[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best horror movie of the 21st century?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: v1.jpg (19KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
v1.jpg
19KB, 300x300px
The Witch and Babadook deserve every praise, but I honestly don't get the love for It Follows.

This is my personal favorite, with Inside being a close second.
>>
>>84123789
>The Witch and Babadook deserve every praise, but I honestly don't get the love for It Follows.

This is just about the most pleb opinion you can possibly have.
>>
>>84123789
The Wailing.
>>
>that literal cum shot
>>
It comes at night. easy.
>>
File: Midget Jew.jpg (55KB, 960x669px) Image search: [Google]
Midget Jew.jpg
55KB, 960x669px
>>84123789
My biggest complaint about this movie was that it was totally unbelievable. No one is going to have Jane Levy tied up and then use a baster rather than just fucking her.
>>
REC 1+2 were the best pair of horror films you could ever watch back to back.

Shame they sold out and made 3+4 these made-for-tv looking shitshows.
>>
>>84123871
He was blind, he can't get his dick hard if he can't see what he is fucking.
>>
>>84123789
The VVitch was fucking hot garbage. Not interesting, not scary, no Tomasin tits. Garbage.
>>
my favorite part was when he stuck the baster into the jizz and you see a small hair in it, such a random gross detail
>>
>>84123789
It's either The Descent or High Tension. Cold Prey if you count slashers too.
>>
>>84123876
mother fucking this.
>>
Sinister. I dare you to watch that shit.
>>
File: rec.png (242KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
rec.png
242KB, 853x480px
>>84124001
mah nigga
>>
>>84123789
>What's the best horror movie of the 21st century?
>implying there's any that aren't shit
There hasn't been any decent horror movies made in 30 years.
>>
One of the best parts about It Follows is that the time frame is ambiguous. I'm not sure the characters know what year it is.
>>
File: the void.jpg (11KB, 182x268px) Image search: [Google]
the void.jpg
11KB, 182x268px
I really liked the Void but The Witch might be the best made
>>
>>84124282
The Witch, Blair Witch, Evil Dead 2...
>>
>>84124783
>The Witch, Blair Witch

Blair Witch is what came to mind for me. Still have to see The Witch.
>>
>>84123789
>Babadook
kill yourself, redditor.
>>
>>84124904
If you can get past the accents and aren't bothered with historically accurate dialog, you will like it
>>
>>84124783
>Evil Dead 2
is 30 years old. Thanks for making my point. Blair witch is trash. The witch is watchable though.
>>
>>84125580
you said last 30 years and I provided 3 excellent horrors
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.