[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who are the unsung heroes of television and film?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

File: we.png (357KB, 649x572px) Image search: [Google]
we.png
357KB, 649x572px
Who are the unsung heroes of television and film?
>>
>>84188533
This means, and you listen here, and you listen good. This means FILM as a thing is inherently RACIST. Every movie ever made is made on racism. Fucking give me money, and give right now.
>>
WE WUZ FILM MAKERS
>>
shouldn't niggers be happy we made them into slaves? Would they rather be dying at 35 of a curable disease in Africa?
>>
Roger Corman.
>>
>>84188533
Yes, cotton is a resource that people have used for years. Who knew?
>>
Cotton.
>>
>>84188982
If it weren't for white people fucking with Africa, they'd be living in glorious, ultra high-tech Utopias while making frequent trips to their moon colonies.
>>
cotton is mostly produced in india and egypt though
>>
>>84189092
>ywn fly to the moon in your cotton-powered rocket
When will it stop hurting bros?
>>
based pusy poster is an unsung hero
>>
>>84188533
WE WUZ COTTON PICKIN NIGGERS
>>
>>84188533
>first two replies are by white women

they want his bbc so badly.
>>
>>84188533
Damn fukken whitey devil. Das lideraly racis! All dose yeers film has kept us brothas down
>>
>>84189145
>ywn live in a high-rise condo with a thatched roof
fucking white devils
>>
>>84188533
>>84189426
What's spookier, and I'm seeing this far too frequently, is these white women are starting to look like a new sub species or something from the main herd. Look at them profile pics. Exactly the same. They are always exactly the same.
>heavy jaw
>big glasses, usually cosmetic
>butter face
>product-darkened hair

Every single fucking time. I wonder if it is a new race.
>>
>>84188706
You forgot to add the buzzwords and catchphrases:
built on black suffering and black bodies doing work that cost black blood to uphold whiteness and white friovolity
white capitalist cis-hetero-normative patriarchy etc etc
>>
>>84189752
first, it's not a new race. Second, that "race" will soon go extinct when all them black men impregnate them.
>>
Why are all of you spergs getting mad about this? He didn't make any sort of racial vilification comment.
>>
>>84189958

based cuckposter
>>
is this why tarantino prefers film?
>>
Halt, halt
Are you imparting unto me
the knowledge that we were formerly
BONDED PLANTATION WORKERS
and the like?
>>
>>84189783
>black bodies

I can't believe they don't realize how dehumanizing it sounds, like they are saying that blacks aren't people. Quite hypocritical.
>>
>>84190099
>interracial relationships are now cuckolding
"no"
>>
>>84190263
>so new that he can't understand that words on 4chan transcends their original meaning
>>
Would niggers rather wear wool? Because it's cheaper too
>>
File: 1497036852126.jpg (278KB, 2268x900px) Image search: [Google]
1497036852126.jpg
278KB, 2268x900px
>>84189958
>>
>>84190737
>muh conspiracy
do you consider dc appreciation threads to be also a part of a grand conspiracy? I bet you do
>>
>>84190959
you can worship all the cock you want cuckboy, thats what is expected from you
>>
WE WUZ FILM N SHIT
>>
>>84189092
moon coons
>>
>>84190116
Underrated
>>
>>84188533
WE
>>
>>84188533
Wow, thanks niggers. Great job.
>>
>>84191319
WUZ
>>
>>84188982
"we" as in whites, didnt make them slaves. the richer niggers in africa made them slaves and sold them off to europeans, and mostly jews
>>
>>84188982
the real question is why didn't their freed ancestors join the others in moving to liberia? they could have been in their homeland in their own country with their own elected leaders but no, they chose to stay here and be dumbasses.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.