[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some good JFK documentaries? No conspiracy stuff plz.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

What are some good JFK documentaries? No conspiracy stuff plz.
>>
Why would you watch anything about JFK if it wasnt specifically about the assassination conspiracy. He was a bland president who didnt get much done. Might as well watch a Gerald ford documentary.
>>
BRAAAAAAPPPPPPP
>>
>>84148594
>bland president who didnt get much done.

He fucked Marilyn Monroe AND Audrey Hepburn.
>>
>>84148594
>What is the Cuban missile crisis?
>What is the Bay of Pigs incident?
>>
>>84149059
>Audrey Hepburn

Bullshit
>>
>>84148545
>Dat panty outline
>>
>>84149305
They dated very briefly when he was a senator, and she even sang Happy Birthday to him the year after Marilyn did but nobody remembers it because it was a private event and wasn't recorded.
>>
>>84149259
>almost drives us to war
>leaves cubans to die in a massive failure

And?
>>
She said she went back there to retrieve pieces of JFK's skull, but I think she tried to escape.
>>
>>84149609
I thought it was some spur of the moment to cover his shame of his brains out there, as if he was laying in the road with his pants down.
>>
>>84149828
>>84149609
>>84149509
>>84149389
>>84149343
>>84149305
>>84149259
>>84149059
>>84148662
>>84148594
>Not one fucking movie rec

/tv/ a shit
>>
>>84148545
Where was she heading at?
>>
>>84150573
underrated post
>>
>>84148545
Wow, what fucking poor state this board is in.
Seems like there are mostly only shitkids and idiots here now.

JFK [1991]
Thirteen Days [2000]
The Kennedys [2011] - mini-series
Killing Kennedy [2013]
Kennedy [1983]
The Fog of War [2003]

Fog of War is the only documentary, and its really great. Not only on Kennedy though.
Also recommend 'Thirteen Days' and 'JFK'.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.