[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whatever happened to Martin Lawrence?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

Whatever happened to Martin Lawrence?
>>
He's in the witness protection program.
>>
>>84176478
THEY happened.
>>
He's got a standup special out this year and is signed on to do two Bad Boys movies (Likely just cameos?)

I thought he was one of those guys who had a complete cocaine related mental breakdown.
>>
underage tranny hookers probably
>>
>>84176478
After that one legal show with Kelsey Grammer, he kinda dropped off the face of the Earth. The next thing he's got according to his IMBd page is Bad Boys 4, however.
Personally, I never liked him, he was like the 90's/00's version of Kevin Hart. He was great in Bad Boys, tho.
>>
>>84176621
what the problem is?
>>84176478
his shit wasn't making enough money
>>
Tisha Campbell happened.

Martin was tip drilling her when they were filming his show. He was married (kinda seperated) at the time, so it wasn't serious, but rumor has it that Martin fell in love (Tisha didn't). It was in all the gossip mags back then.

In '95 he signed a $20 million deal with Columbia pictures. Tisha's eyes turned green and their relationship fell apart. She charged him with sexual harassment and battery, effectively leaving the show until somebody paid her the money she felt she deserved.

Getting blasted by his wife and girlfriend, Martin turned to drugs and although he had brief stints of sobriety/success, he never recovered.

Moral of the story?... never trust a bitch.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.