[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why all the Jennifer Lawrence hate?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: QQ.gif (2MB, 354x298px) Image search: [Google]
QQ.gif
2MB, 354x298px
Is it her acting or her personality?
>>
>>84179364
she's a fucking white male
>>
>>84179364

I think she's kinda cute
>>
Limited range actress that won a ln oscar too young and is now totally full of herself.
>>
She is highly overrated as an actress, and she looks like an average slut you see every day.
>>
>>84179364
ehh both
her only good acting job was Winters Bone
>>
For some unexplainable reason people think that she can act. Literally watch any 3 of her movies one after the other, her delivery is always the same monotonous bullshit.
>>
>>84179445
A lot of the SJW/hipster types are actually really attractive which gets frustrating
>>
>>84179364
MRAs hate her because when her photos were stolen and passed around the internet she had the gall to say she didn't like that.
>>
>>84179364
the hunger games' sequels.
>>
>>84179364
Her handlers got her to overplay the 'NORMAL' card and now everyone hates her.

Also because she bitched about pay despite being paid 1000 percent more than her male counterparts from age 13 to 24.
>>
>>84179667
I liked the part she played in "The Fappening"... If you don't know it's like this quirky down-to-earth found footage slideshow release a few b-listers did and then they went full po-mo and pretended it's all big misunderstanding on social media, very banksy-esque...

The best part was where the audience had to pretend digital files can't be broadcast on the internet easily.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.