[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is the best Star Wars movie. Prove me wrong.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 6

File: Sith.jpg (276KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
Sith.jpg
276KB, 600x400px
This is the best Star Wars movie.

Prove me wrong.
>>
>>84156086
I can't
>>
>>84156086
This is correct. Good thread OP
>>
>>84156086
>The space jews loses
Yup the best
>>
No arguments here.
>>
The Phantom Menace is the best of the prequel trilogy. It's the only one that has some of that classic Star Wars feel.

Prove me wrong.
>>
>>84156207
It does share the upbeat tone of the OT films, I'll give you that.
>>
>>84156207
The Empire Strikes Back is the only good OT movie
>>
>>84156086
Best of the prequels? Sure. Not exactly a high bar to cross.
>>
>>84156086
i would agree, but i really hate the fucking chase scene with him and grevious. its so goofy.
>>
>>84156763
The only thing you've proved is you're retarded.
>>
>>84156763
>not liking rotj
come on man. esb was the best obviously, but to say that ep. 4 wasnt good at all is retarded
>>
It was the best prequel and I'd say it's far, far better than both of the Disney ones, I still wouldn't put it over any of the original trilogy. I can't stand that fake greenscreen look everything has over the OT's far superior actual sets.
>>
Prequels > Disney crap
>>
>>84158147
Honestly. I like the basic idea of the Prequels. It really could have been an amazing trilogy. The Original Trilogy is a simple, universal tale done masterfully. The Prequel Trilogy was more ambitious. It wanted to tackle deeper themes. But the execution killed it. I don't award points for effort.

Sadly we're stuck with Disney's feminist propaganda and uninspired rehashings. Wonder Woman was much more progressive.
>>
>>84158147
The Disney shit has taken me for a ride.
I slightly enjoyed Force Awakens the first time I watched it, but I absolutely hated it by the time the home release happened for being a straight up bad ripoff of Episode 4.

Then after Rogue One, the worst Star Wars movie by a landslide, including the Christmas Special and the Ewok movies, I now hate TFA slightly less.

But yeah I have no desire to watch any further Disney Star Wars movies, at least not in theaters. Disney has ran this franchise into the fucking ground. I should have known this would happen the second they gave exclusive video game rights to fucking EA.
>>
It really unironically is. Also, it had the GOAT soundtrack. LISTEN TO IT, FAGGOTS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBVj14Q64pM
>>
File: IMG_1754.jpg (116KB, 1080x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1754.jpg
116KB, 1080x540px
>>84156086
One word
>Sand
>>
Remember the scene where Anakin decides he's a badguy now and kills Windu, and then Sheev reveals that he knows where the separatists are and then he tells Anakin to kill all the Jedi children and Anakin just does it?
>>
When Anakin killed all the children doesn't that ruin his redemption arc? Do you think Luke knew that Anakin went to the Jedi temple and then killed all the children?
>>
Star Wars is the only good Star Wars
>>
I legitimately do not understand why people hype/overrate RotS.

I just don't get it.
>>
>>84156086
You're right, OP.
>>
File: TixzXyj.jpg (843KB, 5760x3240px) Image search: [Google]
TixzXyj.jpg
843KB, 5760x3240px
>>84158986
Brilliant score

Layered and daring (if flat) cinematography

Ian McDiarmid being a genuinely good actor and ostensibly given a movie of his own

Taking pages from Greek Tragedy and Shakespearean type narratives

Watching everything fall to ashes, the even anticipated and built up to throughout the entire trilogy

And on account of it being the only movie of the three that feels like it has a purpose, and a large one at that. Yes it's boring and confusing but at the bare minimum it had something to say with its storytelling
>>
>>84159268
*event
>>
bump because this threads really needs to stay.
>>
>>84160513
>>
>>84156086
You're actually correct.
>>
>>84156086
>Not having Sheev in the middle of the poster
>>
So why did Georgie imply that Padme was fucking Obi Wan?
>>
>Luke did you ever hear the tragedy of the noble Jedi knight Anakin Skywalker
>No
>I thought not. It's not a story Owen would tell you
You know it's uncanny how similar Sheev and OT Obi Wan are
>>
>>84156086
I can't
>>
>>84160513
>>84159268
This.
>>
>>84156086
ROTS did something no other Star Wars film ever did. It was a huge surprise that Sheev straight up revealed himself to Anakin
>>
I unironically watch this movie at least once every year. It has great pacing, story, and the fight scenes are some of the best Star Wars has ever produced. It's just so fucking sublime. I sometimes get teary eyed when padme gives birth to the children and dies, while Obiwan and Yoda look at each other saying "what do we do?". The ending on Tatooine with the theme was just the cherry on top.

The best Star Wars movies, and I will defend it and the prequels(which weren't as bad as they were memed by normies to be) until my grave.
>>
>>84158600
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muehxvezYmI
>>
>>84162473
>and the fight scenes are some of the best Star Wars has ever produced

I know you're trolling.
>>
>>84156086
it is indeed
>>
File: Georgie.jpg (56KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Georgie.jpg
56KB, 640x360px
>>84162551
Kathleen shouldn't you be sucking off Spielberg right now?
>>
>mannequin skywalker
>>
>>84162551
Am I? Even normies thought RoTS had the best sword fights(until le force awakins came).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MAVG2BfTHc

Mix the fight, with the heavy emotion given off by the beautiful soundtrack and the two characters who used to love each other just brings the scenes to a whole new level.
>>
>you have been visited by Obi Wan Chicken Lizard. Good friends and happy landings will comw to you, but only if you reply "Hello there." to this post
>>
>>84162634
>Mostly Obi Wan fights
>>
>>84162551
Better than the slow mo fights from the ot
>>
What's your average score for all the Star Wars movies?
mine's 5.75/10
>>
>>84163073
6.6/10
>>
I honestly like the prequels better than the OT. They're just a lot more enjoyable
>>
>>84156086
III and V are tied for the best
>>
>>84163282
This.
>>
>>84156086
Star wars isn't even that good, I would much rather watch wuxia films
>>
>>84156207

Agreed 100%
>>
>>84158555
>Then after Rogue One, the worst Star Wars movie by a landslide, including the Christmas Special and the Ewok movies, I now hate TFA slightly less.
I'm so glad I'm not the only one who felt this way. I seriously enjoyed TFA despite having some problems with it, but I was so fucking disappointed when I saw Rogue One. Like how do so many people love it? It is an objectively shit movie in pretty much every way, and an even shittier Star Wars movie.
>>
>>84158705
>When Anakin killed all the children doesn't that ruin his redemption arc?
>Doesn't doing something horrible ruin the redemption arc?
You literally cannot have redemption without the character doing something horrible to be redeemed from, you retard
>>
>>84162412
>ROTS did something no other Star Wars film ever did. It was a huge surprise that Sheev straight up revealed himself to Anakin
So you're saying no other Star Wars film.....had....surprises?
>>
>>84156086
> No strong independent woman who don't need no man
>>
File: 200_s.gif (39KB, 474x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
39KB, 474x200px
>>84162754
Hello there
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.