[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what it is to watch? my shows are ending or getting shitty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 1
Thread images: 1

>house of cards is shit since season 3
>orange is shit since season 2
>black mirror is pretty meh now
>game of thrones is shit since season 4
>mr robot is shit since season 2
>sherlock is shit since season 3
>true detective is shit since season 2
>utopia cancelled
>the young pope and the night of season 2 is definitely gonna be shit because it should be a miniseries
>the knick cancelled
>the leftovers ended
>the americans has one more year, but last season was meh
>the eric andre show last season was pretty meh
>simpsons is shit since decades ago
>brooklyn nine nine was awful so i stopped in season 3
>agents of shild was awful so i stopped in season 3
>rick and morty is getting progressively worse
>fargo s03 was ok but probably will be the last
>review cancelled
>person of interest was going into shit so it was cancelled
>daredevil s02 was really shit, except for Punisher
>didn't even finish JJ season 1
>agent carter was one of the worst shits i ever watched
>lilyhammer cancelled
>hannibal cancelled
>the walking dead is shit since ever, dropped last season
>twin peaks s03 is kino of the decade, but it will be only here for more 11 episodes

on the other hand:
>bojack horseman is surprisingly good right now, hope it keeps that way
>better call saul is also surprisingly good, s03 was total kino
>we have season 4 of Nathan for You soon
>westworld was great and is coming back next year

and i already watched some older shows: Sopranos, The Wire, Deadwood, Oz, Mad Men, Six Feet Under, Rome, Spartacus, Sons of Anarchy, Breaking Bad, The Office (US and UK), The Newsroom, Parks and Recs, Flying Circus, Lost, House, Fringe, Band of Brothers, Boardwalk Empire

>mfw i watched everything that is on television

No replies in the DB for this post!
Thread posts: 1
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.