[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shit on Man of Steel for killing one person but saving billions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

Meanwhile Wonder Murderer, literally killing milions

Why are women so fucking two faced what about all the killing she does? At least Superman saved 7.5bil humans on earth from Zod what did this whore do?

#womanofmurder
>>
>>84163554
THIS! Why is nobody talking about her body count? We teaching little girls kiling men is fine I guesS?
>>
>>84163554
Germans aren't people
>>
>>84163554
I don't remember Wonder Woman indirectly causing the deaths of hundreds of innocent people. I just remember her killing a couple of German soldiers and a Greek god.
>>
>>84163626
There were several fights plus the trench scene where she literally bodies about a hundred people

even so it's a gross percentage increase of over 1000% compared to Man of Steel, fuck wonder woman it's shit, all the fights are linear too, just her pushing through shit, total failure
>>
Superman has a no-kill rule

Wonder Woman doesn't
>>
Wonder Woman has always been a killer. It's practically her main gimmick. Batman and Superman get shit when they kill because their characters became super popular during the period of comic book codes which forbade depictions of killing in comic books, and they've been held to that standard ever since. Wonder Woman was never popular outside of team settings like the Justice League, so no one knows or cares what she was doing during the No Killing Allowed era.
>>
>>84163704
Don't give me that Horseshit
>>
>>84163704
>Superman has a no-kill rule
That's retarded and the first time I ever heard of that was when everyone sperged out over him killing zod.

Kung fu panda doesn't even have a no kill rule ffs
>>
I like how Wonder Jew just takes on faith that germans are the bad guys without even trying to understand the political situtation in the world. She's easily manipulated by the first cock she sees, what a great role models for young girls. I like to think that making Ares british officer was a bit of subtle irony, but it probably just done for le ebin tweest
>>
>>84163701
tough shit for Germany
>>
>>84163554

At first I thought she could just be knocking them all out, breaking guns, etc. Maybe she knew the guy she knocked out of the warehouse window would land on that cart full of sacks... I can suspend disbelief for a second but then she just straight up murders a bunch of people at the end for no reason.
>>
>>84163554
I remember batman having a no-kill rule but I don't remember superman having a no-kill rule. I didn't think of anything wrong when he STUCKMANNIZED Zod's neck
>>
>>84163839
>Germany dindu nuffin
Don't sperg out and and attack neutral countries and their citizens won't cheer when a superhero slaughters your troops. Not complicated.
>>
>>84163946
I think they should have added the thing where he can see living beings auras and watching Zods aura leave would have then cemente that he never wanted to see that again, thuis the no kill rule that would have been effective
>>
>wonder kike stabs ludendorff in the chest with a sword
>im ok with this
>superman snaps zod's neck to save some random family
>OMG MAN OF MURDER LITERALLY NOT MUH SUPERMAN
>>
>>84163976
I didn't say anything about dindus you tard. I'm saying that her character is so oblivious and arrogant in her understanding of the situtation in the world that she's half caveman and half liberal degree graduate. Maybe Holocaust happened because Hitler found the island and told her that jews are evil
>>
>>84163554
Tell that to Zod's snapped neck
>>
>>84163554
Real answer because the tone of the movie.
From the sounds of it it's a more lighthearted movie that doesn't really overplay all the death and murder that's happening. Which isn't something people want in their capeshit.

Nobody cares that Cap throws a guy through a propeller in the first Avenger.
Nobody cares that Tony shoots a guy point blank in the chest then jokes about it in IM3.
Nobody cares that Rocket and Yondu laugh maniacally as they kill dozens of people.

Because those movies don't really ask you to take it that seriously.
And neither did Wonder Woman.
Man of Steel did, and it brought everyone down. And that's when they got mad.
>>
>>84164276
Main problem is tonal whiplash going from Zod's death to the scene with Superman and the General

Zod's death should have been followed by a scene fad out of Superman walking outside, seeing the devastation, and talking to Lois, etc, etc, and then go to the scene between him and his mother, simply cutting the general scene.

Promise 90% of complaints would be gone
>>
It doesn't really matter since Snyder turned EVERY hero into a murdermaster, even the one who made it their one specific thing to never ever do that.
>>
>>84164410
Yeah but Snyder, or possibly one of the money men he answered to, wanted to end the movie on a lighter note. The whole shitstorm over Zod's snapped neck happened because someone high up was scared of causing exactly such a shitstorm if they ended the movie on a somber note. I bet a lot of cases of tonal whiplash in movies are caused by some high level person panicking and forcing directors/writers to make last minute changes that clash with the rest of the movie but fit with what they think audience expectations will be.
>>
>>84164863
could be. BvS is far more tonally consistent.

Could have been Goyer really wanted that scene in there or something.
>>
cuz she killed dirty NAZIS you facist peiece of shit
>>
File: world's finest 195.jpg (90KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
world's finest 195.jpg
90KB, 400x600px
>>84163946
>>
>>84165238
>World War I Movie
>Germans are pictured like Nazis
I know this post is ironic but this fucking movie did it
>>
>>84163704

Except in the comics when he executes Zod with Kryptonite after Zod promises to cross realities to murder everyone on Superman's Earth.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.