[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Better call Saul thread So what did you guys think? Jimmy is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 263
Thread images: 29

Better call Saul thread

So what did you guys think?
Jimmy is one the best characters in tv history. He almost went the route of Lester Nygaard but came back to sanity.

Discuss
>>
>>84137086
Really like the show, but it will be sad to watch Jimmy slip in terms of his sharpness. I think him forgetting to turn off the mic when talking to Erin was just the beginning.
>>
>>84137119
this is going to be an epic meme
>>
>>84137086
Still really slow, and like with everyone I am really anticipating the moment the show starts to heat up, but it's the best show on tv, it's just the best. I love it. Season three was great, it didn't blow my hair all the way back but there was some 10/10 shit and it's still my favorite show. I'd rank it like
First season is best
Third season is second best
Second season is third
>>
>>84137119
I have to echo this sentiment, but with Kim also. As end of S3E9 and all of S3E10 showed, Kim's actions call into question whether she has the gravitas and dedication to strike it out on her own as a solo practitioner.
>>
>>84137119
are you serious ?
>>
>>84137557
I don't think that's her problem, I think she's got everything it takes to be a solo lawyer. I just think she doesn't really like it at the moment.
>>
honestly main disappointment is still the way they are and aren't using the guy playing nacho. if you ever played farcry 3, that actor plays a mean psycho cunt, i was really looking forward to seeing that at some point in BCS. oh well.
>>
>>84137119
this
>>
>>84137119
lowqualitybait.jpg
>>
>>84138123
Who says that still isn't coming? We are going to see these characters change a lot. But yeah, no, Nacho is not Vaas, they're very different. I like Nacho though, he's chill.
>>
>>84138123
>if you ever played farcry 3

SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT HIS FARCRY 3 SHIT, HE'S NOT PLAYING THE SAME FUCKING CHARACTER SO WHY ARE YOU BITCHING THAT HE'S NOT PLAYING THAT CHARACTER AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
File: 14986547315.jpg (36KB, 737x758px) Image search: [Google]
14986547315.jpg
36KB, 737x758px
So how do you guys think it's going to end? Personally I think Jimmy will end up getting disbarred, losing Kim, going to jail, and being one of Mike's guys that was killed by Walter and the skinhead gang. It would be a nice bow on a stellar show.
>>
>>84138206
I know. Its so cringe.
>>
>>84138212
Actually I think next season Jimmy will die and it will be revealed that Walter was Saul all along
>>
>>84138206
>>84138219
because he was great at it? stop getting upset at such a minor thing that :('s me. it is pretty cringe.
>>
>>84137119
how do you even live with yourself
>>
>>84138212
>So how do you guys think it's going to end?
when it gets canceled after failing to get a season 4
>>
>>84137086
When BB finished and I heard about BCS, I was excited. But it took them 2 years to deliver the serie and I totally lost interest. I'll never watch it
>>
File: 14998765213.png (529KB, 1080x1108px) Image search: [Google]
14998765213.png
529KB, 1080x1108px
>>84138269
why would it get cancelled? it has more viewers per episode than Breaking Bad did in Season 3. Explain yourself pleb.
>>
>>84138322
don't get your hopes up, kid. word around is that it's getting cancelled. i can't say more than that
>>
>>84137119
Yeah, he should have just used the shrink rays like Westworld
>>
>>84138344
Are you crazy?
Do you want to get hit by a piss flood?
>>
>>84138342
I hope so, this was a perfect finale
>>
I could have screamed during the chair yoga scene
>>
File: 222.png (426KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
222.png
426KB, 720x1280px
alright, question regarding the chair yoga scene.
why the fuck did jimmy do that? he could have done it in a much easier way, that would make him look like way way less of an asshole, for instance, just telling them the truth and that he pressured nancy to settle because he knew shes too naive and stupid to understand the lawyer jargon.
why did he burn literally all bridges regarding elder law? it was an unneccessary overkill imo.

>i personally think he did it because he knew he actually doesnt enjoy elder law, and this way even if he comes to a point where he thinks about going back, he can not. he burnt these bridges to prevent his future self from going back and doing something he doesnt enjoy doing.
>>
>>84137119
>Jimmy slipping in terms of sharpness
>Slipping Jimmy
Bravo, simply bravo
>>
>>84138825
He couldn't bear to tell them face to face
>>
>>84138858
>slips professionally at chair yoga
>slips literally in music store
he's getting careless and airheaded

i suspect the magnetic hypersensitivity is hereditary and jimmy has it as well. this will probably be the focus of season four.
>>
>>84138825
he felt so guilty he wanted to punish himself
>>
How much do you think they'll milk the series?
I mean, Kim still has to disappear, probably they still have to settle some things at HHM and Sandpiper, they still have to grow the bond between Mike and Gus, some "during BB" shit... all this before the Gene phase.
>>
>>84138825
If he did it nicely, they would just think he was lying to protect granny. He needed to do it in a way that they would never suspect he was lying.
>>
>>84139077
hats not true. he didnt even try it nicely, he tried some bullshit stuff like giving them fucking cupcakes.
>>
>>84137119
A R T
R
T
>>
Why did Jimmy give Chuck a battery in the courtroom? They're brothers, he could have just brought the battery with him when he visits Chuck at home.
>>
My favorite character is Howard. That guy is swell and I'd like a Howard episode.
>>
s3e10: fell asleep/10.

I liked this season so far, but that was bad.
Also im getting tired of Jimmy sounding like he is clinically depressed all the fucking time.
>>
>>84139031

BB only ran 5 seasons. At this pace, BCS might match.
>>
Now that I'm caught up on Better Call Saul, should I watch Breaking Bad?

I'm on the fence, I could easily go either way.
>>
>>84140049
I have liked Howard since it was revealed that he respected Jimmy all along and it was Chuck responsible for holding him back
>>
>>84140119
You haven't watched BB?

Dude, yeah, you should see it through at least once. Don't even read people's opinions about it until you finish it.
>>
>>84140119
BB is like prison break = season 1 is good, the rest is shit.
Saul appears in s3 and he is the sole guy interesting, since walt is a beta clihé
>>
>>84140308
>he is the sole guy interesting
In English, we put the adjective before the noun. Remember that for next time, Yves.
>>
>>84140119
Go watch it and report back about the experience of watching BCS first.
>>
>>84137119

dammit jimmy
>>
>>84139031
There's an interview with one of the writers discussing how limited the viewpoint of BB was in terms of scope. Just because some of these characters aren't there doesn't mean they have to disappear, necessarily. Before the show even came out, we were told Post BB events would eventually happen.

Assuming these aren't the black & white flash-forwards they've been showing, how do we think this is going to go down?
>>
No one gonna mention Chuck's house burning down? Did he do it intentionally? Was that the last we'll see of Chuck?

I always suspected Chuck dies before Jimmy turns into Saul, just because it seems like it will give him more reason to become a dirty lawyer. IDK, thoughts on this?
>>
I feel bad for Chuck
>>
>>84137119
Is this the new shrinkray meme?
>>
>>84140127
Rewatching season 1 now, the way they set up Howard as "typical asshole in a suit" is pretty fucking sweet. Since it turns out he isn't that at all, and is literally a nice guy stuck in between a brother's feud.
>>
>>84137119
Have another (You), mister fisherman
>>
>>84140520
No one is mentioning it because there's nothing to say. Chuck committed suicide. Now we speculate about what happens next
>>
>>84140544
Would be a good way for him to go out but damn I enjoyed watching Michael Mckean play Chuck
>>
>>84140520

Well his last words to him were basically...

"Just do it Jimmy, stop pretending to be someone you're not"

Once he's dead, I think it's going to go a long way towards Jimmy losing his morals. I think the final straw however will have to be something with Kim - My guess, he gets involved in some gangland shit, something bad happens and Kim has to go bye bye with a new life/identity.
>>
>name of he show is better call saul
>for 3 seasons there have been no saul to call
>>
File: kim in breaking bad.png (572KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
kim in breaking bad.png
572KB, 1280x720px
Daily reminder that Kim survives BCS and ends up using Jimmy's scams to get to the good stuff
>>
>>84140608
>Commercial selling commercials with film student fags
>>
>>84140608
That was a refreshing surprise for the show imo, I wasn't expecting much at the start.
>>
>>84140608
The commercial storyline was the "official introduction" to Saul, but he's used the psuedonym since his conman days in Cicero.

Keep up.
>>
>>84140590
I agree, it will be sad to see him go. He's the best character in a cast of great characters.

If Marco's death had the change in Jimmy that it did, just imagine what Chuck's death will do.

Does anyone else get kind of creepy vibe from Jimmy interacting with Kim after her accident? I'm worried how he'll behave with her now that she's so vulnerable and he will literally be a walking open wound.
>>
>>84140600
>>84140663
It definitely seems like season 4 will be the real turning point from Jimmy to Saul
>>
>>84140600
I agree with next season being Jimmy's actual decline, but if you remember he freely gives away the information that his name is actually "Jimmy McGill" but that he changed it for the Jews. He says it in his first conversation with Walter.

My point is I don't think he ever goes with a legal name change or identity change. I think whatever happens will be an emotional/dramatic turn.

The story is turning into "Everything Jimmy touches turns to shit." And so far that's been true.

>Howard
>Chuck
>Kim
>Skater Boys
>Gus
>Mike

Jimmy is instrumental in the down fall for every one of these characters. Pretty scared to see what happens to poor Kim next season, desu.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170621_092809.png (54KB, 721x301px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170621_092809.png
54KB, 721x301px
Show is literally lower rated than Basketball Wives and Teen Mom.

Season 4 NOT GONNA HAPPEN
>>
>>84141033
They'll keep it on the air. May have low ratings but there is a following and amc doesnt have shit else other than walking dead
>>
Where were you when you realised Howard is the most stand up guy in this show?
>>
>>84141142
At home.
>>
Wonder if Jimmy will get that 3mil that Howard gave Chuck for leaving HHM
>>
>>84141476
That's what I immediately thought when the episode ended. Jimmy is Chucks last living relative, they said so several times. Jimmy gets the million from the settlement and all of Chuck's money.
>>
>>84141516
Wills. How do they work?
>>
>>84141557
You mean that will that was in the burning house?
>>
>>84141516
>>84141476
Chuck ceases to be a partner only when he has the money and sign the paper. he has not signed the paper and has no money, so jim will inherit nothing
>>
>>84141690
Chucks share just ceases to exist? Is that really how it works?
>>
>>84141729
it depends on the legal status of the business. sometimes the partners must agree within X months that the inheriting guy becomes partner
>>
>>84141853
So we got the plot for the next season already.
>>
sometimes the business no longer exists as soon as partner X dies
sometimes, the business exists and is controlled only by the remaining partners
sometimes, the new guy is automatically partner, but with SAUL it would be ridiculous to have somebody who has lost his license.
>>
sometimes, the status say that some guy not related to the dead takes over as partner

so once chuck dies, there will be an episode where the status of the business will be read carefully to know what will happen
>>
>>84140624
HOLY FUG
>>
Everybody on Howard's dick right now but next season y'all gonna hate him kek
>>
I would give anything to fuck Erin silly
>>
>>84137086
I'm watching the episode before last where I left off

Why the fuck is Jimmy fucking up this old lady's life so hard

Just for greed?

GOD DAMMIT JIMMY THAT'S ALL SHE'S GOT

THAT'S ALL SHE'S GOT IS HER SOCIAL LIFE
>>
JIMMY STOP FUCKING UP IRENE'S LIFE JESUS

THIS IS SO HARD TO WATCH
>>
>>84137086
I like Kim as a a character but I would hate to see her downfall into addiction. I have mixed feelings about this.

I can deal with the meth - hey, everybody needs some fun in their life. But Kim is addicted to work and that's something I simply can't be in approval of. It harms not just the people all around her but also herself.

She's so consumed by her professional that her pseudonym, Wendy, that it is who she really thinks she is. Who she really is.

And this is where it gets tricky. Chuck is a genius, we all know that. But so is Kim/Wendy. Chuck, at a young age, undertook gender reassignment surgery and changed his name to Kim Wexler and travelled to the future. I mean, has anyone seem them in the same room together? Yes, several times.

Bur remember, Chuck is a genius. He can time travel. That's what he is doing with the tinfoil lining in his house. It's his time machine.
Anyway, once Kim (formerly Chuck) becomes Wendy, her inner Chuck decides be wants to become Chuck again, and he does, and travels back in time back to where he left off, almost.
He came back six months after he had left, to explain his aged appearance, and lives a normal life and eventually finds a wife. One day his wife finds out his penis is prosthetic not real and she irrationally chooses to leave him.
When Chuck came back from his unexplained six months absence, he became an obscenely good lawyer. That's why HHM are so tolerant of his current condition. They'll know he'll come back as and be the best lawyer ever.

Just like Kim always wanted to be. Wendy is just an interim stage before his success in law.
>>
>>84137442
>Still really slow, and like with everyone I am really anticipating the moment the show starts to heat up

After three seasons you'd think you would understand that just isn't going happen. That's not the style of this show.
>>
>>84143367

If they would go with the Kim -> Wendy route it would make BB even more fucked up considering that Saul would be in the business that fucked her life up and he would be okay with it just because it makes him mad money.
>>
>>84140308
Saul appears in season 2 and season 1 of BB is good, but objectively the worst.
>>
File: Spooge-Skank-Unit-560.jpg (47KB, 560x330px) Image search: [Google]
Spooge-Skank-Unit-560.jpg
47KB, 560x330px
Daily reminder that Kim is still in love with Jimmy in BB, just look at the balding, giant nose having guy she replaced him with.

I really wonder what'll drive them apart
>>
>>84143367
youre all hooped up on goofballs arent you
>>
>>84144229
>>84143724
are you people actually fucking nuts
first off, wendy isnt considerably older than kim, neither is the skank. also, how the hell do you expect kim to suddenly become a meth addict? you dont just wake up a methhead.

there is no way kim wexler becomes drug addicted trash.
>>
>>84144525
Like BCS is even the type of show that would do a shitty epic twist like that
>>
>>84144525
> you dont just wake up a methhead.

Not anyone you're replying to but you don't wake up and decide to be one either.

But since we're on the subject, painkillers legally prescribed for medicinal use have lead many, many people down the road to drug abuse and addiction. Schoolteachers, lawyers, engineers, you name it. Happens plenty frequently.
>>
>>84144673
>>84144525

Kim already has an addictive personality

Cigarettes, coffee, work, and now "the good stuff, always the good stuff"?
>>
>>84144557
>shitty twist
There's a reason why she's so adamant about not being a skank, anon. It's because she's a bar accredited lawyer.
>>
File: Kim_Mike2b.jpg (68KB, 500x615px) Image search: [Google]
Kim_Mike2b.jpg
68KB, 500x615px
Mike wins
>>
File: Los Tendies Hermanos pepe.png (1MB, 1024x1442px) Image search: [Google]
Los Tendies Hermanos pepe.png
1MB, 1024x1442px
What do you guys think Chuck's death'll do to Jimmy? Will it fuck him up, or will Jimmy just kek and recall that he was right in saying Chuck would die alone
Will everyone know it's suicide or will it be passed off as an accident?
>>
>>84137086
BCS is so much better than BB, if anything it makes me hate BB for ruining half the cast of BCS in that piece of shit garbage show.

If vince is smart theyre gonna play split timelines from now on and pretend breaking bad never happened.
>>
PREDICTIONS
>chuck and hector wake up in the same hospital room

>mike was really sent to belize
>>
>>84145113
Was mike in the last episode or did I miss something?
>>
>>84145059
>pretend breaking bad never happened.
Why would he do this?
>>
>>84145236
Because breaking bad is poorly written garbage compared to BCS and I'd rather see more of the kinotastic jimmy mcgill show than edgy mcheisenberg normiebait.
>>
>>84144978
>tfw that guy also played the man who fixed Chuck's door and nobody on this board even noticed

Based.
>>
kim's ass in pajamas was incredible
>>
>>84145473
he also plays Gus's body guard in the sequel
>>
watching chris hardwick shill t-shirts is horrendously cringe-inducing

that said watching vince come out of his shell over the years and relaxing more in interviews is kind of heartwarming
>>
>>84146986
link to Talking Saul?
>>
>>84147035
haven't been able to find the latest one, I just watched the one for he premiere
>>
>>84145607
>wtf I wanna bang kim now
>>
>>84147076
I watch BCS on Netflix and I wish they'd add the extra discussion
>>
>>84147141
*rim kim
>>
>>84147166
same but honestly it's just little tidbits, the podcast is better (when they're not circle-jerking for an hour) but it doesn't have many actors on it this season. listen to 309 podcast for some good rhea seehorn
>>
>>84141033
season 4 wont happen on AMC or some cable set, but Amazon Prime or Netflix would gladly take them in for the autismo content streaming audience, then sell off the rights to show reruns on cable for more than they were originally going for cause jew
>>
File: 1495645477148.png (2MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1495645477148.png
2MB, 2048x1536px
>>84143367
>>84143724
Jimmy doesnt have any family members alive anymore (assuming that the end of the season isnt some ebin bait)
So he really doesnt have ANY moral grounding of "what would chuck think...?" etc.
And it's pretty clear that in BB he had no moral grounding as he was helping a meth kingpin launder his money
>>
>>84147141
>now
>not since 2 years ago
>>
>>84145473
I'm not convinced.
That guy has a lot of brothers that look like him, you could catch a glimpse at them when they were combing the desert together.
>>
>>84138825
Jimmy still has the ability to feel guilty so this was his penance. Plus he is never comfortable being totally legit so cozying up to elder law once he can again is about as boring as he can imagine. Jimmy thrives on doing things the dangerous way.
>>
>supposed to be some smartass attorney
>can't even remember to turn a microphone off
>>
I'm glad Chuck's dead. It's just astounding how much he fucked Jimmy over. Jimmy was actually trying to be good but his brother just didn't give him a chance. He didn't give the guy who literally took care of his mentally ill ass a chance.
>>
>>84138212
>disbarred
He's still a practicing lawyer in Breaking Bad, so that's unlikely.
>>
>>84148001
This is bait right?
>>
If we learned something about Jimmy is that he has a good part of nice boy in him that always comes up when he's about to score a huge goal and this fucks up with everyone (he fixes the bad he did but people still get away from him and he pays the price by going two steps behind).

There's only one last person to completely fuck up: Kim. He'll fuck up with Kim so hard next season but will eventually fix what he did but she'll move away and then he goes full Saul.

Later...I think that we'll eventually catch-up with BB's ending and we are going to see Jimmy fixing the bad things he did as Saul, goes to jail and pay the price and in this process Kim will come back and we can hope for a cozy ending
>>
>>84147344
>he was helping a meth kingpin launder his money

You wouldn't?
>>
>>84137119
When Jimmy finally becomes Better Call Saul, he'll have slipped beyond any recovery.
>>
>>84148092
>you will hurt everyone around you, it's inevitable.
He was an asshole but he's not wrong. Some of it was Chuck's pride / "ethics" / jealousy but he knew Jimmy was incapable of changing.
>>
>>84145259
>>84145059

Ow the edge. BB is every bit as good as BCS.
>>
>>84138342
You're full of shit.
>>
this show needs to disregard continuity with BB to be good

otherwise it will always be derivative, unfulfilled potential kino
>>
>>84148192
And yet it was Chuck's blackballing that caused most of the drama in the early seasons, which eventually spiraled into full relapse into Jimmy's con man ways. It was just cringeworthy to watch Jimmy go to his house one more time to try to reconcile.

That's just no way to treat a brother. That shit comes short of Michael Corleone and it's not like Jimmy deeply betrayed Chuck. He was the biggest enabler of Chuck's mental illness, putting himself through endless hardship just to make him comfortable when he should've institutionalized that faggot
>>
>it's happened Kim, I've truly become Better Call Saul
>>
>>84141033
Isn't it made for Netflix?
>>
Things I've learned from following the Fakebook page

>Chuck is coming back next season despite being dead.

>Chuck is confirmed dead by both a producer and McKean himself.

>They already have material for next season.

>Kim is absolutely not Wendy and does not appear in BB

And hinting that next season, which may be the last, the final season will include several Gene episodes and will wrap things up in the current time period
>>
>But the truth is you've never mattered all that much to me

How much of a fucking asshole do you have to be to say this to your brother?
>>
>>84148527
What the fuck is gonna happen to Nacho?
>>
>>84141644
>prominent hot shot lawyer just leaves important documents lying around his house

Think before you post
>>
>>84148353
And yet Jimmy singlehandedly derailed his cushy gig at Davis & Main without any help from Chuck. He's destined to self destruct in any situation.
>>
>>84148584
Probably gets killed by Tuco
>>
>>84148575
I can't imagine saying that to ANYONE. I've said some really cruel and mean stuff to people in my lifetime but that's just..... wow. Holy shit! How can your vocal chords and tongue work to make that combination of words come out?
>>
How can anyone support Jimmy at this point? He's destroying Kim, he destroyed Chuck, who in turn destroyed Howard and HHM
>>
File: tmp_27564-images(3)111674241.jpg (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_27564-images(3)111674241.jpg
4KB, 225x225px
>mfw the last black and white future scene showed saul collapsing on the ground and they just never followed up on it
>>
What's going to happen to Jimmy in the cinnabon future at the end of the series:

Personally I think we will get the most depressing possible ending: Nothing at all happens and he keeps making cinnamon rolls until he dies.
>>
>>84148575
I just wished Jimmy realized that early on. If I were him I'd have institutionalized that asshole and claimed the HHM money because fuck them and fuck Chuck.

>>84148612
At that point he was already back in con man mode. That retarded commercial situation showed him he wasn't compatible with their culture, so he conned his way out.

>>84148713
>he destroyed Chuck

LOL

Chuck is lucky he isn't in a mental institution being watched 24/7. Honestly, I'd argue Jimmy didn't "destroy" him enough, since institutionalizing him might have saved his life.
>>
>>84148713
>He's destroying Kim

wot

they're mostly independent
>>
>>84138123
>hey guys he played some character that I liked in video game for 13yo edgy console players xDD
he needs to play this same character forever!!!
>>
>>84140119
Absolutely yes, you cannot truly appreciate BCS without watching BB
>>
>>84148716
I think that was a byproduct of living in fear. The strain was taking its toll.

>>84148736
Jimmy is going to die. They're already setting it up.

>>84148768
I agree that chuck should have been hospitalized, but it was Jimmy's act during the trial and in front of the insurance board that ruined Chuck's life and drove him over the edge. He indirectly killed his own brother.
>>
>>84148871
No, the strain of having to hold up Jimmy's end of the business is what caused her to drive off the road. Jimmy is a terrible burden on Kim
>>
>>84148736
Kim is going to see him at the hospital by pure coincidence, recognize him, then cut to black.
>>
>>84148435
AMC and Netflix
it's released on AMC a few hours before Netflix, that's why there is an episode each week instead of releasing the whole season
>>
>>84148920
>it was Jimmy's act during the trial and in front of the insurance board that ruined Chuck's life and drove him over the edge

You mean the the trial he instigated because his chronic backstabbing syndrome makes it physically impossible for him to leave Jimmy alone? What was Jimmy supposed to do, sit around while his mentally ill brother testified against him?
>>
File: kimmy.jpg (113KB, 1350x673px) Image search: [Google]
kimmy.jpg
113KB, 1350x673px
>>84148713
>implying you don't want to destroy kim
>>
>>84140090
No one cares, Chuck. You're already dead.
>>
>spend the entire season trying to fight against disbarment
>end the season with him admitting to misleading former clients in front of said clients
>only consequence is that he is going to change his name and switch to criminal law
fucking stupid
>>
>>84149082
Still, no matter how you feel about the trial, Jimmy's fake tears in front of the insurance board is what cost Chuck his life

>>84149139
I'm saving this image purely for research purposes
>>
>>84140608
Because Jimmy > Saul
>>
>>84149252
>Still, no matter how you feel about the trial, Jimmy's fake tears in front of the insurance board is what cost Chuck his life

Yeah Jimmy went to Chuck's house and started the fire himself. Such guilt. You realize he's mentally ill, right? Do you leave potentially suicidal people to their own devices?

Besides, after that stunt Chuck was already dead to Jimmy anyway. Chuck going and killing himself doesn't have changed anything. Jimmy's visit was unecessary and just served to hammer that point home before he finally died for real.
>>
>>84148333
Honestly I feel like it has tied up the Mike/Gus/Hector loose ends in the best ways they possibly could.
>>
>no mike ehrmantraut

Fuck this ending, seriously. I want to see that motherfucker doing badass shit and rising to the top of Fring's ranks. Who gives a shit about Jimmy's asshole brother?

It was fucking awesome to see the beginning of Fring's revenge though. Gus is good at what he does and it's entertaining to watch him operate. Shame Walt kills him with Hector
>>
>>84148575
>believing Chuck was being sincere
He said it to hurt Jimmy, because he's a very unhappy person
>>
>>84148955
They've given up their lease on the office, Jimmy isn't burdening her right now.
>>
>>84149690
The Jimmy process has already begun, its what led to the crash
>>
>>84137086
What Im wondering is how does it all go back to the flasforwards/present day events at the beginning of each season. Its not like Vince to throw that into the mix and then not go back to it, i think Kim leaves that makes him become Saul and go down in a spiral to missfortune that is then seen in Breaking Bad. The series ends jumping back to present day when Kim comes to Cinnabon to buy a roll. B R A V O
>>
>>84148955
Jimmy just tried to score the money of the old folks because he wanted to be able to pay his half and make Kim proud not because he wanted to be a millionaire, his ambition has always been making other people proud and bending the rules if necesarry, never just getting rich.

All the things he did, he did them for her
>>
>>84149139
she has a soft booty too....how old is the actress?
>>
>>84149771
Kim is a responsible person and she wouldn't simply place responsibility on Jimmy
>>
>>84137119
Kek
>>
File: plebs.jpg (38KB, 400x402px) Image search: [Google]
plebs.jpg
38KB, 400x402px
>>84140308
Most pleb opinion award goes to you
>>
>>84137119
so this is the new amazing meme I have heard so much about
>>
>>84140308
>since walt is a beta clihé
>starts a motherfucking meth empire
>murders fucking everybody
>hate fucks his wife the second he gains his manhood back
>beta cliche
>>
>>84150020
She feels responsible for Jimmy and needs to carry his dead weight. That's why she took the extra client. She over burdened herself to hold up Jimmy's end of the business
>>
post kim ass.

Both panties and pajama pants are acceptable.
>>
>>84140308
>he is the sole guy
*saul
>>
This show is fantastic. Chuck's nervous breakdown tearing up his house with that sad music playing was great.

Thank you based Vince for not making a court room procedural and instead giving us this incredible pleb filter.
>>
File: IMG_1146.gif (998KB, 500x267px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1146.gif
998KB, 500x267px
>>84140624
Jesuc christ if this happened id be really sad for a long time
>>
File: 1497998159878.webm (918KB, 620x980px) Image search: [Google]
1497998159878.webm
918KB, 620x980px
>>84150284
You need to bury your face in it every day, maybe also give her footrubs after she's worn heels all day in court
>>
>>84150362
>no scene where she calls for jimmy to wipe her ass
>>
>>84150402
>Oh crap we haven't got any toilet paper left.
>Wait.. Jimmy, I have an idea. <3
>>
>>84150338
It's already confirmed that she doesn't appear in BB
>>
>>84137119
yeah

but someone can explain to me

WHY

DID

JESSIE

KILL

THE

DOG?
>>
>>84150487
Dogs killed his little brother remember?
>>
>>84143255
>>
>>84148713
>He's destroying Kim

nah, she's doing that to herself
Jimmy offered her a choice of regular meds or THE GOOD SHIT, she said the good shit, jimmy offered her the choice of normal meds
>>
>>84140624
well in the last episode she made a choice between Ibuprofen and "the good stuff"
>>
>>84150487
the dog was a metaphor for his life
>>
>>84140308
Seasons 1 and 2 are good, the rest is shit.
>>
>>84151456
He could just offered her the ibus
it's hard to say no to opiates and he knows that.. he is truly evil inside
This was really the scene where he became Saul Goodman
no more jimmy now. Season 4 will be fucking epic.
>>
so was the hidden camera Mike installed what was using up the electricity?
>>
>>84151729
But he couldnt just offer her them, because she was prescribed the harder shit by her doc, so he couldnt fool her with "haha, heres ur medicine!!"
>>
>>84150337
I think it was really creepy, really well done
>>
File: file.png (313KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
313KB, 450x450px
>>84151782
Mike didnt install any cameras, he took pictures of the electric board and the state of the downstairs house on a disposable flash cam
>>
>>84151847
ah. thank you. a coworker suggested that to me and I thought they just had a better memory than I
>>
>>84151916
>>84151847
>>84151782
it was reddit
>>
>>84151847
so what was it?
maybe mike installed a device that made chuck go fucking insane
chuck was obviously completley normal and then.. click
>>
>>84151079
She looks like she needs a good all day fucking.
>>
>>84137086
I'm rewatching Breaking Bad it's a great show, just started on season 4
>>
File: BCS S3 finale.jpg (131KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
BCS S3 finale.jpg
131KB, 800x800px
Was Chuck just a complete cunt idiot or was he playing 4D chess and finding it too difficult to win?
>>
File: 1498021282346.jpg (180KB, 1080x872px) Image search: [Google]
1498021282346.jpg
180KB, 1080x872px
>>84143255
>>84151079
>>
So the doctors are going to tell Hector that his pills werw tampered with right?
>>
>>84152386
Its great for multitasking so you can browse reddit and still "watch".

The explosions or epic leaps in logic will prompt you to turn your head to the TV periodically and you wont miss a beat
>>
File: CeA2hlQW0AQLvmW.jpg (35KB, 600x343px) Image search: [Google]
CeA2hlQW0AQLvmW.jpg
35KB, 600x343px
>>84152352
>>
>>84152220
I don't go on reddit for tv discussion
>>
>>84152726

Nacho gave doctors an original box of pills and Gus realized it. It will be one of the season 4 arcs.
>>
>>84151685
Oh fuck off, season 3 and 4 has some pure kino moments like Gale being BTFO and Gus poisoning all the cartel members.
>>
>>84150487

Why didn't they show that on screen? I remember Jesse wouldn't kill that beetle, why did he shoot a dog? Gale he did because he thought he had to, but I guess the dog he murdered was a hint at Jesse's more sadistic side.
>>
I think season 4 could be a perfect end to the show. Everything is in place to set up the time jump to breaking bad. Final positions for the characters: Jimmy sitting in his breaking bad office and Mike agrees to continue as Gus' go to guy. Cue 5 year jump to breaking bad.
>>
>>84152730
Whats the point of rewatching a show and only paying attention to the moments you still remember from the last time you watched it?
>Its great for multitasking so you can browse reddit

Stay there next time
>>
>>84152800
Why can't I just have a gf? I'm fucking sick of this feeling.
>>
So what happens to Hue to cause him to put on so much weight between BCS and BB? Personal tragedy? Hue spin off show when?
>>
>>84152611
>you've never mattered all that much to me

Yeah he's a complete cuntmaster.
>>
>>84153059
>implying i wasnt saying that because he likes BB he's a redditor by nature

Thats the point retard. If he likes breaking shit, which is pure reddit tier, he'll enjoy all the explosions and huge leaps in coincidences.

Hows common core working out for you?
>>
>>84152251
Well, a modern house just naturally takes power off the grid, theres is no "stop the electricity"

chuck just went fully fucking insane, not realising that there was electricity flowing through his house the whole time and he was just fine with it

if you turn off a plug, you still cant stick a fork in it, if you expose a wire, you still cant touch it
>>
>>84137086
I was the ginger on talking Saul that won prizes and got to ask a question. It was pretty cool.
>>
>>84153656
Oh nice I remember you! I play the main character, I'm Bob
>>
>>84137119
And this is how Saulposting was born. The vinceposting of 2017.
>>
>>84153109
Get off 4chan, go to public places/events, get a normie hobby, read books and watch videos about charisma and confidence
>>
File: jeb.jpg (24KB, 600x315px) Image search: [Google]
jeb.jpg
24KB, 600x315px
>>84137557
Kim never had the makings of a solo practitioner.
>>
>>84153708
You werent on the episode I was on faggot fuck off I don't know you
>>
>>84153752
I can't believe what you're saying, I just.. I'm literally shaking right now
>>
>>84149139
BRRRAAAAAP
>>
>>84153737
Yes she does, she's clearly very good at what she does, she can even take on the work that an entire firm would usually take on. She's just tired of it is all. I think her perception is shifting, I think she just wants to say fuck all this drama, Jimmy and I have a million bucks now, I don't give a fuck about the past, I just wanna snuggle my Jimmy and watch movies.
>>
>>84153802
Shakin' Jimmy
>>
>it's Jimmy picks trash episode
>it's Mike digging and doing construction work episode
>it's Jimmy doing commercials and being poor episode

this show is a fucking joke. The stuff that happened on this season amounts to 5 decent episodes and stretching it into 10 is just pretentious. I bet Vince just hates spin-offs and wants to show it by disappointing people by letting them understand something will happen in this show and we actually get to know of this Saul Goodman character we all know and love from BrBa. But no, only thing they let us see is elder law, Chuck being an autist and Jimmy being a loser. The season finale was just as boring as all other episodes. Thank god Chuck died so maybe, just maybe this show can actually start
>>
>>84149999
45, not even lying.

Also, check'd
>>
File: Infacuck.jpg (115KB, 729x411px) Image search: [Google]
Infacuck.jpg
115KB, 729x411px
>when chuck feels up his wall to search for the remaining electricity
>>
>>84153918
Ok Reddit dont get too excited
>>
>it's a reddit episode
>>
>>84138290
Why are you here?
>>
>>84153823
This.

As she said in the episode: she dreamed of changing the world but all shes doing is helping a local bank become a reiginal bank.
>>
>>84153823

but the money will take years to come

seriously, I just can't understand why they fucked up the Sandpiper's money plot. All the old ladies accepted that getting the money NOW was the best for their interests, the fact that they hate jimmy now has nothing to do with this
>>
>>84153858

People would watch 24 episodes of Kim and Jimmy smoking after work
>>
Honestly, why did Chuck kill himself? He was getting $9 million, so sure being a lawyer was over and wasn't a part of HHM anymore, but overall he was well off now.
>>
File: prankstersuperman.jpg (53KB, 400x616px) Image search: [Google]
prankstersuperman.jpg
53KB, 400x616px
>>84153737
>>84153823
She's a hothouse flower, that's her problem.
>>
Will Jimmy still get his money despite interfering?
>>
File: 1480030288592.jpg (21KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1480030288592.jpg
21KB, 640x360px
>Chuck is right about Jimmy destroying everything around him

Equivalent of a psycho gf ramming a knife into herself and saying the boyfriend made her suffer.

Chuck suicided because he realized he had no more pawns he could rant about. That he was sourrounded by howards who were more than fair to him so his life became empty because he selfidentifies as the rightperson who has to tell everyone what they do wrong
>>
>>84154298
He didnt want the money. He was probably very wealthy in his own right. It was an ultimatum. He thought the threat of bankrupsy would cause Howard to get off his back but it turned out Howard is too bad ass for that.

He killed himself because being a lawyer was his life and his name was mud now. This contrasts well with Kim who realised she was going down that path too and so gave it up.
>>
>>84154298
He was already well off. He didn't need more money. He wanted what any decent person wants, friends and loved ones, and he self sabotaged himself. He's fucking crazy, do you not get that? He's quite unwell. I think it's a pretty realistic way to show insane behavior. They still act like rational people but that's because they're rationalizing to themself. In the end, Chuck just wanted it to be over.
>>
>>84154206
I dunno, I mean he did run out and buy Zafiro anejo which is like expensive as fuck, so.
>>
>>84138342
i know BCS is not that cheap to make, but there is a lot of NETFLIX ORIGINALS that are shit, no one is viewing and are getting new seasons.
>>
>>84154548
It would be literal network suicide to cancel this show
>>
File: 1496090128075.jpg (53KB, 465x586px) Image search: [Google]
1496090128075.jpg
53KB, 465x586px
>>84137119
>>
>>84150337
>Chuck's nervous breakdown tearing up his house with that sad music
this was really unsettling. it was so stressful watching him spiral like that after making so much progress. even though he's been such a huge asshole I really pitied him. anything to do with mental illness fucks me up, the idea of losing my mind terrifies me
>>
>>84150402
"Uhhh but your other arm is fine, right?"
"Shut up and wipe my ass, Jimmy."
>>
>>84148716
He had a stroke. Opening of season 4 will be a bell ring, then a reveal of his new wheelchair.
>>
>>84155173
Peter gould said the same thing in an interview lately, he finds the sequence difficult to watch, as Chuck was one of his favorite characters
>>
>>84154403
>This contrasts well with Kim who realised she was going down that path too and so gave it up.
Had not thought of that. Neat.
>>
>>84140544
could turn out to be attempted suicide, even if it's unlikely
>>
>>84155443
He's dead
>>
wait a second

was this the actual finale?
>>
>>84155604
The season finale not the series finale
>>
>>84153858
>Thank god Chuck died so maybe, just maybe this show can actually start

Amen. Now Jimmy can start slipping again
>>
>>84155668
yes thats what i mean

do not like
>>
Chuck: can sense and possibly control electricity
Kim: can teleport into the future
Mike: can create clones of himself when nobody is looking

What are the other characters' superpowers?
>>
>>84155965
Nacho: can walk through security systems unnoticed
>>
>>84156395
No, he walks through walls
>>
>>84156521
same thing desu
>>
>>84155965
Jimmy can read people's minds, that's how he knew that Irene hadn't settled yet
>>
>>84155965
Saul Goodman: can have the show named after him without actually being in the show
>>
This episode might just have been the best so far
>>
>>84148575
>opening scene is young Chuck reading to little Jimmy in a tent
>about to kill yourself
>your brother perpetually "cheats" at life and bends the rules to fit his desires
>but his conscience always ends up making him pay for it and invalidating any benefit he might have gained from his wrongdoing
>Rinse & repeat for 30+ years
>final act of love is to "free" Jimmy from his conscience by removing himself as a burden

Chuck also knew, despite all his success and respect, he had managed to fuck up just as bad if not more than Jimmy.
>>
>>84148920
Kind of like Ray & Emmitt Stussy. Weeeeeird
>>
File: Better Call Saul - Rebecca.jpg (28KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Better Call Saul - Rebecca.jpg
28KB, 640x360px
why is she so hot bros
>>
>>84154206
They're doing it out of spite for Jimmy
>>
>>84149208
i don't think the elders even realize that what he did may be grounds for disbarment
>>
>>84157495
She's bossy and reminds you of your mom telling you off when you were young
>>
File: KimBed1.webm (133KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
KimBed1.webm
133KB, 1920x1080px
here's a rare Kim. dont overuse it
>>
File: 1497311359874.jpg (695KB, 1496x4581px) Image search: [Google]
1497311359874.jpg
695KB, 1496x4581px
>a mysterious good Samaritan snipes a sprinkler in Chuck's house through the window from a car out front and puts out the fire
>there's a note on his doorstep
>"When God closes a door, he opens a window."
>Chuck stares in bewilderment at the breeze coming his shattered window and the camera pans over to the door Mike fixed
>Executive Producer Vince Gilligan
Thread posts: 263
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.