[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Mary-Sue

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 75654.jpg (148KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
75654.jpg
148KB, 1200x800px
ITT: Mary-Sue
>>
>>84180979

Rey was truly Mary-Sue.
>>
>>84181010

And yet you niggers like Revan and think he's a good character that deserves a movie
>>
>>84180979
I find horror movie antagonists that are just impossible to fight/beat and are massively powerful to be really really fucking boring.

You're basically just watching the cast get killed off. There's no tension. It's the case of 90% of modern horror movies, the Alien franchise succumbed to it as well. It's so cynical and uninteresting.
>>
>>84181523
Agreed, just like the motherfucking Calvin in Life.
>>
>>84180979
>Mary Sue
>dies in every movie
I don't think you know what Mary Sue means, OP. Plus an antagonist can't be a Mary Sue.
>>
>>84180979
What?
>Alien
>the xenomorph gets blown out of the escape ship and presumably dies floating in space.
>Aliens
>dozens of xenomorphs get shot to bits. The queen xenomorph gets blown out of the ship and presumably dies floating in space.
>Alien 3
>the xenomorph explodes.
>Alien: Resurrection
>a bunch of xenomorphs get shot to death. The human/xenomorph hybrid gets ripped to bits.
>Alien: Covenant
>one of the xenomorphs is crushed to death and the other one gets blown out of the ship and presumably dies floating in space.
Aren't Mary Sues supposed to be practically unbeatable?
>>
>>84180979
ITT: people don't know what mary sue means and just assume it's something powerlevel related
>>
>>84181087

Don't give a fuck about some Revan or shit like that.
>>
>>84181542
like that kevin in we need to talk about kevin
>>
>>84180979
Giving women internet access was a mistake
>>
>>84181087
Revan has a history and ultimately fails in his plan.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.