[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

David Fincher Is Definitely On Board To Direct World War Z 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

>In a longer profile on new Paramount chief Jim Gianopulos, it has been confirmed by The Hollywood Reporter that David Fincher officially has signed on to direct World War Z 2, with Brad Pitt in the leading role. That's literally all that is given in the profile, as Gianopulos states "we're in advanced development" on the sequel, then confirms that Fincher and Pitt are involved.

>This has been the rumor for some time. We have stories going back almost a year that link the Fight Club and Zodiac director to the open chair for World War Z 2, a sequel to a surprise hit for Brad Pitt and his Plan B Entertainment. We say surprise because the party line on the original World War Z was that it was destined to be a disaster. There's no point in dredging up all the production issues that the movie ran into, because when it finally opened, the film was a success. Reshoots and rewrites on the zombie-apocalypse thriller had worked -- even though they attracted negative headlines for the movie -- and as the box office receipts climbed north of $540 million worldwide, the talk of a franchise began.

Ready for a David Fincher zombie movie?

Can it be better than the first?

Answer is yes
>>
See? Barely anyone gives a shit
>>
why does world war z need a sequel
>>
>israel = bestrael
>>
>>84188843
money
>>
>>84188900
how do i get off mr shekkelbergs awful ride?
>>
Well...at least Fincher is trying something different...Hard to get exited without knowing who's writing it, Fincher never writes anything
>>
>>84188979
Ortzi, Kurtzman or Lindeloff, or all of them. It WILL suck fucking balls
>>
File: 1477174353021.jpg (113KB, 428x456px) Image search: [Google]
1477174353021.jpg
113KB, 428x456px
>>84189015
>Lindeloff
>>
We can still get a movie like the novel
>>
>>84188568
Who wanted this to happen?
Who is happy for this to happen?
Is there really a big enough "World War Z" fan audience for this to succeed?

I'm pretty sure most people who saw World War Z just went to see "that zombie film with Brad Pitt", no one wanted to see another one and I'm pretty sure the Fincher audience is on the completely opposite spectrum of viewers for this kind of movie.
And what the fuck Fincher? You don't make anything for 3 years since Gone Girl came out and you decide to do a fucking zombie flick sequel? Is Brad Pitt that much of a friend to you?
I just don't understand those big studio execs, it's like they impulsively throw millions in random projects like they are picking random numbers on a roulette and see what happens.
>>
File: serisouly.jpg (120KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
serisouly.jpg
120KB, 1366x768px
He will drop out in a couple of weeks, mark my words
>>
>>84188887
Fucking Jewish Hollywood, they just can't stop sucking their own dicks.
>>
>>84189253

Do you not want to see a fincher zombie movie
>>
>>84190578
No, not reallly. Kikes will fuck it up anyway
>>
>>84188843
maybe they can do the actual book this time
>>
>>84189253
>>84188843
It made money. People went to see it. There is more story to tell, thus more money to make. It's not hard retards.
>>
guess the budget
a quick cheat: it won't be under 100m
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.