[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the most fucked up thing you ever did at Westworld?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 19

File: 161212-westworld-news.png (1MB, 2070x1379px) Image search: [Google]
161212-westworld-news.png
1MB, 2070x1379px
What's the most fucked up thing you ever did at Westworld?
>>
>>84175461
i invited my colleagues to a party and had my robots kill them all
>>
>>84175461

>prospector quest
>find the gold treasure
>he starts celebrating
>I draw my gun and tell him to strip and spread the gold on the ground
>start to fuck him on the gold coins yelling THERE'S A SNAKE IN MY BOOT THERE'S A SNAKE IN MY BOOT
>blow his brains out when I climax
>>
>>bunch of people about to watch the finale of "Journey into Night" sidequest
>>kill Dolores
>>laugh my ass off when Teddy just sits there for about 3 minutes then asks me to help him search for a hidden beach treasure

Some little beaner kid and his Mon were there flipping me off, little fag was wearing a poncho also lel
>>
>>84175503
literal plebshit, everyone gets bored after their first killing rampage and comes back for the story lines
>>84175518
better
>>
>>84175461
rape evan rachel wood
>>
>ride out to the Ghost Nation
>run the mod that makes them recognize me as one of the them
>lead the whole whooping tribe down on Sweetwater for a week of slaughter and madness like something out of Bosch
Delos jerks wouldn't let me keep Dolores' scalp. If I'd know that I would have sown her up inside a horse carcass with the rest of the whore
>>
I pooped watery diarrhea onto Dolores's bed while she slept
>>
>>84175461
2 chicks at one time
>>
File: 1497595842768.png (236KB, 808x805px) Image search: [Google]
1497595842768.png
236KB, 808x805px
>>Go the brothel with business buddy who was paying for the whole ride
>>"Alright buddy lets hit the whore house"
>>Get excited as fuck for my first time with a robot slut, I was hecka nervous
>>Door opens up
>>in walk two niggers
>>HUGE synthetic cocks
>>"Alright pal this is it!"
>>tell my buddy that I'm not gay
>>"Well just try it! I thought you were into me and this is what you wanted!??"
>>honestly have no idea what he was talking about
>>run downstairs and outside
>>see him getting facefucked by BBC on the second story

ruined everything for me desu, killing Teddy was also weak af I know everyone does it
>>
>>84175461
Held hands with Dolores.
>>
>>84175799

Fucking degenerate
>>
>ITT: Look at all these motherfucking losers roleplay like Westworld, the fictional tv show, was a real thing which it isn't.
Westworld Roleplay: The Thread - Go felch on your grandfather's hairy mole covered anus you homos.
>>
>>84175925
why buy a whole razor, when you only use the edge faggot?
>>
The show is garbage.
Some things just need to be left as a 90min film from the 70s desu.
>>
File: 1491262023113.jpg (39KB, 508x524px) Image search: [Google]
1491262023113.jpg
39KB, 508x524px
>>84175925
>>
>show is about how abusive and extreme the tourists are to the robots
>never crosses the line into true sadism
>never any pedophilia
>never any extreme fetishism
>never gratuitous gore
>never anyone running around wearing a cut-off human face
>never any glanton gang style shenanigans

This show was weak
WEAK
>>
>>84175949
This
>>
Shit myself accidentally and made Teddy switch clothes with me
>>
File: martin-riggs-complicated.jpg (11KB, 281x281px) Image search: [Google]
martin-riggs-complicated.jpg
11KB, 281x281px
>Made a Sandcastle in the desert
>>
File: IMG_2004.jpg (78KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2004.jpg
78KB, 633x758px
>you've visited westworld before and met Dolores
>you loved her
>cough up hundreds of thousands for a return trip
>just for Dolores
>rush off the train to find that some cunt's got her eating out of a trough in the pig pen, shitting in the mud
>>
There's like, fifteen storylines going at once in this fucking show. There's no breathing room or time to get invested in anyone seriously.
>>
>>84175461
payed 10k a day just to fuck some bots that aren't even real

isn't that CRAZY?
>>
>>84175968
There were implications that the really distasteful shit was happening away from Sweetwater in the outskirts and remote towns. But I do agree that they weren't very brave enough in portraying properly sadistic behaviours in a show about sadism.
>>
I fucked with a horse on the main street
>>
File: IMG_2094.jpg (92KB, 600x536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2094.jpg
92KB, 600x536px
>you now remember those utter morons from the \W/ generals that refused to believe, or couldn't understand, that we were watching multiple time frames
>they maintained that it was all one timeframe all the way up until Old William's expository monologue in episode 10
>you share a board with these people
>>
File: laugier.jpg (138KB, 750x933px) Image search: [Google]
laugier.jpg
138KB, 750x933px
>>84175968
It's 2016 and HBO, the most normie of all paid cable, what do you expect.

If you want this stuff you need the French
>>
>>84176172
The shrinkray deniers were the worst
>>
File: pepe_enough.jpg (14KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
pepe_enough.jpg
14KB, 316x202px
>>84176024
>>you've visited westworld before and met Dolores
>>you loved her
>>cough up hundreds of thousands for a return trip
I don't understand why there isn't a thousand fabrication plants in China making knockoffs so people don't have to pay ridiculous sums to go to the park and fuck robots.

If Delos Corp thinks they can keep their robots a secret forever they have another thing coming, those smarmy cunts.
>>
>>84175968
yes but there are many universes, if you want to be a snuff head go to snuffland
>>
>>84176224
who
>>
>>84176342
Phone posters leave
>>
>>84175968
or blood orgies like what the fuck man.
>>
I personally like the sadism and degeneracy that came with inventing the hosts. EVERYONE is sick in the head to some level. Everyone is bisexual in the future, everyone has some sick fantasy they need to satisfy, really felt like Rome was burning at the end of the show or something.
>>
File: 1414201826701.jpg (126KB, 699x638px) Image search: [Google]
1414201826701.jpg
126KB, 699x638px
>>84176468
>Everyone is bisexual in the future, everyone has some sick fantasy they need to satisfy
s-shut up
>>
>>84176397
I googled Laugier and got some architect
>>
>>84175669
That's it?
>>
I'd probably just get drunk in the saloon and maybe fuck a hooker. Then I'd sit around waiting to leave. Westworld is boring af desu. Fucking dirty, hot, no ac, walking and riding horses, no where good to eat....no where to eat period. What a shit vacation. Literally the my feet hurt i wish i was at home playing vidya of amusement parks.
>>
>>84176521
maybe you should learn to google

Laugier director

or some other form of combination searching
>>
>20 storylines
>lazy poor writing
>limited creativity
>wasting Hopkins on a phoned in supporting role

Honestly why attempt to make this? It's literally edgy Wild West matrix : the show.
>>
>>84176028
>There's like, fifteen storylines going at once

No there's not. You're just dumb.
>>
>>84176602
>the director of Martyrs and The Tall Man
>made one "shocking" movie years ago followed by a boring non horror mystery movie
>>
>>84175461
>literally filled with hidden cameras and microphones
Kinda lacks intimacy for me to get into the mood desu
>>
I raped a women. But it turned out she wasn't a host...I guess they didn't plan for that very well. I just assumed her screams were part of the show; how was I suppose to know she was real? Needless to say, I had to pay double to return.
>>
>>84176622
>wasting Hopkins on a phoned in supporting role
No that's his Transformers shit. He fucking owned as Ford. Also it was hardly a supporting role.
>>
>>84176676
It's the same at Disneyland but you don't see the cameras

At least a couple people a day must try to fuck there
>>
>>84176599
We have no idea what the future real world looks like in Westworld. A western fantasy with vast open spaces and an authentic take on hunting and eating etc might be paradise to those people. I want to see what the world is like outside the park in season 2. We still don't even know where Westworld is located.
>>
File: IMG_9029.png (96KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9029.png
96KB, 500x500px
I had consensual sex in the missionary position.
>>
File: IMG_0072.jpg (87KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0072.jpg
87KB, 1280x720px
>>84175925
School out already, junior?
>>
>>84176757
It's probably a massively overbuilt dystopia. Population is skyrocketing and most people live on some sort of basic income with the productive being wildly rich and the most successful able to afford things like Westworld.
>>
File: what the fuck.jpg (27KB, 620x360px) Image search: [Google]
what the fuck.jpg
27KB, 620x360px
>>84176622
>>wasting Hopkins on a phoned in supporting role
I see you didn't watch it and just parrot whatever shit you see in these threads
>>
>>84175486
>t. never watched the show
>>
>>84176660
>not understanding exaggeration
>defending a shitshow

((((((((You))))))))
>>
>>84177146
That's exactly what happened in the finale though.
>>
File: IMG_2848.jpg (63KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2848.jpg
63KB, 1280x720px
Why are you filming my scenes first and so quickly, Johnathan?
>>
>>84176276
It's kind of a point that the series tells you, that no one else knows how to build them.
At least the "believable" part, not the shells.
>>
>>84176931
Because she want it, I have no will
>>
I made a robot girl cry. And it was neither part of her core programming or included in her improvisation routines.
>>
>>84175968
The show really isn't about that for more than the few opening scenes, after which it is a stated fact rather than some mystery.

Would the show really be improved by more orgies and more decadence?
>>
>>84175461
Stabbed a human guest thinking he was a robot.
How could I tell?
>>
>>84177076
It doesn't seem like Dystopia. Seems like most people are bored. Major disease seem to have been eradicated. There is no hunger and no war.
>>
File: containit.jpg (39KB, 324x291px) Image search: [Google]
containit.jpg
39KB, 324x291px
>>84178366
Yeah it's probably extremely boring. Being jobless is boring.

Once the world has advanced to the point where humanoid robots are cheap to fabricate, there's just no need to have a planet of 8 billion+ employed . The population is probably more like 24 billion or so, closer to the capacity of the planet. Automation has probably supplanted every job that isn't purely creative or requires a human operator. Most people would just live on basic subsistence and be left to their own devices as long as they don't impact public order. There would be a rife, petty criminal underbelly.

The elites would dine in crystal towers and be sufficiently insulated they wouldn't care being the patrons of humanity. Then Bob Page creates a supervirus and kills a lot of people.
>>
>>84175968
tfw hollywood execs do all of the above regularly and didn't film scenes to avoid the obvious questions that'll ensue after a pedophilic mutilation ceremony occurs on westworld.
>>
>>84177146
>t. never watched the finale.
>>
File: IMG_2776.png (402KB, 494x456px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2776.png
402KB, 494x456px
>tfw I would be sent to prison indefinitely for the things I would do like to those robuts
>tfw I would most likely scare the shit out of every other tourist with my sick fantasies in public
>>
>>84175461
Fuck yoo momma in that whore house & killed her, but forgot she wasn't a robot
>>
>>84178964
doubt
>>
>get bored with Westworld and wonder through the other worked until I get to mad world
>Gary Jules starts playing
>Directed by gondry
Welp this is comfy I'm staying
>>
>>84177446
For me, it would.
>>
>its a truman rapes a robot episode
>>
>>84175669
Fuckin' A dude....fuckin A
>>
I left and went to Eastworld and fucked some geishabots while living out my weaboo samurai dream
>>
Only drank water.
>>
>>84175968
>>never any glanton gang style shenanigans

This. The show should have straight up stolen shit from Blood Meridian, the Indians pulled some seriously savage and ruthless shit, none of which gets even remotely captured in WestWorld. Very weak.
>>
Testingses
>>
>pay millions of dollars to go to recreated wild west world
>spend all your time fucking robots when you could just pay a hundred bucks to fuck some whore on the corner

you people sicken me

I never watched Westworld and I don't know anything about it beyond the concept but I would be the hangman if I could
>>
>>84181776
>I never watched Westworld and I don't know anything about it beyond the concept
Which is immediately obvious from how completely you missed the point
>>
>>84175461
There was this one time where this really dirty, tough guy, a real grizzled dude passed me in the street and said "howdy". He had guns and everything.
And guess what; I said "howdy" back. Can you imagine, jeesus I was shitting bricks. Needless to say I had to return to my room in the saloon and lie down. That was crazy.
>>
>>84181776
>I never watched this but here's my opinion anyway
>>
File: We Wuz Kangs.jpg (61KB, 600x772px) Image search: [Google]
We Wuz Kangs.jpg
61KB, 600x772px
>>84181839
>you need to experience things firsthand to have an opinion on them
>>
>>84176264
?
>>
>>84176622
you used so many words to say so little
>>
>>84175461
I went fishing for a whole week. I didn't catch a damn fish, not a single one because they forgot to make robot trouts.
>>
>>84181949
That is correct, yes.

Otherwise your shitty, ignorant opinion can be safely disregarded as shitposting.
>>
>>84175461
Westworld isn't a real park, lad.
>>
>get a group of attractive hosts together and ride off somewhere
>find a nice picturesque area perfect for what I have planned
>so nervous and excited im shaking
>ride back into town after a day or two of crazy fucking
>friend comes to welcome me back
>sees I only have horses with me and asks if I murdered the hosts
"No these are the same ones I took with me"
>>
>>84175461
I tinkered with the shrink ray so the effects aren't reversible but only on your dick, so everyone can have a tiny dick like me
>>
Can the robots in westworld poop and pee? Is it genuine human waste as well? This is very important to answer the question.

Asking for a friend.
>>
>>84183637
I wonder what it smells like haha
>>
I ran a shipment of okra from Sweetwater to Broken Tooth and totally stiffed them on the price

>6 cents a pound for week-old crops

those dumb saps!
>>
>>84182842
>he doesn't know

Poorfag.
>>
I stuck my finger up a horses bum
>>
File: 1494857895427.png (199KB, 1800x1578px) Image search: [Google]
1494857895427.png
199KB, 1800x1578px
>>84175925
Back to r*ddit, summer tourist
>>
I had sexual thoughts about a 15 year old girlbot
>>
>>84176276

The entire overarching plot is the parent company trying to steal the AI software out of the park and Hannibal Lecter doing everything he can to stop them including murder.
>>
>>84183637

>Can they poop and pee?

Yes

>Is it genuine human shit and piss?

Nope
>>
>build a faraday cage in an abandoned mine.
>kidnap all the important characters and put them in it.
>sit in the bar and laugh while the LARPers can't do any of the story lines.
>>
>>84175461
I forgot Westworld existed.
And that's one of the problems with Westworld.
>>
>>84176707
They have a set of guards whose job it is to stop people from fucking in the park.
>>
>>84175461
I disrespected minorities on the internet
>>
>>84186219
i've fucked in disney world.

there are hedges that are hollow to allow park workers to move around. nothing can see in side them. if you can slip in and aren't pulled out in 5 minutes. no one knows you are there.
>>
>fucked some robot pussy and came inside her
>found out later that she wasn't a robot, it was another guest
>ran away

I might have a child out there
Thread posts: 102
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.