[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I suffer from premature baldness, pic related is me, what are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1498010563140.png (735KB, 1050x748px) Image search: [Google]
1498010563140.png
735KB, 1050x748px
I suffer from premature baldness, pic related is me, what are some movies that portray this struggle?
>>
Screenshot
>>
there's no such thing as premature baldness, if you're balding, it's because you are mature enough to.

perhaps you are suffering from maturing denial. that afflicts many people and there is no cure.
>>
Shave it off.
>>
>>84151770
This. OP I'd be more concerned about your weight that way you won't look like Buddha when you shave your head
>>
>>84151612
quit delta fox
>>
Watch some Statham or Bruce Willis films and man the fuck up

and start lifting
>>
You should be more concerned with your premature fatness you slob
>>
>>84151612
I'm 21 and my hair is starting to go too, definitely a lot earlier than most men start losing hair but at the same time it's not exactly "premature" baldness. You can start losing your hair pretty much any time after puberty.
>>
>>84151612
Basically anything starring Jude Law in the past 5 years.

>>84152215
I hate how people always point to Statham and Willis. They're one in a million, it's like telling a rapidly aging woman in her 30s "look at Rachel McAdams and Kate Beckinsale!".
>>
>>84151612
Hello, salute
>>
Listen lardfat a bald spot is the least of your troubles
>>
stop calling me fat
>>
>>84151612
You look perfect. Don't let the weight shaming alt-righters of /tv/ get you down.
>>
That's not even that fat, maybe a bit chubby.
>>
>>84152438
No one thinks that statham etc aren't one in a million. The subtext of that type of advice is to imply that one needs to get in much better shape and cultivate a "look" if one chooses to shave their head, as it's a major shift.
Stars are used as inspiration for many "looks." IE, if I go to buy a suit and suggest I want a vibe similar to Cary Grant the tailor knows what I mean. The example is used not to deny that Grant is one in a million, but to communicate the archetype toward which I strive.
>>
>>84151612
Season 2 Episode 3 of "Curb Your Enthusiasm". When teens spray paint "bald asshole" on Larry's door after won't give them candy.
>>
>>84153736
it's morbidly obese and that's putting it lightly
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.