[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck was his problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_8250.jpg (103KB, 1280x724px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8250.jpg
103KB, 1280x724px
What the fuck was his problem?
>>
File: 708.png (72KB, 200x259px) Image search: [Google]
708.png
72KB, 200x259px
he realized that barry redmond was nothing but a no good scoundrel

to not be further emasculated by a stranger he shot him

while barry saw himself in the young lad which is why he was hesitant to shoot him

pretty simple
>>
He got tired of being called my wife's son.
>>
>>84165347

barry cucked his dad and was pissing away his family fortune and birthright

pretty simple to understand, unless youre a woman
>>
>>84165347
cucked out of his own family
>>
>>84165347
His mother was getting POTATO'd
>>
>>84165347
His step dad was a bit of an asshole. Did you even watch the movie?
>>
File: barry lindon qt.jpg (190KB, 1600x1132px) Image search: [Google]
barry lindon qt.jpg
190KB, 1600x1132px
>>84167218
Can't blame Barry.
>>
>>84167218
>>
>>84167267
Triggered mick detected

It is imperative that any man of station find Barry's social climbing exploits repulsive, lest the entire peerage be filled to the brim with Irish ruffians like him, merely by the virtue of trickery, deceit and the fickle hearts of young ladies.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.