[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

again

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: again.jpg (5KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
again.jpg
5KB, 300x168px
again
>>
>>84185006
Season 4 when nathan?
>>
>>84185601
>the last episode aired a year and a half ago
pls ;__;
>>
>>84185664
>Nathan will never invest weeks and hundreds of thousands of dollars in order to hook you up with a staged qt, and make you the hero of the town

end my life now
>>
>>84185006
this was kino
>>
>>84185664
What the fuck.
I wonder if he won't do another season because he knows he probably won't top season 3.
>>
>>84185863
He will, and it will be bigger and a little different from the other seasons.
That's why it's taking a little longer, the last episode of season 4 will be big.
I already know a lot about the next season but I won't spoil any for you, you will enjoy it though, will probably air in november. ;)
>>
File: image.jpg (268KB, 1200x1738px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
268KB, 1200x1738px
>>84185006
>>
File: IMG_2061.jpg (105KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2061.jpg
105KB, 500x500px
>>
File: toasty.jpg (38KB, 599x450px) Image search: [Google]
toasty.jpg
38KB, 599x450px
mmm ..toasty
>>
>>84186297
Hi Nathan. I'm a miscer too and love when you do little throw ins about the misc.
>>
>>84185863
Trump's candidacy WAS a Season 4 stunt. It was supposed to end at the Republican election. But then he won. And he won the Presidency. So now they just go along, not knowing where it will end.

Tell me Sean Spicer doesn't remind you of the kind of people Nathan use in his projects.
>>
Some of the episodes take months to film. I miss the show so much and eagerly await next season.
>>
>>84185006
anyone else unironically want to buy a Summit Ice jacket?
>>
>>84185664
Nathan For You takes patience and time. He is one of the few true artists on television
>>
Nathan's next finale episode is going to be about saving Sam Hyde's career.
>>
>>84185006
when is season 4
>>
>>84186968
I unironically own one
>>
>>84186900
updooted
>>
>>84186968
>>84189169
How would you ironically buy a jacket
>>
>>84186968

why would it take you this long to cop

when season 4 hits they gonna be played out
>>
>>84189264
If it was as a joke...to point to say "haha can you believe i bought this"

It's the best jacket I own
>>
He´s busy playing guitar for mac demarco
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3Fl0xsxsCA
>>
>>84189424
haha did conan not even mention it? I saw one video of nathan playing with him but I thought it was a one off
>>
>>84185006
daily reminder that this is a basic acting exercise
>>
He is taking a break because he is afraid people will begin to recognize him.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.