[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will it not be shit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 9

File: timthumb.jpg (187KB, 404x600px) Image search: [Google]
timthumb.jpg
187KB, 404x600px
Will it not be shit?
>>
fuck you and your negative question
>>
File: Steve McQueen.jpg (263KB, 656x378px) Image search: [Google]
Steve McQueen.jpg
263KB, 656x378px
>>84130932
Remember when an actor playing the lead of a career-criminal in a film, looked like he had some character (or at least a few forehead wrinkles) due to the myriad of shit he'd probably witnessed, while perfecting his particular illegal craft over many, many years while not dying from it?

Steve McQueen remembers. Or he would, if he wasn't dead.
>>
Okay I dont get this movie. Is this just an overblown parody of Driver or what?
>>
>>84131021
He's dead for a reason
>>
>>84130886
Just watched it
pretty fucking good better than the nice guys
>>
>>84131429
Edgar, please. Ansel Elgort was a disgusting choice for the lead role in such a film, you poncy millennial. What I'm talking about is character. As you have none, allow me to explain.

Character is what's developed over a multitude of years, whether it be from working a shift at an abattoir and having some gruesomely-hilarious stories to tell your coworkers and/or friends, to being a getaway driver who's honed one's craft ALSO over a multitude of years, and probably has some hilarious stories to tell as well.

You know - the stories one acquires from having actually lived life, as opposed to primping one's self in an upper-class cocoon one calls "home" and remaining blemish-free for the majority of one's entire 20 years.

Character, anon, that usually manifests itself in lines across one's face - notably the forehead, around the mouth and around one's eyes. Lines that, should another person see them, they would automatically associate those lines with "I bet that person has some stories to tell."

In this case, "Baby" has NO stories to tell. He has NO character. He has no experience, NO interesting facial features and NO charisma. He is Gumby behind a steering wheel. One's immersion is ruined before one even decides to brave such a film, and one is left immeasurably-disappointed by the experience.

Unless of course, one is a millennial who has no idea about what "character" is.

THAT, Edgar, is what I'm talking about. Character. Do YOU have any?
>>
>>84131021
the whole ideal of baby driver is hes a fucking newbie
>>
File: ehhhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHHH.jpg (80KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ehhhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHHH.jpg
80KB, 1280x720px
>>84131808
>being a getaway driver that hardened criminals can trust with their money AND their lives
>fucking newbie
>>
>>84131846
ur rly dum

did u even watch the trailer kid?
>>
>>84131758
Is that you armond
>>
File: fucking hell.gif (1MB, 292x323px) Image search: [Google]
fucking hell.gif
1MB, 292x323px
>>84131906
>getaway driver who's all of twenty years old, that hardened criminals can trust with their money AND their lives
>autistic as fuck
>"muh getaway tunes"
>no character lines on his forehead
>Edgar Wright actually, ACTUALLY thought that this was a premise worth developing
>a film studio gave a GREEN LIGHT to this project

Wew lad. Just wew lad. I honestly can't even.
>>
File: homer.gif (164KB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
homer.gif
164KB, 375x375px
>>84131970
nice reddit spacing
>>
File: Literally Reddit The Image.jpg (80KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Literally Reddit The Image.jpg
80KB, 600x450px
>>84131995
>being angry about a particular website
>being angry because one or more visitors at this website are suspected of frequently visiting the aforementioned website

Here's how it is, friendo. You're not going to like it, but all I offer is the truth.

You can not stop the oncoming tide of what you perceive to be "le randum post-millennial newfag summercancer tourists" from coming to this site. Or any site. Or any nation. Ever. Our numbers are too strong.

What you CAN do, however, is this. You can take a giant step back from yourself and ask, "all this crying about the past, all this whining about the present and all this despair for the future - does it make me a genuinely happy person? Does my knowledge of the idiocracy enlighten me? Does it hold me and reassure me on a cold night?"

Chances are, everyone who desperately clings to the "good old days", the answers to these questions probably aren't what you would refer to as "positive". Chances are, you probably fucking HATE yourself. Why don't you do something that distracts you from your smug, arrogant self-righteousness, for a change?

Take up a hobby. Take a walk. Lift. Oh, you'd be surprised how much better you feel, after a few weeks of doing a nice, light weights program to get those joints and muscles moving.

Maybe then there'd be less of you insipid, whining cunts making posts like this.

We are memes. We are fun. We are Colbert Drumphcookies dipped in Rick & Morty's szechuan sauce. We are the NEW 4chan. Midnight narwhal bacon for LIFE.
>>
>>84131970
>muh character lines
>>
File: Rizzo_grease.jpg (23KB, 473x357px) Image search: [Google]
Rizzo_grease.jpg
23KB, 473x357px
>>84132035
Guess what: I'm a woman

I've been using 4chan for 8 years now. I'm an MIS and Marketing major, top of my class. I have an IQ of 146. I'm only a sophomore and have had 7 internships. I'm a member of the MENSA society. I voted Trump. I'm not a feminist, however, I'm probably more intelligent than most of you in this thread.

Wether you like it or not, females are comperable. I'm not here to steal your money. I'll probably make more than you. I'm not going to make you a sandwhich, I'll have my personal chef do it. The ironic thing is my father married for looks and I'm actually attractive as well. Cocky? Yes. Ashamed? No.

I won't show you my tits, I'll be your CEO one day.
>>
File: Devy.jpg (539KB, 5184x3456px) Image search: [Google]
Devy.jpg
539KB, 5184x3456px
>>84132059
>IQ of 146
>"Wether"
>"sandwhich"

Please. Tell me more.
>>
File: 1435470463117.jpg (10KB, 264x282px) Image search: [Google]
1435470463117.jpg
10KB, 264x282px
I just saw the trailer.

This is obviously a film marketed for teenagers.

>driving test kino

I would ask why people here are even interested in this movie, but then I remembered 90% of this board is the target demographic.
>>
>>84131021
You mean hes not alive.
>>84131429
You mean it was pretty fucking not bad, and no worse than the nice guys
>>
Is this ``Drive'' for people who couldn't stay awake through ``Drive''?
>>
>>84133667
Yes, but I don't mind, still watching this nu-driver flick
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.