[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what happened to that Deacon thing at the end of Prometheus?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: deacon.jpg (33KB, 618x412px) Image search: [Google]
deacon.jpg
33KB, 618x412px
>>
Engulfed the crashed ship and turned into a mountain. I shit you not.
>>
>>84126778
disappointing too, my headcanon was shaw was the center
>>
who gives a shit
>>
>>84126778

Source?
>>
>>84125978
He became the beast that he worshipped
>>
>>84127267
First set of those comic sequels
>>
>>84127267

Fire and stone comics
>>
>>84127287
>>84127301
> a comic
>cannon
>>
>>84127530
Those are the people giving A:C bad reviews.
>"OMFG MY MANCHILD COMIX R NOT CANON ANYMORE? FUCK U RIDDLER SCOTT!!!"
>>
>>84127650
this is such shit, anyone whose been reading AvP comics knows they never stay canon for long / never were canon. Hell Alien and Aliens aren't even canon anymore.

though you are wrong about this, Fire and Stone is the new Promethus canon.
>>
>>84126778
>>84127287
>>84127301
Picture of this?
>>
>>84125978
he had an eggsistential crisis
>>
>>84125978

Colossus xenomorph when?
>>
>>84125978
http://avp.wikia.com/wiki/Deacon
>>
>>84127281
IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES XDDD
>>
>>84128330
I was gonna say, I have the Fire and Stone comics and couldn't remember the Deacon being involved at all.

Holy shit what the fuck it's true
>>
>“It went straight up there, and we discovered from it that [the fans] were really frustrated. They wanted to see more of the original [monster] and I thought he was definitely cooked, with an orange in his mouth. So I thought: ‘Wow, OK, I’m wrong’.”“The fans, in a funny kind of way – they’re not the final word – but they are the reflection of your doubts about something,” Scott explains, “and then you realise ‘I was wrong’ or ‘I was right’. I think that’s where it comes in. I think you’re not sensible if you don’t actually take [the fans’ reaction] into account.”

what did Ridley Scoot mean by this?
>>
File: party.png (52KB, 554x400px) Image search: [Google]
party.png
52KB, 554x400px
>>84128779
Oh, I think you know
>>
>>84127281
>I'm the king of the underworld, guy!
>I makes the money man...
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.