[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happened to JLaw?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 6

File: catnip.jpg (112KB, 1240x775px) Image search: [Google]
catnip.jpg
112KB, 1240x775px
Seems like she just dropped off the face of the planet.
>>
people realized she's overrated and that 10 other women can take her role.
>>
She's one of the best actresses in Hollywood at the moment and already has her Oscar, she's taking some time off.
>>
Is she a good actor?
I don't think she is but I'm biased because I find her unattractive.
>>
>>84133637
Nothing happened her. She's in an aronofsky joint and some spy movie. Just because she wasn't embarrassing herself at the oscars doesn't mean she's disappeared.
>>
>>84133637
>made a scene over her payment
>X-Men Apocalypse bombed

Who would hire someone who doesn't bring in money but expects more?
>>
File: 1495003644693.png (754KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1495003644693.png
754KB, 1280x960px
She had some public image problems after berating that poor person at that presentation. And basically she has no real range as an actress, what charaters of hers can you name off hand besides catness from bow and arrow games, or mystique where she ia basically there for dat ass.
>>
>>84133637
She's just made/making 4 films due out 2017/18.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2225369/
>>
>>84133958
>http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2225369/
That's a very unflattering imdb picture.
>>
>>84133637
everyone literally saw her butthole and that was that.
>>
>>84133989
Daaaayum you're right!! she looks fucking hideous WTF
>>
>>84133958
Mother and Red Sparrow look fucking kino.
>>
She got stupid rich. I think she is doing now what she wants, not what is best for her wallet
>>
YOU DIE I DIE annoyed enough people that it ended her career.
>>
>>84134069
>I'll never be a gold digger whore for JLAW
JDIMSA
>>
here in kentucky people don't stfu about her since she and johnny depp are natives
>>
I have seen only the first and last Hunger Games and was surprised how brutal Mockingjay was, first one was usual young adult flick about teens resisting totalitarianism, even kids killing other kids stuff looked kinda tame, but last one was like real war movie where alot of people died and both sides were portrayed in not so positive light
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (184KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
184KB, 1920x1080px
She is like Lady Gaga, went from biggest media sensation in recent memory to somebody people barely talk about so fast that I didn't even notice when it happened
>>
Exposed herself publicly as a degenerate whore.
>>
Everyone in the world has seen her naked
>>
>>84135337
fugg, made me nostalgia for 2009
>>
>>84133637
I think she realized just needed to cool down. People were tired of her shtick. Add in that she was besties with Amy Schumer who's going through her period of hatred and she's ducking for cover.
>>
>>84135337
>Outing yourself as a literal hermit
>>
remember when she wasnt that famous yet and appeared on some red carpet wearing that red dress and everyone on /tv/ had a boner for her?
>>
>>84133637
She's a bitch to work with and isn't too good of an actor. Also she ruined her looks and turned into some dyke
>>
File: 1453914022704.jpg (15KB, 466x349px) Image search: [Google]
1453914022704.jpg
15KB, 466x349px
>>84135384
>partaking in the sins of the modern world
>>
>>84135418
She was actually hot as fuck in Passengers
>>
we've seen her butthole. There's nowhere to go but down from there. She probably wanted to quit while she was ahead
>>
>>84133637
She was in Passengers just a few months ago. Her performance in that and Apocalypse was just sleep-walking though. She's a long way from the Winter's Bone performance that got her noticed in the first place.
>>
>>84135537
Winters bone is a great movie
>>
>>84133637
She went through her crazy phase far too early in her career. First she was complaining about directors and doing the x men films and then she did that thing to the reporter she was totally out of control after becoming and A lister
>>
>>84135537
She seemed to enjoy working with Pratt according to their chemistry during the interviews promoting the movie, there are even rumours of them having an affair, don't know why her performance in that movie was so bored and weak, considering almost all of her scenes were with Pratt
>>
I think the fappening fucked her up a bit in the head. She retreated quite a bit after that
>>
>>84135644
Two charismatic actors (or at least they can be charismatic in other things) and a promising story idea, and Passengers just squandered them all.

They probably should have completely restructured it to start with Lawrence being awoken, and later finding out the backstory.
>>
Because she had three awful movies with Bradley Cooper after one great movie with Bradley Cooper
>>
>>84135739
>They probably should have completely restructured it to start with Lawrence being awoken, and later finding out the backstory.

Dude, critics hated this movie because Chris Pratt ruined the girl's life and she still fell in love with him in the end, now imagine all that, but without prologue that tried to make audience like Chris Pratt and understand him motivations, it would get 0 % on RT
>>
>>84133909
Aurora Lane from Passengers.

Autistic girl from Silver Linings.

Space oven wife from that fucked up film with Dubsman.
>>
>>84135644

Passengers was one of those movies where you go and see it because it's not a franchise film and you take a dive into the relative unknown, only for it to be not very good. I felt like I wasn't watching actual characters, just Chris Pratt and Jennifer Lawrence. Doesn't help that Chris Pratt's character was an asswipe and we didn't need a scene of him doing that. It would have worked better if she had also woken up by accident. Would have eliminated that problem instantly.
>>
>>84135418
>Also she ruined her looks and turned into some dyke
You're thinking of Kstew.
>>
SHe sucks and she's an ungrateful cunt. I can't believe she was complaining about being commited to Hunger Games and X-men. As if she was making kino in between. She made enough money to retire and live well with worrying
>>
>>84137903
No, hes thinking about Ellen Page.
>>
File: 1495385350170.png (29KB, 741x568px) Image search: [Google]
1495385350170.png
29KB, 741x568px
i wonder what her pusy tastes like
>>
>>84133637
didn't her private jet almost crash like a month ago?
>>
She was great in silver linings playbook
>>
>>84136778
Pratts portion of the movie was the only good part.
>>
I'd give her a winter's bone if you know what I mean.
>>
>>84133725
Fuck off Kragers you faggot
>>
>>84133637
She was remarkable in Winter's Bone and Hunger Games. But she was forgettable in everything else.
>>
>>84136778
Are you retarded? There's literally no conflict in the film until the end if that happened
>>
She looks like white trash
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.