[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does /tv/ like Keira Knightley?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 5.jpg (410KB, 1000x674px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
410KB, 1000x674px
Does /tv/ like Keira Knightley?
>>
>>84177928

I'm not really into men.
>>
>>84177970
Hoho BURN OP!
>>
>>84177928
Watched "The Hole" last night. Sad to see how pretentious she's become as she's aged. She just became "too good" in her own eyes for everything. Used to have a massive crush on her as well. I'd still totally fuck the shit out of her and then do her in the ass and feel her boney ass against my crotch. Just pure, endless, joyless slamming. Like fucking a hole in a brick wall.
>>
>>84177928
I posted this EXACT same thread yesterday and got banned for 24 hours

Careful, m8
>>
>>84177928
poor man's nathalie portman
>>
>>84177928
She's a fridge with no tits but I like her personality!
>>
>>84178251
delete
>>
>>84177928
She'd be a freak in the sheets. The mere thought of it is hot.
>>
i love her
>>
File: 004.jpg (323KB, 794x1063px) Image search: [Google]
004.jpg
323KB, 794x1063px
>>
>>84178681
She is CUTE!
>>
File: gkg.jpg (216KB, 2500x1875px) Image search: [Google]
gkg.jpg
216KB, 2500x1875px
>>
>>84177928
She kinda reminds me of my maths/science tutor so yes
Except she was Korean
>>
>Fuckin Toastface
WNB
>>
Cute but hasn't really been in anything worth watching, which is sad I guess.
>>
File: keira-knightley-topless.jpg (355KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
keira-knightley-topless.jpg
355KB, 1000x1000px
>>84177928
She's effay af in this pic...
I have to admit i'm secretly in love with her. In my dream, we are a sexually upbeat couple of parisian artist. Just her and I, naked in oil colors, wildly copulating, flipped by the wine while the smell of the many bistros on the bank of the pulls up, into our attic apartment.
>>
>>84179632
Never Let Me Go and Atonement were both very good though
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.