[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

star wars han solo updates

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: star-wars-han-solo.jpg (311KB, 825x464px) Image search: [Google]
star-wars-han-solo.jpg
311KB, 825x464px
> Lord and Miller did not leave, they were officially "fired" because they were having actors improv off the script and Kathleen Kennedy is extremely unhappy with the current state of the film
> Ron Howard is reportedly the frontrunner to direct the Han Solo anthology movie.
> Kathleen Kennedy ordering reshoots already because she's pissed off with Emilia Clarke's and Aiden's acting and with the action set-pieces

http://io9.gizmodo.com/ron-howard-is-the-reported-frontrunner-to-take-over-the-1796285620

>"The source said that while Lord and Miller were supposedly hired for their vision and distinctive brand of filmmaking when it came to the “Star Wars” production, Kennedy did not approve of their shooting style and process of interacting with actors and crew. “They weren’t given the leeway to do what they had to do,” the source said."

Oh me, oh my.
>>
>>84134282
>were having actors improv off the script

dear lord. improving comedy bits in a star wars film.
>>
>>84134282
Ron Howard isn't happening, they should get rid of the game of thrones chick. Also how does some of this stuff go unnoticed this long in the process?
>>
>>84134282
>because she's pissed off with Emilia Clarke

What the fuck did she expect? Has she seen her in literally anything else?
>>
>>84134282
This is gonna be the worst Star Wars movie. Yes even worse than the fucking ewok films
>>
>Film Han Solo is now going solo.
Pottery
>>
>>84134282
>Kathleen Kennedy ordering reshoots already because she's pissed off with Emilia Clarke's and Aiden's acting and with the action set-pieces
You've just made that part up
>>
Aiden is the best actor cast in that film. Clearly KK doesn't know shit.
>>
>>84134282
Star Wars died sometime after Return of the Jedi, was resurrected into an unholy monstrosity by Lucas, and is now rotting over at Disney's studios
>>
>>84134282
>Kathleen Kennedy ordering reshoots already because she's pissed off with Emilia Clarke's and Aiden's acting and with the action set-pieces
Where's the source on this? It's not in the link.
>>
>>84134597

It's from an insider podcast I listened to a couple of weeks ago. Someone who's privy to the turmoil onset came on and spoke about Kennedy's bitterness about all the acting that has been done in general and she singled out Clarke and Ehrenreich
>>
>>84134514

Ron Howard is the only person besides co-writer Kasdan even being considered seriously at the moment. It's very likely that he'll get the job.
>>
>>84134597
It's from one of those "insider leaks" that always seems to magically come out when news about a movie gets out
>>
>>84134702
>>84134725
In other words it's bullshit.
>>
>give actors some leeway
>develop chemistry and life like interactions
>a sense of humanity similar to OT develops
>disney board room determines that an 17.84% increase in quips and a love triangle will gross an additional $34M
>fire directors when they refuse to follow orders
>>
File: 2190126_big-lnd.jpg (138KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
2190126_big-lnd.jpg
138KB, 960x540px
>disney/marvel directors believing they will have a say
>>
Lord and Miller were probably threatened by Disney to be blacklisted for any future projects if they didn't comply too.
>>
I'm boycotting anything Disney from now on.
>>
>>84134282
At least that Chewbacca looks better than the one used in force awakens
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.