[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was this the comfiest sitcom?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1497149034687.png (444KB, 640x430px) Image search: [Google]
1497149034687.png
444KB, 640x430px
Was this the comfiest sitcom?
>>
it was all right

it tried a bit too hard, but then again that comes with the territory of endeavoring to create a sitcom with all the nuances of PNW metropolitan
>>
>>84133926
Short answer.

Yes.

Frasier is God-Tier. To be fair though, Cheers is amazing as well.
>>
>>84134058
Cheers is good until diane leaves
>>
>>84133926
Was his brother the original bazinga man?
>>
>>84134506
No
>>
>>84134506
Not at all. He never had a lame catchphrase and his references weren't shallow and usually made sense. If any 90s character is Bazinga it's Kramer from Seinfeld.
>>
>>84134091
Unfortunately, I agree. I loved Diane in that show. I honestly never got Rebecca. The other characters carried the show I thought, but it was never the same. Sam and Diane were amazing.

I also seriously have a soft spot for Diane either way, so she sold me. The show was amazing either way, but I agree. Also, I miss Coach. When I realized he wasn't coming back, it hit me harder than I thought.

Diane has fantastic legs and ankles btw. And I don't care what anyone says, I love her voice. Damnit I bet she was a minx in the sack.
>>
>>84134027
>it tried a bit too hard

No it didn't.
>>
>>84134091
I didn't mind Rebecca for first 2 seasons she was there

tfw you will never know why she was called backseat becky in college
>>
>>84134551
Take that back.
>>
>>84134912
>tfw you will never know why she was called backseat becky in college

I think the name gives it away
>>
>>84133926
Early Edition was
>>
The will-they-won't-they nonsense that pervaded seasons 7 and 8 was extremely uncomfortable and awkward. For me, the worst part of that is the episodes that featured Niles' new wife where she makes him do stupid shit in public in order to procure a clean divorce, and Niles goes along with it with extreme passivity. Who among the writing staff, actors and producers thought that that was a good idea?

Outside of that, the show was fairly comfy. Cheers was and is more comfy, though - by no short margin.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.