease? I don't understand how protein fragments are supposed to cause heart disease, or cause cells to reproduce incorrectly. Regardless that only means there might be something to explain a problem that might not exist. It doesn't matter since I don't think people are necessarily better off eating red meat, but I don't enjoy the sort of leap of faith people take when they reason that they should eliminate a food item so vital to the evolution of the brain which allows them to make that leap. Especially when everyone ignores the low hanging fruit of healthy body composition, pollution exposure, and other harder to control but more powerful cancer indicators. Even if the worst evidence against red meat is absolutely correct it still isn't that big a deal, that's why I don't think it has much to do with science or health and more to do with satisfying the human desire for ritual and the ability to sacrifice to a higher power to be granted favor abstracted out to diet choices.
>>
>>84200601
OK I guess it wasn't prions unless there's some bleeding-edge speculative research going on I can't find
>>
>>84201049
I don't think you should have to justify your desire not to eat red meat by the way. It is healthy by any measure if you don't just become an Oreo binging vegan. I just think it was misguided by the initial guy to say "we weren't meant" it just triggered my "modern secular man trying to couch their religious instinct in bad science" nerve. Just eat what you want and join a church with some theological backbone. Ignoring that instinct just ends up generating a bunch of misinformation about all kinds of things; in this case the cosmic consequences of eating red meat.
>>
Most studies linking stuff to cancer are flawed because they go by correlation

i.e. let's gather 200 /tv/ anons and 200 /co/ anons. turns out on /tv/ 45 of those people have some form of cancer. meanwhile, 65 /co/mrades have cancer.

thus the result is that browsing /co/ might give you cancer, and browning /tv/ decreases your chances to develop it. it's bullshit
>>
>>
File: 111324234.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
111324234.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>>84194744

http://robbierottenpackage.ytmnd.com/

uhhh, I mean:

F
>>
>>84199073
You do understand that when you inhale the smoke from a cigarette the carcingens enter your bloodstream, right?
>>
>>84201292
I'm not even gonna ask why that's a thing
>>
>>84199970
My condolences, I can't imagine what it's like to watch someone you love lose themselves like that.
My dad's in his 70's now and I fear he could come down with something awful one day (not to mention his brother just died recently so he has to cope with that and all the phone calls from people who knew his bro).
>>
>>84194744
F
His body will be gone, but memes live forever. o7
>>
>colon cancer
Literally butthurt,xddd
>>
>>84197613
smoking raises the risk of all cancers basically. It could have started elsewhere but they just found it in his pancreas.
>>
>>84198746
definitely a newfag trying to fit in
>>
>>84201896
been here longer than you've been able to tie your own shoes kiddo
>>
>>84194744
>couldn't even get to stage V

fucking millennials
>>
>>84195886
I lost my dad to throat cancer 3 years ago too. I dead inside and also use edgy humor
>>
I figured out a way to reduce the risk of cancer; eat plenty of hamburgers. Make sure they are hamburgers made from red meat and not turkey burgers or something, oh and make sure the meat is a bit burnt on the outside. Skip the buns and instead eat them between two slices of white bread.
>>
>>84194744
He died?
Fuck my life.
>>
>>84201970
the actor you goof
>>
File: seel.jpg (79KB, 500x335px) Image search: [Google]
seel.jpg
79KB, 500x335px
I hardly know the guy and don't even like the meme song, but this thread is getting me a little misty-eyed.
>>
>>84196586
You can't. It's literally when cells mutate into purposeless masses that just divide and consume. Your cells are always facing chemicals, physical and radioactive disturbances that damage DNA which can all lead to the malignant cell-state.

You can avoid certain things that cause said damage to reduce the risks, but statistically there is always something that can cause the mutation. Statistically you produce a cancerous cell an hour, but the body has many fail safes to prevent such a thing.

When all those fail safes fail, that is when you get cancer.

The only cure for cancer is a way to get in there and just kill all the cancerous cells, which would probably involve nano machines and advanced screening technology.

Living things that don't get cancer tend to have better fail safes or tissues that prevent its spread. The naked mole rats skin for example, does not allow cancer.
>>
>>84195865
We have cancer 4!
>>
File: lazytown-wallpaper-1024x768-1.jpg (245KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
lazytown-wallpaper-1024x768-1.jpg
245KB, 1024x768px
Its going to be a pretty wacky funeral. I wonder if they will do a song
>>
>>84198628

Google it, Stefan Karl most definitely has cancer
>>
>>84196752
>Misunderstood kill switch
That's retarded. Multicelluar organisms are basically a colony of specialized cells that form a single being, descendants of single celled life.

cancer is the mutation in replicated cells that causes them to revert to a more primitive function.

You don't need a lot of genetic information in a nucleus to consume and go through mitosis, so a lot of different errors in genetic code that defines a cell's tasks can very simply set it back to an existence not much different than any other single celled life form, consume and multiply.
>>
File: face.png (57KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
face.png
57KB, 2048x1536px
>>84201384

Well you see, underageb&, before Youtube existed there was...
>>
>>84201714
The cell type where the cancer started can determine its strength. I think pancreatic cancer is the worst because the variants of those cells are aggressive.
>>
>>84196586
Die young.
>>
His body may fade away but his memes will live on in our archives

also stephanie was a major qt 2bqhwyf
>>
>>84202090
>Red meat is bad for you
Isn't this as real as eggs giving you bad cholesterol?
>>
>>84198267
too soon anon
>>
The evil villain number 1 really was inside him all along...
>>
File: Elverum.jpg (163KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
Elverum.jpg
163KB, 630x420px
Didn't Phil's wife have the same thing? I remember it was not 6 months after he announced it publically and she died.
>>
File: 523453425.png (387KB, 800x430px) Image search: [Google]
523453425.png
387KB, 800x430px
>>84202443
You know, the more search terms I have to enter to hear the song I want to hear for free on Youtube only makes me hate your generation more, Mr. Elsa Spiderrman..

What's the fucking deadline?
>>
>>84196763
Yeah this. But not just being vegan, you have to live a healthy active life style. You can't be sedetary and you should also avoid junk food (in particular anything with lots of saturated fat), alcohol and drugs entirely.
>>
>>84201249
I don't wanna even check if this is real. I'm gonna spend too much energy saying FUCK FUCK FUCK
>>
>>84196763
Plants are carcinogenic as well.
>>
RIP
>>
>>84202874
so is oxygen for that matter
>>
>>84194744
>>84202831
Ah, so it was pancreatic cancer. Honestly,
that means he was fucked from the very beginning. I'm amazed he's lived this long. Just look at what happened to Alan Rickman.
>>
>>84202893
But too much anti-oxidants are also cancerous.
>>
>>84197198
>>84196763
>When it comes to human beings, I am convinced that we are not meant to eat red meat at all. I'm not sure about white meat, but that wouldn't surprise me.
>go vegan

this is bullshit. i'm sorry you guys were lead to believe this but i gotta tell you now, it's bullshit.

if red meat and meat in general trully were the villains we wouldn't exist, it's as simple as thta. we, as a species became what we are thanks to meat and that is a fact. if meat killed us, wasn't meant to be eaten by us, was harmful to us and so on, we would literally never have gone past the early stages of evolution (as far as becoming modern humans is concerned).

>but anon, studies show...

studies are a tricky thing. for starters, if you're reading about studies and researches from any source other than the original thesis and documents published by the researchers themselves, then it's already untrustworthy and the closer the source is to mainstream media the worse it gets. and that's not to mention the accuracy of the study itself and the pertinence of the experiment or the precision of the results.

for instance, the amounts of radioactive material spread pver the world over decades of nuclear experiments, detonations and accidents could be the real culprit, affect nature and in turn us, while making it seem like it's our food's fault. think of heavy metal poisoning. then you have things like how we obtain our meat now compared to how we used to when we had to hunt. how we process it. how we stock it. which artificial substances we put in it. all of that counts.

and it also doesn't matter. going vegan isn't gonna help one single bit when you live in a world where just walking in the streets and breathing in the fumes can give you cancer. where second hand smoking can kill you. and even if you went to much grass in the middle of bumfuck nowhere lady luck might just fuck you over just because and give you cancer all the fucking same. seriously, stop deluding yourselves.
>>
>>84196763
>>84200149
>>84202743
>>84202874
>I like to have a little ice cream every now and then; it makes me feel calmer when the day is at an end. And if it gives me cancer when I'm 80 I don't care. Who the hell wants to be 90 anyway?
>>
>>84201292
cool he's not circumcised
>>
>>84201292
Why are ytmnd's always so damn loud?
>>
>>84196857
I told my dad the news about Stefan's cancer and that was his exact response.
Leave it to my dad to make a Sopranos reference when a man is about to die.
>>
Same stage as my dad. F.
>>
>>84203136

Sorry to hear that anon.
>>
File: Keep Trying.jpg (61KB, 607x720px) Image search: [Google]
Keep Trying.jpg
61KB, 607x720px
>>84194744
He'll be ok guys. Remember what Stephanie and Sportacus say "There is always a way"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcWgWNgB62c

They wouldn't lie to us.
>>
>>84196586
you live healthy and hope it doesn't happen. that's it. people will tell you all sorts of shit but the truth is at the end of the day it comes down to luck. sure you stack the odds in your favor: move to a place far from big cities, with lots of nature, have an active lifestyle, try to be relaxed and happy avoid stress as much as possible, have a healthy and balanced diet with good variation and fresh products, don't smoke or use drugs, etc... .

but even doing all that guarantees nothing. after all, you have extremely old people in secluded places who drink and eat fatty shit on a regular basis and still get to grow old in good health and 40yos with cancer.
>>
File: martin_heidegger_ap_img.jpg (474KB, 1500x1172px) Image search: [Google]
martin_heidegger_ap_img.jpg
474KB, 1500x1172px
Own your death
>>
>>84198746
>friendless 15 year old's first visit to 4chan
>>
>>84196586
Be very rich so you can buy experimental C.R.I.S.P.R. Gene therapy
>>
>>84196515
I hope every politician that rallies against assisted suicide ends up in that ward
>>
File: 1496821381147.jpg (120KB, 780x567px) Image search: [Google]
1496821381147.jpg
120KB, 780x567px
Fucking hell, destiny's a bitch,all these beautiful people taken from us too early and the gaping Jaws of death not sated,claims another victim long before his time was up
>>
>>84201926
Not that guy but you need to fuck off
>>
>staying inside gives you cancer
>going outside gives you cancer
>eating meat gives you cancer
>not eating meat gives you cancer
Pretty sure cancer is just a natural death.
>>
>>84194744
The most tragic part is not how he died, but how he lived: eating his pancakes alone each morning in solitude, while the normies chattered and fraternized together behind his back without him.
RIP lonely breakfast man, you were truly the patron of heavy feels
>>
How will we get our Lazy Town reboot now?
>>
>>84196586

Do the cooking by the book.
>>
Fuck cancer.
>>
>>84195217
https://www.gofundme/2tm9tqk

F
>>
>>84195744
>has once again metastasized and has reached Stage IV

FFF
FF
F
>>
>>84202445
Pancreatic cancer is also bad because it often doesn't produce any early symptoms and metastasises early. You don't realise anything's wrong until your skin turns yellow, by which time the mass is big enough to obstruct your bile ducts and tumours have seeded in the liver, lungs and peritoneum.
>>
File: file.png (297KB, 606x453px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
297KB, 606x453px
Spongebob predicted this
>>
>>84201714
Smoking specifically doubles the risk of pancreatic cancer.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3387822/
>>
>>84196763
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5q5JukUxlC0
Down with the vegan agenda.
>>
>>84198746
dont cut yourself
>>
F
you are number one (in our hearts) :(
>>
File: 1280px-Vendiagram.gif (177KB, 1280x835px) Image search: [Google]
1280px-Vendiagram.gif
177KB, 1280x835px
>>84197198
>I am convinced that we are not meant to eat red meat at all
this is a huge fucking meme right now and I hate it. The people who live the longest live in places called Blue Zones. These are small regions in Japan, Costa Rica, and Italy and there are only a few things that scientists can contribute to their health despite all of those things not being known to be particularly beneficial (pic related). It might be better to avoid stuff like processed garbage but no one knows for sure. Scientists find new links to cancer like every fucking day but you what's also true? Cancer is probably inherent to the human body considering that it's just a fatal malfunction of an organic machine.
>>
>>84196586
Nanomachines, son.
>>
>>84205897
Not just humans, animals get cancer if they survive long enough. A side effect of having fragile DNA and living on a mostly carciongenic rock under constant cosmic bombardment.
>>
F

>How fucked is he?
>>
File: 1472519644787.jpg (44KB, 569x506px) Image search: [Google]
1472519644787.jpg
44KB, 569x506px
I smoked a cigarette once. How fucked am I?
>>
>>84206558
You're double-fucked, dude.
>>
File: 1498176291585.jpg (975KB, 2464x1648px) Image search: [Google]
1498176291585.jpg
975KB, 2464x1648px
>>84194744
Really makes you think.
>>
>>84206640
pretty sure cigarettes have nothing to do with pancreatic cancer?
>>
>>84206640
>there's people that think cigarettes give you pancreatic cancer

Jesus Christ, people like YOU should be the ones dying slowly and painfully.
>>
>>84198628
In denial
>>
File: 1485298708461.jpg (60KB, 326x326px) Image search: [Google]
1485298708461.jpg
60KB, 326x326px
>>84206911
>>84207015
>cigarettes cause cancer
>but not pancreatic cancer
>>
>>84207272
because they damage the lungs, not really the pancreas?
>>
>>84207321
perhaps, but even so, i'm guessing smoking increase your chances
>>
>>84207385
if it is anything outside of the lungs, throat or mouth i kinda doubt it'll be anything significant, much like the debate on red meat above

obviously it's very bad but i doubt it's the cause
>>
>>84196586
Die before any of your cells replicate
Thread posts: 175
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.