[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AMERIFATS BTFO! REMINDER THAT MOVIES AREN'T MADE FOR YOU ANYMORE!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 23534636.jpg (189KB, 967x1048px) Image search: [Google]
23534636.jpg
189KB, 967x1048px
AMERIFATS BTFO! REMINDER THAT MOVIES AREN'T MADE FOR YOU ANYMORE!
>>
Of fucking course China all flocked to see the movie where they killed dogs.
>>
Ah so, it velly velly good we eat dog! Come back again and again, velly renewrabre food sowce! Amelican piggu know!
>>
daily reminder that the dog was terrible tortured to make this movie, of course fucking chinks dont care
>>
>>84154718
source?
>>
well of course they'd be hungry for more
>>
>>84154756
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csLiYr5OGbg
>>
>>84154756

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csLiYr5OGbg
>>
>>84154718
>>84154756

dog was being a pussy, there were several handlers on standby with it during the water stunt but he had to be a big ol' bitch
>>
>>84154851
>>84154855
The guy says it already in the beginning
The dog just has to go in once and after that he doesn't mind the probably dozen more takes
>>
>>84154094

A dog's purpose in China is to be the main course
>>
Wtf i love doggers now
>>
I still haven't really processed the fact that china has a middleclass now
>>
>>84155384
Neither have they.
>>
That dog is probably dead by now.
>>
>>84155384
can't really call it that , it's more like that episode of Chappel's show where all the niggas get reparations and they go full retard
>>
>>84154718
>jump in the water buster
>jump in the WATER BUSTER YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE JUST GET IN THE WATER
>*dog starts crying*

Yeah, super abusive.
>>
>>84154094

Fine. I'm getting sick of nigger pandering in movies any way.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.