[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I TALKED TO BARZINI

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

I TALKED TO BARZINI
>>
HE WAS BANGING COCKTAIL WAITRESSES TWO AT A TIME, PLAYERS COULDN'T GET A DRINK AT THE TABLE
>>
Fredo was a little bitch, was getting smacked around by Greene in Vegas, and ended up betraying Michael in the second movie
>>
>>84159285
>HE WAS BANGING COCKTAIL WAITRESSES TWO AT A TIME

Proper way to have started the thread, dumb OP
>>
>>84159311

couldn't be too much of a little bitch if he was getting all that vegas pussy
>>
File: Fredo_Corleone.png (449KB, 492x786px) Image search: [Google]
Fredo_Corleone.png
449KB, 492x786px
>>84159673
whores and stupid bitches who gave him a one night stand? yea he was a real man
>>
>>84159342
I started it that way yesterday and didnt get a single reply friendo
>>
File: 1497586940644.png (56KB, 615x450px) Image search: [Google]
1497586940644.png
56KB, 615x450px
>>84159751
like that's stopped anyone on this board before
>>
>>84159219
ahhaa i nearly died at that random dubbeb part, wat did they mean by it?
>>
>>84159746
I would unironically wear that dinner jacket.
>>
I'M SMAHT
>>
>tfw you realize you're the Fredo of your group of friends
>>
>>84160312
>tfw you're the Jason of the group
>>
>>84160312
>tfw italian-american
>tfw family is a living stereotype
>tfw we called our little cousin Fredo cause he was dark and little and skinny
>tfw he turned out really, really gay. like super gay.
it hasn't gone over well with the older relatives.
>>
>>84159987
Im guessing the audio on the film got fucked up, maybe it crinkled or maybe there was a mic issue.

The redubb is awfully bad. sounds like james earl jones
>>
>>84159219

LOU CABRASI SLEEPS WITH THE FISHES
>>
>>84159311

I haven't read the novels but it's my understanding that the character is gay, which is of course an infamnia (whatever the hell that word means!)

The best is what Mike says early in the sequel: "And Fredo, well... he has a good heart... but he's weak, and he's stupid." This master criminal, compartmentalizing his family.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.