[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sooo what the fuck happened to him? The guy just disappeared

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Yuri.png (276KB, 313x454px) Image search: [Google]
Yuri.png
276KB, 313x454px
Sooo what the fuck happened to him? The guy just disappeared after that ONE scene.
>>
>>84169693

Black Lodge.
>>
>>84169693
he and ray honestly had the only two flawless conclusions in the entire season. even varga's was slightly fucked up with the timeskip randomly throwing him back into gloria's clutches
>>
>>84169775
Ray seemed like he was reincarnated...but this guy? What..he was taken by Jewish ghosts? Is that what happened?
>>
>>84169871
more or less. and actually i wasnt really talking about ray the kitten, i meant ray dying from his pride and the stamp
>>
>>84169715
>yfw Yuri appears on the final episode of Twin Peaks with Leland Palmer
>>
>>84169715
This.
>>
>>84170251
>>84169871
plz exsplain. jewish ghost?
>>
So what did the first scene in the season mean?
>>
File: tmp_28469-images(3)1302803914.jpg (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_28469-images(3)1302803914.jpg
4KB, 225x225px
>never resolves who put the mustache on emmit, who put the stamps in his office and on his forehead and why rays car was at the hospital
>>
>>84171274
It was about Yuri.
And it set the theme of mistaken identity for the season.
>>
>>84171334
varga did it or mew did it. im prety sure at one point he was talking about this stuff.
>>
>>84171334
most likely Varga fucking with him to make him break
>>
>>84171334
Surmise. Motherfucker.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.