[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /tv/- SUCK MY PECKAH

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

File: file.png (680KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
680KB, 800x800px
Hey /tv/-

SUCK MY PECKAH
>>
/tv/ is the the best board for discussion of film and television
>>
>>84127736
SUCKIN PECKAHS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT
>>
>>84128012
Jimmy Norton made a cartoon so suck on that cocksucka
>>
Sock cucka
>>
Good radio bad standup
>>
>>84127736
Denny > Opie > Anthony >>>>>>> Jimmy

It's the only objective ranking.
>>
>>84127736
SICK FAWKIN PUPPIES
>>
>>84128203
So much this.

It's gotten a little better over the years, but it should be miles ahead of where it's at
>>
>>84128224
>Opie > Anthony
Literally the first time I've ever seen this opinion. I don't like to hate on Opie as much as most others do, but come on
>>
>>84128224
jimmys autistic little rants were the only thing i enjoyed about o&a so i can't really agree with you there bucko
>>
SAWK MY PECKAH or sumthin' fellas
>>
>>84128390
Opie is still making money while Ant is famous for beating women while fucking men in wigs.

>>84128443
His new show is fucking sad.
>>
>>84128544
Name 1 time Opie has been funny
>>
>>84128544
I agree Anthony is a pathetic mess pandering to 12 year olds nowadays. Any adult who pays attention to him anymore is probably retarded.
>>
>>84128627
When he had to sit through Jimmy's depression on a daily basis.
>>
>>84128759
Opie came out winning in this entire mess. And the most likable.
>>
>>84128627

cake stomp was hilarious.
>>
>>84128627
The Opster is hilarious dude, wtf are you talking about... have you seen his mugs? I've got one, I crack up every morning when I'm drinking my cup of coffee. But, what do I know. I'm just a regular Joe.
>>
>>84128955
Is that character in the Chip Cartoon?
>>
File: 1263182872092.png (411KB, 584x439px) Image search: [Google]
1263182872092.png
411KB, 584x439px
>all dis pro opie trollin
>>
>>84128992
How would I know? I'm workin' 9-5, I've got no time for cartoons. The only cartoons I watch are job training, buddy.
>>
When you are a teen you hate Opie
When you are a man you understand The Destroyer.

I used to hate him so much but one day it just clicked, I dont know what it was but suddenly I started laughin at his shenanigans, I mean whats the worst he has done? stomp on a cake? cut me a fucking break, all the people that he has trashed and/or destroyed could have walked out or hang the phone PERIOD. Everyone that got "hurt" had a choice to leave immediately.

This also applies to Sam, I used to LOATHE the little worm but one day I found him not annoying but then loved how he stirred shit.
>>
His chip podcast is 10\10

Id fuck that tranny guest he had
>>
I'm Louis CK. Who here wants a Fat Faggot treat?
>>
>>84130388
Anthony didn't realize it was a tranny until "she" told him.
>>
>>84130472
>black
>tranny

How the mighty have fallen
>>
oh yimmy~
>>
>>84130472
Ant's gotten used to them, just ask Sue
>>
>>84130435
Me, with jizzy hot cum please.
>>
File: fsf.jpg (4KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
fsf.jpg
4KB, 259x194px
So the other day I was home alone, my wife took the kids to ballet or karate or whatever the fuck they do....anyways....I was bored so i decided to watch Batman V Superman and I fucking loved it, I hadnt watch a superhero movie in years so I needed to tell someone ANYONE...so I do a quick search and BOOM! Television and Film /tv/, I thought perfect! These people must LOVE newcommers asking all these questions and stating their opinons..what? some of you are ahead of me I see...

I search for a cool picture and started a thread. My first post was "hey guys I just watched BvS and thought it was fucking awesome, what was your favorite scene? I think the Batman warehouse fight was the best one by far"

The first reply...... "OP is a faggot and likes to suck dicks".

the second reply..... "DC is a piece of shit you shill, die faggot"

third reply " >awesome"

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE?!?! I sat there like an asshole for 30 minutes watching a cascade of insults, for some reason they started to post a cartoon frog drinking its own piss? I DONT KNOW ANYMORE!!! Im officially too old for internet forums, so from now on if I like a movie I should shut up and fucking die.
>>
>>84128097
so talk about just the cartoon, faggot

i wouldn't even mind discussing his radio show if you could stay on topic, but you little kid memesters have to fuck up everything and try to turn this site into 9gag and funnyjunk and reddit. you're all faggots but luckily you'll get bored of this site and move on to shit up somewhere else soon
>>
>>84128544
well let's see, ant has his own network where he can say whatever he wants with new shows being added all the time and opie keeps losing fans and the chance of a renewal with sirius because he can't get along with literally anyone.
>>
File: sir charles.jpg (498KB, 1000x600px) Image search: [Google]
sir charles.jpg
498KB, 1000x600px
Jimmy bombing for 12 minutes is an all time classic.

Show power rankings:
>Birbiglia v. Vos round 2
>Birbiglia v. Vos round 1
>Jefferies v. Halperin and his trollops
>Jimmy's Birthday Fiasco
>Patrice and Ant v. Gallagher
>Remembering Patrice
>Bizarre Hour-Long Argument Between Burr, Ant and Norton About The Future (Ralphie May joins in)
>The Baby Bird Incident
>O&A v. "Navy Seal" Jesse Ventura
>(obscure) "YOU JEWMUDHER FUCKER YOU! TELL ME ABOUT THE STRINGS!"
>>
>>84127736
Link to video?
>>
DUDE PECKAH LMAO
>>
>>84128040
FAWK YEAH!
>>
File: 1475978079661.jpg (191KB, 960x849px) Image search: [Google]
1475978079661.jpg
191KB, 960x849px
>>84131621
>Implying that remembering Patrice insnt' absolute top.

Too bad you got to skip some innapropiate guests and calls but when it's the actual troupe it's excellent.
>>
>>84127736
Do you kiss yawr muddah with that mouth Chippah
>>
>finnish goaltending
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.