[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what is the black equivalent to fight club?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

what is the black equivalent to fight club?
>>
>>84167894
Tyler Perry's Madea Goes To Boxing Camp
>>
Literally incapable of feeling that level of ennui as a race, for better or worse.
>>
>>84167894
Goodburger
>>
>>84167894
The smoke shop on north side.
>>
>>84167894
Friday. Craig is a figment of Smokey's imagination.
>>
>>84167894
A movie called The Spook Who Sat By The Door

Not even joking. Look it up. Actually a lot more hardcore than Fight Club
>>
>>84168073
Bitch please. This >>84168210 makes fight club look like some gay kids movie
>>
File: 000.png (699KB, 815x602px) Image search: [Google]
000.png
699KB, 815x602px
>>84167894
beating the shit out of people for no reason isn't fiction for black people
>>
Worldstar Hiphop
>>
File: IMG_1415.jpg (28KB, 201x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1415.jpg
28KB, 201x300px
I dare anyone here to watch it
>>
>>84167894
IRL: Detroit
>>
>>84168306
But I hate niggers.
>>
>>84167894
I don't know, but the ursine aviator equivalent to fight club is flight cub.
>>
>>84167894
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-txMeWp9tI
>>
>>84168210
>>84168306
>The story takes place in the early 1970s in Chicago. The CIA has been required for political reasons to recruit African Americans for training. Only one of them, Dan Freeman (Lawrence Cook), secretly a black nationalist, successfully completes the training process. He becomes the first black man in the agency and is given a desk job—Top Secret Reproduction Center Sections Chief (which means he is in charge of the copy machine). Freeman understands that he is the token black person in the CIA, and that the CIA defines his function as providing proof of the agency's supposed commitment to integration and progress. Therefore, after completing his training in guerrilla warfare techniques, weaponry, communications and subversion, Freeman puts in just enough time to avoid raising any suspicions about his motives before he resigns from the CIA and returns to work in the social services in Chicago.

>Upon his return, Freeman immediately begins recruiting young black men living in the inner city of Chicago to become “Freedom Fighters” teaching them all of the guerrilla warfare tactics that he learned from the CIA. They become a guerrilla group with Freeman as the secret leader. The “Freedom Fighters” set out to ensure that black people truly live freely within the United States by partaking in both violent and non-violent actions throughout Chicago. The “Freedom Fighters” of Chicago begin spreading the word about their guerrilla warfare tactics across the United States; as Freeman says, “What we got now is a colony, what we want is a new nation.” As revolt and a war of liberation continues in inner-city Chicago, the National Guard and the police desperately try to stop the “freedom fighters”.

>The film provides discussions about black militancy and the violent reactions that took place by white America in response to the progress of the Civil Rights.

Sounds pretty based, desu.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.