[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>pic related You aren't, right, anon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 511MAQZKZJL[1].jpg (46KB, 333x475px) Image search: [Google]
511MAQZKZJL[1].jpg
46KB, 333x475px
>pic related
You aren't, right, anon?
>>
being a male virgin sucks you can't controll anything you have no power, no respect from women
>>
change last to forever
>>
Don't worry much. When you get to 40 like I am and you're loaded up on antidepressants from the pharmajew, you'll hardly think about what you missed anyway.
>>
>>84135643
JUST
any advises to a fellow virgin?
>>
File: Mark Fuckerturd.jpg (430KB, 700x970px) Image search: [Google]
Mark Fuckerturd.jpg
430KB, 700x970px
>>84135749
Your brain is the key to EVERYTHING. Treat it with respect - exercise and eat healthy food at the proper times - and you'll find that even the most fucked up, hard-wired, autistic thought can be questioned. The earlier the better. The longer you wait to fix your brain chemistry, the more difficult it will be to reverse exceedingly-bad habits that lead you down the road I travelled.

Or, I could just be full of shit. I'm still trying to work that one out.
>>
>>84135749
Don't lower your standard just because ur virgin, you'll regret fucking someone you don't love.
>>
>>84135862
my fear is that i never get to lose it with a virgin, how do i cope with that thought?
>>
>>84135817
>road I travelled.
you had a hard life, dude?
>>
>falling for the sex meme
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.