[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is Tarantino so obsessed with black people?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

File: OyKmrUX.jpg (189KB, 1440x1790px) Image search: [Google]
OyKmrUX.jpg
189KB, 1440x1790px
Why is Tarantino so obsessed with black people?
>>
>>84139619
Tarantino belives that he is a black man. This is related to childhood insecurities about his mother having a sexual preference for African-American men. He felt that his mother would not love him enough due to being white, so in order to compete for her affections, he started identifying with black culture so much that he eventually began thinking of himself as black.

Foot fetishism is not, in fact, a "black male thing". It is directly tied to subservience. Men feel arousal at sexualizing the literal lowest part of a woman, which is generally regarded as dirty, smelly and unsexy. This is because foot fetishists feel inferior, not worthy of the breast or the vagina, and must gain arousal from the only part of the woman they are "entitled to".

Tarantino feels unworthy of his mothers love, hence the foot fetish, and projects himself as black to compensate for this. Unconsciously he believes that his identifying as black will spark sexual desire in her, which he interprets as matronly love.
>>
File: 1369571472250.jpg (124KB, 490x554px) Image search: [Google]
1369571472250.jpg
124KB, 490x554px
because he's mentally disturbed
>>
>>84139665
I can confirm this.

t.Quentin
>>
File: 1462429379380.jpg (42KB, 463x263px) Image search: [Google]
1462429379380.jpg
42KB, 463x263px
>>84139619
>>
>>84139774
>Does my Moms bedroom say deadbeat nigger storage?
>>
Gonna need somebody to post the video of him on BET trying to talk like a nigger and sounding like a retarded kid on acid.

Also the article link of the chick who went home with him from the club and he sucked her toes and jerked off but wouldnt fuck her.

Hes an overrated hack director as well.
>>
>>84139665
Outstanding assessment anon

That's Harvard Med tier psychoanalysis, watchadoin on 4chan my man
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6mzqahILpAs
>>
Most SJWs are really super racist. Stephen King depicts every black person as a dumb ass that can't speak properly and surrounds their character with the word "Nigger"
>>
>>84139860
Is there a version of this without le quirky cracked.com additions?
>>
>>84139774
Which interview is that from again
>>
File: pepe.png (61KB, 974x804px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.png
61KB, 974x804px
>>84139869
lol he sounds like Will.i.am
>>
>>84140063
And nu-male SJWs have a pretty high sexual assault rate.

>it was just a p-prank bro, I was acting like them to expose you in my social experiment! haha got you!
>>
File: Wilt_Chamberlain_100-point.jpg (20KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Wilt_Chamberlain_100-point.jpg
20KB, 300x300px
>>84139619
>be young Quentin
>have trouble sleeping
>go to your single mother's room so she can tell you a story
>hear noises there
>find her all naked, on fours
>find a huge turd coming off her pussy
>that turd connects to a black men behind her, that his grabbing her thights
>realize that's no turd
>look up to see black men's face
>IT'S WILT CHAMBERLAIN
>GREATEST BASKETBALL STAR TO HAVE EVER LIVED
>he looks you straight in the eyes
>he has one of your mother's feet in his mouth
>you see your mother's face of pleasure
>realize you will never please her as much as WILT CHAMBERLAIN!
>make films calling black people niggers and jerking off about feet to cope
>>
Because he grew up with them. He was the minority white kid in a place full of nigs. He view himself as a nigger.

Tarantino is like Superman. He was adopted and raised in black culture. He thinks as himslef as black. Not out of some SJW complex like the pathetic whities, but because that's how he grew up.
>>
File: whiten.jpg (405KB, 799x1000px) Image search: [Google]
whiten.jpg
405KB, 799x1000px
>>84139619
He got that jungle fever
>>
>>84141032
Nothing wrong with it
>>
>>84141032
he has to wear gloves when touching black people? racist
>>
>>84139665
>Foot fetishism is not, in fact, a "black male thing".

Saw a black professor kneeling down in the stacks, peeking through at women sitting at study cubicles, checking out their feets.

I know this because I was sitting at one such cubicle doing the same thing.

Of course, he could have been a foreign national, too.
>>
>>84139619
Huh, if they wanted to say nigger why wouldn't they just say it?
>>
File: 1496249337077.gif (2MB, 270x378px) Image search: [Google]
1496249337077.gif
2MB, 270x378px
>>84139665
10/10
>>
>>84139619
Why are you shamelessly reposting shit from Reddit ...?

Like in all seriousness, this needs to stop.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.