[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Characters that ruined a show or series i'll start

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: faggot.jpg (29KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
faggot.jpg
29KB, 720x480px
ITT: Characters that ruined a show or series

i'll start
>>
bubles
>>
>>84188593
A number of characters ruined that show and he certainly wasnt one of them
>>
>>84189496
wrong
>>
Bubbles was great in season 1 when he was just one of the park weirdos.

Once he became a full time "friend" and they became a little gang Smith fucked it up and played him too normal. He should have been the guy who just hangs out but almost never speaks.
>>
>>84189858
agreed, Smith turned bubbles into a whiny bitch after season 4.
>>
you talkin shit about bubbles? you better not talk shit about bubbles!
>>
>>84189858

is this the only case of reverse-flanderization?
>>
Making him the main voice of reason was a big mistake. Weird childish Bubbles completes the trios dynamic perfectly
>>
>>84188593
>>84188593
What the fuck are you talking about, assclown, Bubbles and J-Roc make the goddamn show. I would put Corey and Trevor on equal footing but Corey and Jacob do not have the same amazing comedy chemistry.

The show would have been far better had Michael Jackson (Trevor's real name) never quit.
>>
How can reddit the show be ruined when it was shit from the inception?
>>
>>84189949
>>84191344
This. Bubbles was fine as a degenerate freak like the rest of the people in the park the problem was making him the moral compass/voice of reason. Mike Smith is apparently insanely egotistical though so it was probably his idea to make Bubbles into Mr. Perfect.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.