[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I enjoyed the first Resident Evil movie when it came out and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 683290_413.jpg (77KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
683290_413.jpg
77KB, 600x800px
I enjoyed the first Resident Evil movie when it came out and was recently shocked at how many sequels there are. How do they hold up? Is it worth marathoning the series? Not interested in the games so I don't really care how faithful it is.
>>
>>84119473
Whatever you do, stay away from the one set in Las Vegas. It's horrible.
>>
File: cuts cuts cuts cuts cuts.webm (3MB, 1024x422px) Image search: [Google]
cuts cuts cuts cuts cuts.webm
3MB, 1024x422px
>>84119473
first is the best. the sequels are mildly entertaining though not very good.
>>
>>84119835
which marvel movie is that?
>>
>>84119835
wtf was that first guy with the gun even trying to do?
>>
>>84119835
I tried counting - 55 cuts? In 37 seconds? Seems rational to me.
>>
>>84119473

Whats Extinction and The Final Chapter and you'll be all caught up.
>>
>>84119473
2 and 3 are awful. 4, 5, 6 are genuinely great. Don't let the RLM drones parrot their bullshit.
>>
You should definitely watch them, although you will be definitely disappointed.
>>
>>84119650
>>84120267
Extinction is great though, how could you not like it?
>>
First one is OK the rest are just Jovovich power fantasies. It's basically Underworld with zombies.
>>
>>84119473

I enjoyed every single one of these silly little movies and there's nothing any critics or self proclaimed film experts can do to take that away from me. They're absolutely ridiculous, but very entertaining.
>>
>>84122231
This. Not everything has to be kino to be enjoyable I guess.
>>
>>84119473
Its just for fun. They are not serious and don't really seem to have an order. I cannot believe they have kept it going for so long. I hear they are planning on a reboot. I hope it will be more coherent.
>>
>>84119650
I like her outfit best in that one.
>>
the glaring continuity errors between these movies is baffling especially considering they were all written and/or directed by the same person. Its like Paul frequently forgot what happened in his own movies...

>the Umbrella corporation's motives and role in releasing the virus is completely different in 1 & Apocalypse then it is in Final Chapter
>other major plot points introduced in one movie are often ignored or contradicted by the following movie(s)
>cliffhanger endings that go nowhere/are completely glossed over in the following movie
>ever-changing motives for Wesker, the Red Queen, etc… to the point of absurdity
>supporting characters introduced and dropped on a whim movie to movie
etc...

The Final Chapter especially seemed to contradict every previous entry - and not just in a "oh we are introducing new information that was always true" kind of way - just blatant non-sensical contradictions.

I still enjoy them though
>>
>>84122490
Can we just agree that White Queen was best queen?
>>
File: c82639aac8ab105818cb0326791138d8.jpg (124KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
c82639aac8ab105818cb0326791138d8.jpg
124KB, 1024x576px
>>84122541

Yes. A top tier qt.
>>
>>84120267

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Extinction is the best one by far, it's all downhill either side of the series from there.

>>84122148

This.
>>
>>84122611
And Alice, good luck.
>>
>>84120267
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU???
>>
>>84120267
1 and 2 are the best, 3 is decent and the rest are parody bad.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.