[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people like him so much?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: stannis.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
stannis.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
>>
>>84147858
Probably because some people wanted the plot to stop revolving around the Starks or Daenerys-
>>
>>84147858
he's the outlandish boring candidate which appeals to hipsters
>>
>>84147858
Better question: why are you wandering around outside of your containment general?
>>
>>84147858
They empathise with him for being the true heir and getting cucked out of the throne
>>
>>84147858
>Underdog
>Heroic
>Strong leader
>Smart
>not a fag
>not a woman
There is nobody else you could root for. Eddard already died right in the beginning.
>>
He's the rightful king but he's a terrible people person. I don't get why people here seem to overlook the latter when it's crucial to a successful regime.
>>
>>84147858
Show stannis is the worst character by far.
Book stannis is the mannis now and ever.
>>
>>84148605
>Why do "people" on 4chan relate to a socially retarded autist?
>>
>>84148327
nigger, /tv/ is the worst board on 4chan
it's not like i'm ruining anything
>>
>>84147858
Because he was right.
>>
>>84148541
Basically this
>>
stannis is reddit. pic related is /ourguy/.
>>
>>84147858
Literally the only thing wrong with him is that he's balding. Which is unfortunately for him irredeemable in my books
>>
>>84147858
Not your typical Mary Sue. Genuinely interesting, despite being difficult to empathise with - but that's part of the appeal, I'd guess. Once you delve into his mindset, and become appreciative of his difficult situation, you begin to discover learn more about the merit of your own character by how you treat his actions.
>>
File: rises.jpg (110KB, 512x612px) Image search: [Google]
rises.jpg
110KB, 512x612px
>>84147858
He is the rightful king.
>>
I like him because he's such a dour cunt. Everybody hates him, he does terrible things, and he will never learn how to rule effectively. It isn't greed or hate or idealism that hamstrings him. He's a cunt by nature, and if he tried being anything else then he would think he was doing something wrong. He was never, ever going to succeed, and the red priestess egging him on by telling him he was the messiah added an enjoyable layer of irony to his character.
>>
>could have sent, in the books, his two killer ghosts to kill Joffrey and Tommen, thus becoming King by legal means without having to stage a rebellion
>lol, no! Let's kill my younger brother and a castillian and stay a rebel
>>
File: IMG_3955.jpg (189KB, 472x624px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3955.jpg
189KB, 472x624px
>>84149000
He shall return to us again brother!
>>
>>84147858
>Kills lolis
What a fucking cunt
>>
He's the only one with a backbone
>>
>>84147858
why not? he's pretty likeable
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.