[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is exodus dead? none of the repos connect for me. best alternative?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: exodus.png (33KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
exodus.png
33KB, 256x256px
is exodus dead? none of the repos connect for me.

best alternative?
>>
>>84179057
give it up man, it's over, RIP tvaddons.
>>
>>84179057
Huh? It works for me.
>>
>>84179057
Netflix
>>
Can hardly get any HD streams anymore.
>>
Primewire
>>
>>84179057
I moved back to torrents only to find out YIFY is dead :(
>>
>>84179057
I've been using Elysium. It's a little slower than Exodus but seems OK so far.
>>
>streaming
Why
>>
>>84181950
most people just set it up for their senile parents
>>
>>84181950
1. It's legal in US
2. Literally why not? Why would you download something you're only going to watch once?
>>
Worked fine for me this morning. Zen and Tinklepad are good ones too.
>>
>>84182264
Can confim my grandmother uses it and shes 90
>>
>>84182297
Literally this. It's actually legal in a lot of countries.

I don't need to download a 4k 50.6gb uncompressed video file to watch random tv shows. It's basically an on demand service for literally anything.

On a side note I follow the Kodi addon news closely and TVaddons . ag is currently doing some maintenance. They even put a message out in their repo the day before they went down. My guess is they are switching servers to a new provider.

If you had Exodus installed, you might just need to get a few extra repos to update from while tvaddons is down. Or you can go to reddit/addons4kodi and get the instructions to install an Exodus fork.
>>
>>84182478
i was actually browsing the reddit earlier. what exactly is a fork or why are people warning that it is dangerous?

I'm going to try the ares wizard later today.
>>
>>84182554
A fork is just an edited version of an addon that takes code from different addons to make it work while the real devs are out.

It can be dangerous like anything you download, but remember that kodi has a very large following in the 50+ community, so that warning is made for people who have no idea how this stuff works.
If you know what to look for, or know what you're doing it's pretty safe, just be aware that you're trusting a random dude from reddit when you download his "fork".

Ares wizard is pretty good, if you want try bubbles addon. Great alternative for now.
>>
>>84182554
>>84182478
ares wizard has 3.1.19 version of Exodus and it works
>>
>>84179308
it's the people trying to download it back, if you already have it it's fine
>>
Can someone help me out please. I just got istream and when I try to play a movie stream it says "can't play, look up event log." Or the stream doesn't even start after the cog wheel disappears.

Any idea what I'm doing wrong?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.