[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT lines that gave you chills.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 23

File: madmax.jpg (93KB, 468x561px) Image search: [Google]
madmax.jpg
93KB, 468x561px
My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, Commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.
>>
>>84138041
lol reddit
>>
File: pikefuckingrocks.jpg (109KB, 1276x536px) Image search: [Google]
pikefuckingrocks.jpg
109KB, 1276x536px
Now, your father was captain of a Starship for 12 minutes. He saved 800 lives, including your mother's and yours. I dare you to do better.
>>
>>84138041
I will watch this every time its on even if theres only a few minutes left.
>>
>>84138046

Hahaha what a reddit fag for liking a critically acclaimed movie and not art house kino like watching someone film a tree in the wind for 8 hours.

Kys faggot.
>>
I live in the American Gardens Building on West 81st Street on the 11th floor. My name is Patrick Bateman. I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself, and a balanced diet and a rigorous exercise routine. In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial masque which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion. There is an idea of a Patrick Bateman. Some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me. Only an entity. Something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours, and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable, I simply am not there.
>>
>that's impossible
no, it's necessary
>>
Let's see Paul Allen's card.
>>
File: realarticle.jpg (30KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
realarticle.jpg
30KB, 600x338px
You wanna hurt me? Go right ahead if it makes you feel any better. I'm an easy target. Yeah, you're right. I talk too much. I also listen too much. I could be a cold-hearted cynic like you, but I don't like to hurt people's feelings. Well, you think what you want about me. I'm not changing. I like me. My wife likes me. My customers like me. 'Cause I'm the real article. What you see is what you get.
>>
I bet your parents taught you you were special, that you're here for a reason. My patents taught me different lesson, dying in the gutter for no reason at all.

They taught me the world only makes sense if you forcee it to.
>>
File: DHS-_Aidan_Gillen_in_TDKR.jpg (251KB, 757x720px) Image search: [Google]
DHS-_Aidan_Gillen_in_TDKR.jpg
251KB, 757x720px
>*rrrrrmmmmmmmmmmm*
>>
File: inigo.jpg (2MB, 2547x1751px) Image search: [Google]
inigo.jpg
2MB, 2547x1751px
>>84138041
>>
>>84138041
Russell Crowe hated that line, thought it was cheesy as hell, and had to be convinced to say it by the director
>>
"oh so you go just a fat ass, a spic
but you no big boy i etell you this much again"

"its fuck"
>>
File: IMG_1885.jpg (2MB, 1941x2731px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1885.jpg
2MB, 1941x2731px
"You're a Big Guy" just when I thought victory belonged to CIA I got goosebumps at the retort "For You"
>>
File: IMG_2034.jpg (23KB, 312x572px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2034.jpg
23KB, 312x572px
Who watches the Watchman?
>>
File: Doc Brown.jpg (19KB, 214x317px) Image search: [Google]
Doc Brown.jpg
19KB, 214x317px
"Use the Force, Luke."
- Gandalf
>>
I can't quit you.
>>
>>84138555
With triples to make it great. Well done, sire.
>>
>>"Arise, Rodimus Prime."
>>"...Optimus..."
Still gives me goosebumps.
>>
File: image.jpg (111KB, 620x261px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111KB, 620x261px
For Frodo
>>
File: 1496881749944.gif (381KB, 180x135px) Image search: [Google]
1496881749944.gif
381KB, 180x135px
>>84139024
>My friends, you bow to no one.
>>
Never, Marge. Never. I can't live the button-down life like you. I want it all: the terrifying lows, the dizzying highs, the creamy middles. Sure, I might offend a few of the bluenoses with my cocky stride and musky odors - oh, I'll never be the darling of the so-called "City Fathers" who cluck their tongues, stroke their beards, and talk about "What's to be done with this Homer Simpson?"
>>
File: gyf66jyvcy.jpg (33KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
gyf66jyvcy.jpg
33KB, 1000x563px
Unlimited POWER
>>
File: Josh_Is_Done.jpg (268KB, 1280x834px) Image search: [Google]
Josh_Is_Done.jpg
268KB, 1280x834px
>Look, I'm sorry. Let me finish, OK? I-I was wrong, OK? I was wrong!
>What do you mean?
>I need you more than you need me, I need you WAY more than you need me! Alright, I'm sorry! Man, I'm sorry I made you late for your exam, and I'm sorry I ran over your bike, and I... I'm sorry I'm probably the worst brother in the world and, you know, you're way better off without me, you know, I just-I just need you to understand that I... I just... Sorry Josh... I'm sorry...

This shit hit way too close to home for me. I've always felt more like Drake with the relationship I have with my little brother, so I can't watch this scene without remembering all the fucked up shit I've done to my brother in the past.
>>
>>84138475
well fuck him the pleb!
>>
>>84138277
>Defends Ridley by hating on Mallick
Who hurt you?
>>
File: 1465929710844.jpg (76KB, 615x410px) Image search: [Google]
1465929710844.jpg
76KB, 615x410px
Did you know that Ted Bundy's first dog was a collie named Lassie?
>>
File: pepe-crying-and-smiling.jpg (20KB, 388x388px) Image search: [Google]
pepe-crying-and-smiling.jpg
20KB, 388x388px
>>84138461
>>
still durnin'
>>
>You're so full of shit, you're gonna float away.
>>
My nama Jeff
>>
>>84138041
"With your father, Han Solo"
LEGIT FUCKING CHILLY KILL CHILLS
>>
>and ideas -Mr Creedy- are bulletproof

reddit, schmeddit
that scene is a solid 10/10
>>
how did his name not include Germanicus when he fought all over the north?
>>
>>84138041
My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius Decimus Maximus Meridius Decimus Meridius Maximus Maximus Decimus Meridius Decimus Maximus Meridius Decimus Meridius Maximus Maximus Decimus Meridius Decimus Maximus Meridius Decimus Meridius Maximus Maximus Decimus Meridius Decimus Maximus Meridius Decimus Meridius Maximus Maximus Decimus Meridius Decimus Maximus Meridius Decimus Meridius Maximus Maximus Decimus Meridius Decimus Maximus Meridius Decimus Meridius Maximus Maximus Decimus Meridius Decimus Maximus Meridius Decimus Meridius Maximus Maximus Decimus Meridius Decimus Maximus Meridius Decimus Meridius Maximus Maximus Decimus Meridius Decimus Maximus Meridius Decimus Meridius Maximus Maximus Decimus Meridius Decimus Maximus Meridius Decimus Meridius Maximus Maximus Decimus Meridius Decimus Maximus Meridius Decimus Meridius Maximus Maximus Decimus Meridius Decimus Maximus Meridius Decimus Meridius Maximus Maximus Decimus Meridius Decimus Maximus Meridius Decimus Meridius Maximus Maximus Decimus Meridius.
>>
File: 1488984232566.jpg (187KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1488984232566.jpg
187KB, 1280x720px
>yeah I'm just not really into weed, but it's not that big of a dea-
OH WHAT'S THE MATTER PUSSY? ARE YOU A LITTLE BABY BITCH? YOU STUPID FUCK? ARE YOU JUST A LITTLE PUSSY BITCH WHO DOESN'T KNOW ANYTHING? OH NO YOU MISSED YOUR FLIGHT? FUCK YOU, GET THE FUCK OFF MY SHOW. FUCKING PUSSY. FUCK OFF
>>
You know the story about the frog and the scorpion? Your friend Nino didn't make it across the river.
>>
Death? Death? You're gonna kill me? You're gonna fucking kill me? Why? WHY? Because I fucked you? You fucked me! You fucked ME! You came to MY house! You came to ME! I got you a car, I brought you your clothes, you took a fuckin' BUBBLE BATH! You wanted it! You wanted it! You came on to me! What was I supposed to do? You sucked my cock, you both fucking sucked my cock! It was FREE PIZZA! Free fuckin' pizza! It just shows up at my fuckin' door! What am I supposed to do? "We're flight attendants. Come on, fuck us! No one will know. Come on, fuck us!" Oh, twosomes, threesomes. It doesn't matter! Starfish! Husbands! You don't give a fuck, you'll just fuck anything, you'll just fuck anything! Well, you lied to me, I tried to help you! I let you in, I was a good guy, I'm a good father! And you just fucking fucked me! What? Now, you're gonna kill me? You're gonna kill me? Why? Why? 'Cause you fucked me? What the fuck-FUCK-FUCK, this is fucking insane!
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXNfxK5Q2Qg
>>
File: NCFOM.jpg (2MB, 4320x2204px) Image search: [Google]
NCFOM.jpg
2MB, 4320x2204px
>>84139504
The single monologue that makes No Country for Old Men a movie women will never understand and one of the best movies of all time.
>>
>>84138500

the work that went into this image and some stupid fuck saves it as a ,jpg

disgusting
>>
File: 1490752723485.jpg (70KB, 587x545px) Image search: [Google]
1490752723485.jpg
70KB, 587x545px
>>84139499
lmao what is this from
>>
File: 1480335643011.jpg (160KB, 1920x796px) Image search: [Google]
1480335643011.jpg
160KB, 1920x796px
DEAAATH
>>
File: podestafish14.png (233KB, 627x350px) Image search: [Google]
podestafish14.png
233KB, 627x350px
YA THINK YOU'RE HOT SHIT DONTCHA!?
>>
>>84138041
"Excuse me, what time is it?"

"uhhh my watch says it's uh"

"what time is it, what time is it?"

"omg, so... horny"

"somebody shield me, shield me nowwwwwwwwww, somebody"

"uhhhhh uhhhhhhh uhhhhhhhh"

"wah... wah... wahooooooooooo"
>>
When we get to Canada....
>>
>>84139997
I never understood that part "thanks for chipping and blunting our fucking swords and making the shaft of our spears weak after we spent all night honing them you bloody wanker"
>>
Her is one my favorite movies. I never found a character I connected with more than Theodore and this line right here is the most memorable for me.
>>
>>84140456
He's tapping the spears with the flat of his blade retard. Also marking how much of his eored is to follow him and everyone else to punch off in different directions once they pass the (non existent) outer walls.
>>
File: gattaawww.jpg (13KB, 600x255px) Image search: [Google]
gattaawww.jpg
13KB, 600x255px
> For someone who was never meant for this world, I must confess I'm suddenly having a hard time leaving it. Of course, they say every atom in our bodies was once part of a star. Maybe I'm not leaving... maybe I'm going home.
>>
>we will block out the sun with our arrows
>then we will fight in the shade

I'm a straight guy and the sheer testosterone from that quote gave me a massive boner
>>
File: IMG_0474.jpg (163KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0474.jpg
163KB, 1024x768px
>>84138555
"Try or try not. There is no do."
-Dumbledore
>>
>>84138475
And?
>>
>>84138277
Hello, Reddit
>>
File: vlcsnap-2017-05-24-06h01m00s504.jpg (75KB, 1280x536px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-05-24-06h01m00s504.jpg
75KB, 1280x536px
CONDUCTOR OF THE CHOIR OF DEATH!

SING, BROTHER HECKLER!

SING, BROTHER KOCH!
>>
25th hour.
>Fuck this whole city and everyone in it. From the row houses of Astoria to the penthouses on Park Avenue. From the projects in the Bronx to the lofts in Soho. From the tenements in Alphabet City to the brownstones in Park slope to the split levels in Staten Island. Let an earthquake crumble it. Let the fires rage. Let it burn to fuckin ash then let the waters rise and submerge this whole, rat-infested place.
>No. No, fuck you, Montgomery Brogan. You had it all and then you threw it away, you dumb fuck!
>wipes away the graffiti
>>
>>84138086
This line always stuck out to me too.
>>
>And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.
Russel Crowe attack the screen writer for this line but said he was the best actor in the world and would turn his shit into gold
>>
>>84138332
impressive
>>
>>84142385
Well, he did.
>>
>>84138041

In the original version it is not mentioned that he comes from the Iberian peninsula? Damn, I am surprised.
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.