[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>having movie night with the bros >that guy who keeps telling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: 1492610104016.jpg (35KB, 488x432px) Image search: [Google]
1492610104016.jpg
35KB, 488x432px
>having movie night with the bros
>that guy who keeps telling us to rewind because he didn't hear what someone said
>that guy who keeps asking questions about the movies plot which aren't supposed to be answered yet
>that guy who keeps wanting to discuss his "theories" when the movie's over
>that guy who keeps sharing banal trivia about the film from his phone
>that guy who keeps wanting us to make a "react" youtube channel when he's the only one who annoyingly overreacts to everything
>>
>that guy who keeps wanting us to make a "react" youtube channel when he's the only one who annoyingly overreacts to everything
I'd tell that guy to never talk to me again desu
>>
>that guy who brings his gf to movie night and ruin the entire dynamic of the group
>tfw everyone becomes more quiet and self consious because a girl is around
>>
>>84147238
>that guy who keeps asking questions about the movies plot which aren't supposed to be answered yet

Are you sure this wasn't a girl?
>>
>that guy who gets his cock out and starts masturbating during Schindler's List
>>
>>84147238
seeing films mustnt be a social experience,you enjoy them better alone.
but you are a normie,so who cares?
>>
File: 13143515.jpg (25KB, 319x315px) Image search: [Google]
13143515.jpg
25KB, 319x315px
>movie night with the bros
>"ya anon we all agree you pick the movies way to often"
>"they are always good but still"
>next several nights we end up watching captain america movies, a Disney cartoon and air force one
>>
>>84147448
>not playing pranks with your bros during flick night.
>>
>>84147520
Except for the cartoon, that sounds alright with enough beer desu.
Kino isn't for watching with the bros anyway.
>>
>"Hey anon we are having a movie night! Come over!"
>"What movie are you watching?"
>"BRO, IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT MOVIE YOU'RE JUST GOING TO HATE IT ANYWAY IT'S NOT ABOUT THE MOVIE JUST COME OVER BRO, BE A BRO WITH THE BROS AND GET DRUNK DUDE FUCKING SHIT "

Every time.
>>
>>84147342
>Not doing it so often that she becomes part of the gang
>Post-film comments get a girl's perspective which opens for quality discussion
>Banter continues as usual once the lads and gf warm up
>Only thing different is the lack of burping and farting which nobody misses anyway

Give it time anon
>>
File: fSSh7df.png (80KB, 500x421px) Image search: [Google]
fSSh7df.png
80KB, 500x421px
>>84148042

>tfw no bros to have movie night with

can I join pls

im not annoying and I'll bring snacks

>>84148042

you're gonna regret saying that when you're 27
>>
>>84147238
>"Waaaah this movie is so boring"
>"Where is a nice pair of tits?"
>"I can't take it anymore, when does it end?"
>*Some of start doing wrestling like kids*
>"You will never choose a movie anymore, Anon"
>*People screaming during the most important parts*

The movie was Ghost in the shell,
>>
File: 29075711.png (69KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
29075711.png
69KB, 480x480px
>>84147238
>>that guy who keeps telling us to rewind because he didn't hear what someone said
Why not just turn on the subtitles
>>
>>84149060

>why not just ruin a perfect atmosphere and digital picture with unaesthetic text over 1/3 of the screen

you would be politely asked to leave
>>
>>84149146
In the case of the OP you're already watching a movie with a bunch of autistic manchildren who talk the entire time so your argument is worth jack shit
>>
>>84147238
This are all things that /tv/ poster literally do every day.
>>
>>84148818
>you're going to regret not wanting to watch plebshit when you're younger than you currently are!

huh?
>>
File: 147109237748588.png (3MB, 1690x1690px) Image search: [Google]
147109237748588.png
3MB, 1690x1690px
>he doesn't watch movies alone on his laptop while tucked in bed
>>
>that guy who wants to always have movie night
>always picks movies with a dull mood thinking they're art
>gets mad when anyone tries to joke or riff on the movie
what's the point in a movie night with friends if you can't add commentary on the movie? why wouldn't you just watch it by yourself, alone in the dark if you valued the silent cinematic experience so much?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.