[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any movie with a worse fanbase?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

File: idiocracy-poster[1].jpg (122KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
idiocracy-poster[1].jpg
122KB, 600x900px
Is there any movie with a worse fanbase?
>>
>>84127792
The Rick and Morty of movies.
>>
>>84127792
ironically enough, the fan base of idiocracy is exactly the type of people it mocks
>>
Hairy Potbelly.
>>
>>84127792
ironically enough, the fan base of idiocracy is exactly the type of people it mocks

anyways there's some pretty bad netflix originals out there that reddit intellectuals love
>>
I just want my bucket of nacho cheese and chicken wings.
>>
>>84127792
V for Vendetta
>>
>>84127792
>>
>>84128206
That movie is entirely the reason anyone owns one of those masks.
>>
BUT DUDE IDIOCRACY IS COMING TRUE!!! DAE SMARTER THAN SOCIETY???
>>
>>84127792
The audience is a divide between:
>LMAO DRUMPF PRESIDENCY
>LMAO LEFTIST WORLD
ironically enough, the fan base of idiocracy is exactly the type of people it mocks, either way
>>
>>84127792
IT WASN'T SUPPOSED TO BE A DOCUMENTARY!!!!!!!!
>>
ITT: you talk like a fag and your shits all retarded
>>
>>84127792
Demolition Man>Idiocracy

Not even talking about from a political standpoint, Demolition Man is just a funnier movie in nearly every way, and people don't jerk off about it either like they do with Idiocracy
>>
>Woah guys, does anyone else think it's coming true!?! Not for me though, I follow I Fucking Love Science on Facebook, so I'm one of the smart ones.
>>
>>84128206
>>84128233
>tfw your entire legacy is now a bunch of fat teenagers in fedoras who probably don't even know your name wearing a mask because they think it makes them master hackers who use their wits to challenge the evils of the world

I really hope there isn't an after life because Guy Fawkes must be in hell ever since that movie came out.
>>
It's amazing how much deep butthurt this movie has caused considering it really isn't that popular. I guess the people who it's making fun of know who they are.
>>
>>84131074
Guy Fawkes' legacy got thousands of kissless virgins laid, now that's a lasting goodguy legacy.
>>
Judd Apatosaurus sucks balls
>>
>>84128697
>implying ill ever have kids
Thanks for believing in me anon! If you hate this movie because people "Think its coming true hurrdurr" instead of loving it for its comedy, youre a douche!
>>
>>84128207
Isn't the subtle message of the movie basically that the world got so stupid because normal people let it become that way?
It's basically blaming normies for glorifying entertainment over actual things that run a society
>>
>>84131515
>got thousands of kissless virgins laid
Who the hell got laid with that shitty mask?
>>
Idiocracy is great and anyone who takes it as more than a funny movie is a couple neck hairs away from going full MGTOW
>>
>>84131655
>funny movie
That's the problem. It only has one joke that it repeats over and over.
>>
>>84130268
Nice one, based centipede bro! MAGA in KEK
>>
>>84131618
Morons are going to overbreed no matter what. It's the Jews that destroyed humanity by valuing profit above all other endeavors.
>>
>>84127792
Universal Suffrage was a mistake
>>
>>84131691
I know it mostly boils down to "Smart guy in a dumb world" but what about the guy at the start doing the presentation, with all the prostitutes? That shit was hysterical and way out of left field.
>>
File: guy fawkes.png (595KB, 1160x601px) Image search: [Google]
guy fawkes.png
595KB, 1160x601px
>>84131515
I don't know if these people are capable of getting laid even if a girl was laying buttnaked on their bed with legs spread wide open begging for their seed.
>>
File: IMG_0169.jpg (45KB, 325x421px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0169.jpg
45KB, 325x421px
>>
>>84127792
only one I can think of is The Fight Club.

But seriously this movie wasn't supposed to be a documentary
>>
>>84127792
I love how leftists are always bringing this movie up now.

I guess, ironically enough, the fan base of idiocracy is exactly the type of people it mocks
>>
File: Sherlok_Pepe.png (159KB, 436x361px) Image search: [Google]
Sherlok_Pepe.png
159KB, 436x361px
>>84128044
>>84128107
>>
The idea of the current presidency was used as a gag in the simpsons a decade ago. Ditto Hillary Clinton. Back then it was
>haha american politics is THIS fucking dumb that they'd elect celebrities like that!
only it turned out the reality was that yes, american politics is THAT fucking dumb that celebrities would get elected over real candidates.
>>
>>84131618
its jetsons syndrome.
>oh man pushing 3 buttons for dinner im burnt out.
>>
>>84127792

Probably not.

>>84128044

This. Next to Starship Troopers, this fucking movie is the most misunderstood/misinterpreted piece of satire I can think of.

>>84131074

Fawkes was a religious extremist who thought parliament wasn't "christian" enough and wanted to blow it up because of his views. The fact that the movie, and Reddit Fedoralords, laud the Fawkes mask as a symbol of protest against totalitarian regimes (most often propped up by the same religious or nationalistic extremism that motivated Fawkes), adds a layer of Irony most people miss.
>>
>>84131515
>le anonymoose mask
>getting anyone laid ever
>>
>>84131967
>real candidates
you've been tricked by career politicians into thinking that they have some kind of magical politician power than makes them better politicians
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.