[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RIP summer blockbusters

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 143
Thread images: 13

File: empty.jpg (49KB, 635x399px) Image search: [Google]
empty.jpg
49KB, 635x399px
In the US so far...

>Power Rangers flopped
>King Arthur flopped
>Baywatch flopped
>Alien Covenant flopped
>Pirates 5 flopped
>The Mummy flopped
>Transformers 5 predicted to flop

Capeshit are the only big budget movies that don't flop (or underperform) for some reason. What's going on?
>>
who cares about the money they made? Why the fuck would anyone on this board care about the money they make?
>>
>>84159167
Because it determine what films hollywood's gonna invest in in the future you dipshit
>>
Capeshit, Star Wars and animated movies are the only films Americans watch these days

Everything else is made for China
>>
>>84159216
You're a retard if you think that, especially when companies like Sony continually slam their head against the wall with the same fucking shit again and again.

Stop talking about fucking money and talk about the movies themselves, you cockgobbler.
>>
>>84159325
>STOP TALKING ABOUT THINGS I DON'T LIKE
>SONY'S STUPID
>LETS IGNORE THE AMOUNT OF CANCELLED SEQUELS AND FRANCHISES AFTER POOR BOX OFFICE PERFORMANCES, THEY DON'T COUNT
are you like 15?
>>
>>84159103
Millenials are taking over!
>>
with kids youtubers are more famous than actors btw
>>
Power Rangers actually did better than expected didn't it?
>>
You forgot Ghost in the Shell
>>
>>84159847
It only made 140mil worldwide
>>
Retarded third world chink international audiences have destroyed movies.
>>
>>84159103
Anyone want to do some basic analysis and see if there's a correlation between flop seasons and recessions?
>>
>>84159103
they're all shit movies. twitter and rotten tomatoes weren't anything big 5 years ago, when studios churned out these kind of turds. the twitter response to a movie the day/night it comes out is especially important now. if normies hate it, it's totally done, within those few hours.
>>
>>84160210
This. Normies dictate what is popular, the problem being normies have shit taste, and gleefully eat up reboots, and sequels, because they are too dumb to realize there is nothing original about the content.
>>
Americans barely go to the cinema. Too fat to go outside.

Women are slightly thinner so they all saw Wonder Woman.

Movies are made for the UK, parts of Europe and China only. Most movies have an English man in nowadays or are set in London.

Americans hate cinema.
>>
Reminder that international distributors keep most of the foreign box office revenue so the domestic box office matters more.
>>
File: 1029850981252.png (396KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1029850981252.png
396KB, 400x400px
>>84159103
Nigger this is a blessing. This shows that even normies are getting sick of this shit. Soon Marvel will suffer and it'll cause studios to actually give a shit
>>
>>84159103
>caring about which movies will flop

lot of kikes on /tv/ eh?
>>
>>84160426
>Women are slightly thinner so they all saw Wonder Woman.
>slightly thinner

http://www.npr.org/sections/thesalt/2015/11/13/455883665/cdc-more-women-than-men-are-obese-in-america-and-gap-is-widening
>>
>>84159103
Movies are fucking expensive and people can't be arsed to go out and shell out shit loads if it's shit. They'll usually wait for a friend to see it then gauge interest from that. If they it sucks they won't see it. Why do you think movies only care about the first week of sales. Word of mouth is key now.
>>
Planet of the apes is coming
>>
File: jasonblum.jpg (46KB, 600x316px) Image search: [Google]
jasonblum.jpg
46KB, 600x316px
Meanwhile Jason Blum is laughing all the way to the bank. Please show respect for based cheapskate.
>>
For the Mummy:

insider here. AMA if you really want to.

In terms of takehome to the studio, its at 108millions total.

This is our factoring of marketing into the budget, then including how much of each ticket sale is our nut per region and per day/week since initial release date.

Its at 108 true dollars. It needs to bring in 17 million more at about 25% overseas take and 28-33% domestic take, between now and when the final theater DROPS it.

So looking at boxofficemojo now (which is actually fairy close to our internal numbers as of this morning) and knowing domestic is basically dried up (lucky to get 65 mill)

We need to see

Domestic: 65mill
Foreign: 278mill

It's going to be close, but any penny over above is true profit.

Tom Cruise movies do extremely well on VOD/REDBOX/STREAMING ETC, plus theirs already a deal in place with the airlines and many major hotel chains.

My expert opinion is itll hit its nut by the skin of its teeth, then cash in a nice amount in rentals etc - is it enough to continue the series? That's way about my pay grade.

t. consultant analyst (AMA if needed)
>>
Why the FUCK would anyone leave their homes to go to some dirty, inferior theatre in 2016+1 is just beyond me. Netflix got it right. Come on sheeple.
>>
The only people stupid enough to still pay money to go to the cinema are plebs that like that kind of shit.
>>
>>84159103
Cape "shit" is the only good media out there. Everything else is low fantasy garbage.

The Mummy was pretty good though. It only flopped because it's the first movie in it's universe. Dark Universe is going to be the new capeshit.
>>
>>84159103
Good. Hopefully they try something less shit next year.
>>
>>84162175
is WW really doing as good as (((they))) are saying? I ask because it looks like balls
>>
I'm sick of all the shitty sequels, I'm sick of all the goddamn remakes, and I'm sick of all the fucking superhero movies.

A downright sickening year for the cinematic industry as a whole.
>>
>>84159103
Transformers 5 deserves to flop.
>>
>>84162815
Doing pretty average & riding off of the coattails of BvS

Batfleck movie will triple WW's numbers easily
>>
>>84160523
Yeah right, they'll just keep churning out more shit except with China in mind. Why are the Chinese such plebs bros?
>>
>>84159766
And Youtubers aren't part of sex rings. Sucks to be an actor nowadays desu.
>>
>>84159103

People aren't blowing ten bucks for the same old shit anymore, not when there's so much stuff competing for our attention these days.
>>
Will Hollywood get it in their heads to stop doing remakes/reboots/prequels/sequels or adapting TV shows to film so often?
>>
>>84163173
Sickening few years desu
>>
>>84163405

Because all of this American shit is new to them. Up unil recently, China only showed Chinese movies. Even now, their import restrictions are really tight. That's why you have random Asians show up all the time in blockbusters these days. You think Transformers 4 moving its third act to Beijing was to serve the story?
>>
>>84163489

Not until it stops bringing in money for good. It starts with us.
>>
>>84159103
who in the actual fuck thought these remakes, FIFTH release, and poor quality BIG SCREEN DEBUTS would actually do well.

Financially speaking, so dont give me shit about RT score, the only movies that will hold their own in 2017 will be
>spiderman
>planet of the apes
>thor
>justice league
>star wars
>>
>>84163619
>You think Transformers X doing Y was to serve the story?
Who would every think this?
>>
>>84163254
How desperate are they, do you know?
>>
>>84163669
Well, I mean, it looks like it's finally slowing down.

But we both know Hollywood will keep churning them out, they'll flop, and they'll blame people not going to the theaters rather than the movies.
>>
File: 32534636.jpg (81KB, 448x674px) Image search: [Google]
32534636.jpg
81KB, 448x674px
>>84159103
>>Pirates 5 flopped

not so fat amerifats
>>
>>84163921
More like "Pirates Of The Yangtze"
>>
>stop remaking shit
>stop toning things down into pg-13
>stop shooting on digital
>stop being PC
>stop using shitty curry outsourced CGI
>>
>transformers
>flopping

LMFAO
>>
File: Condemn.jpg (19KB, 301x349px) Image search: [Google]
Condemn.jpg
19KB, 301x349px
I'll just post the Frank Zappa video and be done with it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZazEM8cgt0
>>
>>84163619

>this American shit is new to them

Can't decide if that's more interesting than it is depressing.
>>
>>84159103

>some reason

Maybe because they're actually trying with capeshit

That and Guy Ritchie is a love or hate kind of director
>>
>>84163254
I just want superhero movies to go away.
>>
>>84164532

It'll happen. Every generation has its equivalent. Westerns, creature features, renegade cop movies, they all dominated the cinema landscape at one point and were eventually replaced by something else.
>>
>>84164532
I want a remake of Superman IV: The Quest For Peace. I want audiences to hate it, absolutely despise it and everything it stands for. I want rioting on the streets. I want comic shops to be looted and burned, neckbeards hanged from street lamps. I want to instil a hatred of costumed crusaders in every man, woman and child and I will not rest until I am consumed by the flames of my own anger. I want my ashes to fly up into the noses of producers and executives and choke their brains with the grit of my hatred. I want justice for the audience. I want justice for the filmmaker. I want justice for film.
>>
>>84159103
>What's going on?

First, home viewing offers a FAR better viewing experience than any fucking theater ever could.

I can drink, smoke weed, eat, fuck, jack off, stop the shit and take a piss, crank up the volume as loud as I want, stop and rewind, lay back and kick my feet up on my nice comfy couch, and I never have to worry about screaming brat kids, niggers, or snowflakes that decide they're going to text on their phone the entire show.

FUCK theaters.

Second, the blatant Jew pandering to bitches, niggers, faggots, and leftists in their films makes them unwatchable.
>>
>>84163443
>And Youtubers aren't part of sex rings.

I find that hard to believe. Instagram models are.
>>
File: 1487702749954.jpg (70KB, 1240x930px) Image search: [Google]
1487702749954.jpg
70KB, 1240x930px
>>84164890
holy shit dude
>>
>>84163747

Add Wonder Woman and GOTG2 and you're right
>>
>>84159103
i don't think it's a trend. hollywood is riding the reboot/nostalgia train off the fucking rails at this point. some franchises will never die, but it's to the point where they're trying to revive franchises that nobody cares about. i mean, they're trying to turn cheeky niche shit from the 90s into blockbusters at this point.
>>
>>84159103

Want to know how to save the Pirates franchise and return it to the original's kino level?

Jack Sparrow has a new nemesis, the scariest of all: One Eyed Willy. And it ends with Willy being entombed in the Goonies' hometown. I don't think a direct Sparrow x Goony spinoff would work, it'd require a time portal Deus ex Machina using a treasure. But maybe?

Would you rather see The Goonies time travel to Sparrow's era? Or Sparrow into the present day, conjured by Goonies' children? Or would both bomb?
>>
>>84165478
>Want to know how to save the Pirates franchise and return it to the original's kino level?
Yeah, bring back the original director and stop the cgi shit
>>
>>84164330
For many in China's growing middle class, it is a novelty to them. They were poor as shit not 20 years ago and now have the money to enjoy foreign imports and actually travel. The last point has actually made a group of tourists more despised than Americans.
>>
File: waitforit.png (7KB, 353x150px) Image search: [Google]
waitforit.png
7KB, 353x150px
>>
>>84165530

Disagree. A Pirates Goonies crossover would do huge numbers. Then a proper Goonies sequel. Which has been rumored since the 90s. Josh Brolin recently dressed up as his character, don't know if he was giving us a hint. No way Feldman joins the party though, due to outing (((them))!
>>
>>84164294
Very good points. It's always the people who feel to be the arbiters of what or how things should be made, conforming everybody else to their taste. Zappa made it sound a lot better than I.
>>
>>84162175
Call my office phone. Now.
>>
>>84159427
That anon is right.
>>
>>84159103
good riddance
>>
>>84165872
oh shit. Mr. Johnson?
>>
>>84162815
>believing a LARPer
>>
>Power Rangers flopped

They could have made their money back if they didn't spend 100 million dollars to make a Power Rangers movie. Spandex would have been cheaper. You'd think the guy so cheap that he wanted to make a show out of japanese footage would know how to not waste money.

>King Arthur flopped

Nothing intriguing about a king arthur movie in 2017. Need some kind of hook.
>Baywatch flopped

The TV show is remembered for big breasts. Just because people recognize the name, doesn't mean they will watch. Hollywood needs to learn that preawareness titles only work for certain brands.

>Alien Covenant flopped

"Where did the Aliens come from?"

Other than die hards, who gives a flying fuck? It's a fucking space alien. Retarded concept.

>Pirates 5 flopped

Series is old enough for nostalgia, but they didn't let it rest. Franchise fatigue has set in. Nothing else left to be said with the characters.

>The Mummy flopped

You can't just make a universe out of characters because you want one. They needed to sit back and think about who honestly cares about these monsters in 2017. Who would want to see Frankenstein fight the Wolfman? Who wants to see a Mummy remake? People barely wanted the third one with Fraser.

>Transformers 5 predicted to flop

I'll believe it when I see it.
>>
Every flop is one step closer to getting movies released digitally like a week or two after theatrical release.
>>
>The Mummy Flopped
not so fast
>>
>Reboot
>Another fucking King Arthur movie
>Reboot
>Reboot
>5th movie in a series that should have ended after 3
>Same as above

I'm glad they flopped. Hopefully Hollywood will actual try to sell new ideas again
>>
>>84160153
No. It's the suits who have destroyed filmmaking by cutting corners, simplifying plots and desperate franchise hunting.
>>
>>84162175

But barely scraping by shouldn't mean "viable franchise". It means the studio didn't dig themselves another grave, not that people want more of that shit.

Also, why didn't Nick choose Ahmanet?
>>
mfw all the "Mummy flopped" posts are Brenden and all the "Mummy didnt flop" posts are Tom himself.

Both just IP rotating in every thread
>>
>>84159216
So? why does it matter if they don't invest in such tripe? Not one of the films in the OP is worthwhile. It doesn't matter is blockbusters cease to be altogether and Hollywood dies when you have films like Malick's Song to Song being made, and foreign films like After the Storm. I mean, what kind of a retarded pleb actually cares about blockbusters? I know third-worlders do, but their opinions don't matter as far as film critique goes.
>>
>>84164022

>stop shooting on digital

This is one that likely can't be reversed unless you have an auteur/autist in charge who demands and devotes budget to shooting on film. Shooting digitally just has too many perks for cost savings despite making everything look bland.
>>
>>84167728
200mm all said and done due to amazing digital sales, leaves the door open. Maybe the next movie finally has that missing piece.

Wonder Woman will salvage that universe
>>
>>84167728
Coz of Pg13 and happy ending. I would totalny go with her, specially after hearing Jekylls plan to kill "me", lol.
>>
>>84165533

The chinese middle class see everything as a luxury and novelty and status symbol, but they're even uglier than Americans because they respect and value nothing.
>>
>>84164890
That's some capeshit-tier writing.
>>
>>84159103
Hmmm i wonder

>Reboot
>Reboot
>reboot
>sequel
>sequel
>Reboot
>China saves the day
Hmmm
>>
Saw The Money, I mean the Mummy. How the fuck does anyone think its any worse than any of the Avengers or their solo movies. Objectively.
Crazy pills
>>
>>84168177
It pretty objectively is.

Cruise is a bad action star.
>>
>>84163921
Is this the first non-flop Johnny Depp's done in a while?
>>
>>84168177
Find it even better cos more oldschool effects and stunts than actual CGI fest. Also nice scenography and props. Dont care about Cruise or weak characters. New Mummy is actually pretty good, when comparing to 14 previous ones i seen. Even for their age, mostly were awful and dumb.
>>
>>84160604
>gap is widening
OH, THE IRONY!
>>
>>84159103
None of these movies looked interesting

I'll wait until Spider-Man HC flops so it can be the first domino of capeshit to fall. It won't happen but I hope
>>
>>84163254
>It had a much smaller drop than BvS, which nobody went to see after the opening weekend.
>It's likely to surpass the domestic box office of BvS with a much lower budget.
>Unlike BvS, it got good reviews and it's got bigger audience approval.
>Riding off the coattails of BvS.

Sure thing, pal.
>>
>>84167597
Actually, it flopped pretty fast.
>>
>>84159103
Maybe just try making a good movie, rather than a shitty cover version of a superior product.

Every OP movie has a better version of it already in existence.

GOOD DAY.
>>
>>84163254
>Doing pretty average & riding off of the coattails of BvS

Posts like this are why your daughter killed herself, Zack.
>>
>>84163254
>Batfleck

The public rejected him as a movie star in the 1990s, and we will reject him again, no matter the cost.
>>
>>84163254
>>84168651
>>84168750
I think he means coattails as in Wonder Woman was one of the 2 things that normies actually liked about that movie (other being ben batfleck)
>>
File: 1498012595561.png (3MB, 1523x2694px) Image search: [Google]
1498012595561.png
3MB, 1523x2694px
>>84159103
Sucks that the Mummy's storyline is one of the best in recent years and it didn't do well at box office. Ahmanet is a 10/10 female character. That 3rd act was so brilliant!
>>
Mummy was 6/10 > ATOMIC POWER GAP > The "highest rated" MCU movie
>>
Can someone explain to me why comic book movies are bad?
>>
>>84168619
dude are you fucking retarded or something

it's Marvel. it's SPIDERMAN. you know, the nigga that is Batman tier in terms of being known?

first domino of capeshit failure.. what the fuck. seriously man. think. if anything it ""happened"" with MoS, BvS etc but they're still churning out shit aren't they? if not that, Captain Marvel seems like the only true possibility for failure.
>>
>>84167642
All they learned from this is to make more capeshit retard cinema is fucked.
>>
I dunno they say that every year is the worst year for movie studios profit wise yet nothing changes.

Here's to hoping that it finally come tumbling down
>>
>>84168873
Ye. Simple, classic drama. Without jump-the-shark moments, and good balance between closing Ahmanet story, yet keeping potential open ending. No forced PC stuff or propaganda. Traditional practical effects, stunts and great scenography instead usual CGI fest. Although characters were plain and generally had some flaws, so far my favorite movie of the year and top3 mummy movies overall. Say what you want, loved It. 7/10
>>
>>84169384
>Without jump-the-shark moments
The whole movie is a giant shark jump.
>>
A:C made twice it's budget, sure not a lot but were they expecting much more?

Regarding everything else on your list as far as I'm concerned nothing looked good and I can see how it didn't look good for the general audience. It's not like there was one generally good movie that was overlooked.

>>84167788

That's true but blockbusters bring a kind of cultural expansion with them and it sucks that stuff is expanded through capeshit. Then again it's not like you can do something on the level of the matrix every year
>>
>>84163921
Studios tend to get a significantly smaller portion of foreign revenue than they do for domestic. Even if a movie does really well overseas, they'd prefer it do better domestically.
>>
>>84159103
Power Rangers is capeshit.
>>
>>84159277
TFA was made for China pretty fucking hard.
>>
>>84167528
>Who would want to see Frankenstein fight the Wolfman?
Me
>>
Mummy was good.
Dat sideways jump thru the bus window scene.

Im thinking hes back
>>
>>84160153

3 world retards are just a symptom of a bigger disease
>>
>>84169605
China hated TFA and Rogue One
>>
File: Finned.png (170KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
Finned.png
170KB, 300x400px
>>84169605
>made for China
>>
>>84159325
this post is autistic.
>doesn't give a shit about how much good movies make
>complains about there not being enough good movies out there.
>>
>>84169641
anything to back that up chief?

although I wouldn't be surprised
>>
The best movie ever made, made no money.

can you guess it?

it stars brad pitt
>>
>>84170000
Curious case of Benjamin button made mad money, dood
>>
>>84170160
b8? if not pls go back

try again friend
>>
>>84170000
nice quints

and tree of life didn't flop

if I'm in the wrong do enlighten me what picture you are speaking of
>>
>>84170000
neat sextuplets

Legends of the fall is not the best movie ever made though
>>
File: endless trash.jpg (484KB, 1919x955px) Image search: [Google]
endless trash.jpg
484KB, 1919x955px
>>84160426
americans dont want to see garbage movies

the world is content to pay for garbage movies so they can see american movie stars
>>
>>84170000
assasination of jesse james?
>>
>>84170290
No question mark needed.
Correct answer
>>
>>84170300
But that movie was unironically boring as fuck. Literally Nothing Happens: The Movie
>>
>>84170373
It's a character study they marketed like a traditional western.
That movie would've been an award winning play and maybe should have been
>>
>>84170373
Can't keep off the reddit app on his phone: the opinion
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>>84159103
>sequel flopped
>retelling of a story flopped
>movie about an old tv show flopped
>sequel/prequel whatever flopped
>sequel flopped
>reboot flopped
>another sequel predicted to flop

I DON'T KNOW GUYS I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT THE PROBLEM COULD BE

I SAY WE ALL BRAINSTORM TOGETHER AND TRY TO FIGURE OUT WHERE THERE IS SOME KIND OF PATTERN IN ALL THIS
>>
>>84159103
Who cares how they do in America? What matters is whether they do well enough in foreign markets for it to be a financial success.
>>
>>84169498
>Studios tend to get a significantly smaller portion of foreign revenue than they do for domestic. Even if a movie does really well overseas, they'd prefer it do better domestically.

then why the FUCK DO THEY PANDER TO THE CHINESE SO FUCKING MUCH
>>
>>84167528
>Nothing intriguing about a king arthur movie in 2017. Need some kind of hook.
Guy Ritchie is the hook. That movie was unironically great.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2017-05-19-16h13m59s137.jpg (144KB, 1280x544px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-05-19-16h13m59s137.jpg
144KB, 1280x544px
>>84160707

Ape Suit > CGI
>>
>>84163254
>$150m budget
>about to double that just in domestic gross
>barely any marketing
>doing well overseas (has just surpassed GotG in China) under heavy competition
>not dropping at all
Dude Logan and WW are going to be the most profitable movies of the year by a mile and we still need to see which one will end up on top.
>>
>>84163921
>BvS had a budget only 20 million bigger and made more than 200 million more
>according to /tv/ BvS flopped and Pirates didn't
Never change lads
>>
>>84170282
to be fair mike said ww was good
>>
>>84159103
These were all really bad movies though.

Well, Power Rangers was overall okay. It was pretty uneven.
>>
if you didnt like the movie, you got filtered out. Just a heads up
>>
>>84171076
I disagree

The CGI on planet of the apes, specially the second one, is amazing

The third one is coming along nice too
>>
>>84171305
The Mummy*
>>
>>84169605
>TFA made for china
no no, it was (((REALLY))) made for western goyims
>>
>>84159103
>What's going on?
You started actively following box office charts, something you didn't do back when you still enjoyed movies and didn't let /tv/ tell you how to think.
>>
>>84171123
BvS, without a doubt, could have made at least $1.6 billion just by having the two most recognisable comic book characters of all time in the movie. It fucking didn't and it was a diabolical piece of shit. Plus, they spent so much on the fucking thing that they probably made marginal profits of about $150 million, tops.

And Pirates is still underperforming. The movie is still down nearly $600 million from the last on an absurdly high budget. Some say this cost more than POTC4 did.
>>
>>84171151
There's actually a good movie buried in Power Rangers. Coulda been a surprise hit with some changes.
>>
>>84171350
I understand marginalizing the black guy but what difference did changing kilos angle have to do with selling more to chinks? Can some chinamen explain that to me?
>>
>>84159277
>Americans
you mean immigrants who are too new to know the jew that is hollywood
Thread posts: 143
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.