[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck were they thinking?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: maxresdefault (4).jpg (141KB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (4).jpg
141KB, 1920x1090px
What the fuck were they thinking?
>>
they were trying to recreate the wacky insanity of the Joker but they forgot they had Jesse Eisenberg
>>
>>84136816
They were thinking, "this is how you effectively close the birthing arc for a classic villain", and they were correct.
>>
What retard unironically thinks he can act? He doesn't look evil, he looks fucking constipated. Yeah, that's what someone looks like after eating taco bell and then a brick of cheddar cheese immediately after.
>>
I am even surprised it did not destroy Eisenberg's carrer. Why the hell would you want an autistic Lex Luthor in your movie?!?

Surely, during the making of the movie, someone must has seen his performance was an artistic nightmare.
>>
File: big_1473975392_image.jpg (101KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
big_1473975392_image.jpg
101KB, 1280x720px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0s5IFPrXeRI

Second hand embarrassment tbqh.
>>
File: Gene Hackman_Superman_1978.jpg (87KB, 1102x479px) Image search: [Google]
Gene Hackman_Superman_1978.jpg
87KB, 1102x479px
>>84136816
ok. did any of you fucknuts get that it was more a wacky Luhtor like Hackman portrayed in the olden movies? He even had his doofus henchmen, Otisburg or what ever the fuck his bumbling name was!

Also: I always found the newer, smart-muscular business Luhtor man (WHO IS BALD! LMAOF! GREAT CHARACTER) boring as fuck. He is booooooooooring.

Therefore: Jesse is fine. Besides it's Lex Junior.
Are you all brain damaged?

Fuck your "serious-Luthor".
>>
>>84136990
>it's meant to be shit!
>>
Will Jared Leto be able to redeem himself in the new Blade Runner?
>>
>>84136816
superman is a shit character and lex luthor is a shit nemesis

they tried something different and failed miserably
>>
>>84136990
WRONG
>>
>>84137014
Jared Leto is a good actor if the director is good too. If you just let him go you get shit.
>>
>>84137035
IMHO: Jessies Luthor is the first Luthor I gave two shits about. Somewhat he even carried the whole movie for me? And also I don't think he's just a copy of the joker, he has some manerisms of "le crazy man" but is distinct enough to not have reminded me of smearlips.
I might be crazy though.
>>
>>84137144
doesn't matter, in the end they just made him into a puppet for the space alien villain so you can just chalk his weirdness and craziness to being mind fucked by the alien.

Which takes away the character's motive and personality, however stupid it is
>>
>>84137180
Yeah, that's the only way to redeem the character :"i was retarded on purpose, it was not my fault, now i can act accordingly and not be a cring fest".
>>
>>84136884
your stance is correct but your reasoning is retarded
>>
>>84136966
how did this fag get famous anyway?
>>
>>84136990
Updated for the modern autist: "Otisbeard, do you know why the number 300 is so vital to both of us? It's my IQ and your weight."
>>
File: oqxbe7gn56f8.jpg (47KB, 564x476px) Image search: [Google]
oqxbe7gn56f8.jpg
47KB, 564x476px
>>84136816
>>84136838
>>84136884
>>84136930
these
>>
>>84136859
Fucking this. Eisenberg was fucking fantastic.
>>
File: 1496601091545.jpg (39KB, 601x451px) Image search: [Google]
1496601091545.jpg
39KB, 601x451px
No time to think.
The bell has already been rung.
Ding ding ding ding ding ding ding.
>>
>>84136816
>>
>shitty movie
>shitty villain
this lines up just fine what's the problem
>>
Bryan Cranston in full Heisenberg mode should have played Lex.
That fucker could be intimidating.
>>
>>84139182
Basically this
>>
>>84139444
Holy, shit. Dude.
>>
>>84136816
"what were they thinking" with modern multi million dollar projects is hard to pinpoint. Its either a clusterfuck of multiple people's ideas or a few people so caught up in being different and breaking new ground they fail to realize what theyre doing is laughable. After watching Ed Wood though its hard for me to even care.
>>
>>84136990
Your conclusion is based on the idea that movieshit is all there ever has been and will be. They're not original characters, fucktard. If the same story is being told elsewhere and more well written despite the medium and with the same exact characters, its pretty inexcusable.
>>
>>84139444
it would be if he wasn't apposing Superman. Him being calm is a better contrast.
>>
>>84136859
This.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.