[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Foxy Knoxy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_7511.png (100KB, 472x472px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7511.png
100KB, 472x472px
Regarding the Amanda Knox documentary on Netflix:

Did Amanda Knox actually murder Meredith Kercher or was she innocent?
>>
>>84160105
she was innocent but angry euros will disagree until their dying breath
>>
Innocent, just look at her she is cute!
>>
She is so cute!
>>
>>84160105
She could fuck me anytime if you know what I mean
>>
>>84160105
Nice.jpg

You can get away with almost anything if youre hot. Looking at you, OJ
>>
>>84160599
>>84160619

Fatass American basement-dwellers detected.

>OMG SHE'S SO BEAUTIFUL, SHE MUST BE INNOCENT!

She's a psychopath, and you neckbeards jerking off 30 times a day to her isn't going to make her any less guilty
>>
>>84160105
dude shes fucking hot so who cares lmao
>>
Eh I doubt it. Her bf maybe
>>
>>84160810
This. It was just some ugly Brit that died lol
>>
>>84160105
After about 20 seconds watching the Netflix special, I knew some squat wannabe Sherlock Holmes know-it-all ginzo was gonna show up and fuck the whole thing up
>>
File: sherlock.jpg (6KB, 290x174px) Image search: [Google]
sherlock.jpg
6KB, 290x174px
>>84160887
Only a woman would cover a body with a blanket!
>>
>>84160105
I don't know, but it's funny to watch Eurotards lose their shit and throw tantrums whenever anyone brings her up.
>>
>>84160105
Lmao Americans gotta stick together she was innocent
>>
>>84160105
>swn murder you in a deadly sex game

talk about "getting off", geeze.
>>
She was obviously innocent. Europeans wanted desperately for her to be guilty because if she was not guilty, that would make the black guy the number one suspect. And that would be racist. Once they decided that she was guilty for ideological reasons, it quickly escalated to a witch hunt because their feelings of insecurity and inferiority vis a vis America meant they felt they would lose face if an American got away from their justice system.
>>
>>84160105
She was innocent. I say this because everyone who thinks she's guilty has some guilt-by-association type of argument. Either you can tell she's guilty because of how she lived, or you can tell she's guilty because the people who don't think she's guilty probably want to have sex with her. Meanwhile the people who think she's innocent tend to just go on the evidence.

Another point is that she's obviously sexier if you imagine she's guilty than if you imagine she's innocent. So the argument that people who think she's innocent just want to have sex with her doesn't work.
>>
>>84162268
Not all Europeans. The Italians wanted her to be guilty because of the Madonna/Whore problem they have. In other countries she was viewed as obviously not guilty.
>>
>she wasn't acting like how someone should act after their roommate was murdered, what a monster!

It's called not giving a fuck.
>>
File: giv.png (45KB, 778x512px) Image search: [Google]
giv.png
45KB, 778x512px
>>84160105
giv murderer gf
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.