[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When is someone going to tell her he isn't paying attention?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (147KB, 825x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
147KB, 825x768px
When is someone going to tell her he isn't paying attention?
>>
Someone already did
>>
File: 1496726331061.jpg (2MB, 4680x4424px) Image search: [Google]
1496726331061.jpg
2MB, 4680x4424px
>>84168533
>>
>>84168557
This hurts to read through. Why would she dump James gunn?
>>
>>84168780
because at the time he was only known as the scooby doo/ troma guy and bitches allways think they can get better
>>
>>84168780

>In November 2008, Krasinski began dating English actress Emily Blunt.[44] They became engaged in August 2009,[45] and married on July 10, 2010 in Como, Italy.[46]

>In a June 2008 interview, Fischer confirmed that she and Gunn had finalized their divorce.[30] They remain friends, and in 2010 Fischer helped Gunn with casting her The Office co-star Rainn Wilson in Gunn's film Super.[31] In June 2009, Fischer's engagement to screenwriter Lee Kirk was announced,[32][33] and they married on July 3, 2010.[34][35]

>The Office, S5E1 (air date September 25, 2008)
>Jim proposes to Pam
>>
>>84168780
because John got drunk one night with friends and prank called Jenna saying he wanted her.
>>
File: Nightmarefuel.jpg (55KB, 500x680px) Image search: [Google]
Nightmarefuel.jpg
55KB, 500x680px
>>84168509
https://www.instagram.com/p/BVoDT_FhaHv/?taken-by=plazadeaubrey

this is from today. 3 years after the show is over.

>I can physically feel the butthurt of poor pathetic jennaposter dying a little
>>
>>84170156

https://www.instagram.com/p/BUrXRDkFsXR/?taken-by=prattprattpratt&hl=en

this was last month.

All of this and no jenna
>>
It must have been sad to be on set during the final season of The Office when all of the cast is booking their next projects and even the filler characters(fucking Ellie Kemper!) are getting leading roles in their own sitcoms or bigtime movie roles and Jenna is just like "good for you guys! i'm sure sure my time's coming. just waiting for the call. soon...."
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.