[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What else by Sundance is worth watching? Absolutely loved pic related.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: Rectify.jpg (106KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Rectify.jpg
106KB, 1280x720px
What else by Sundance is worth watching? Absolutely loved pic related.
>>
>>84118606
First season was amazing. Second season was pretty fine. 3rd season, started getting frayed. Fourth season was like "what the hell are you doing". An episode about Daniel upset his roommate masturbates? His misadventures with a pregnant chick? No mas.

Also Teddy was best character.
>>
>>84118650

Teddy really didn't deserve the shit he got to put up with.
>>
>>84118719
easily the most relatable character even if the show kept trying to make you hate him
>that part where he beats the shit out of th guy who tried to get away without paying for his tires
>>
>>84118650
>>84118787

>Daniel upset his roommate masturbates?
They did that back in the first season and it was fine. I guess it was just an inversion of what he was putting up with, the community he was living with was kind of still like being back in prison except he had some semblance of freedom.

Remind me why Teddy was painted as the bad guy in all this again?
>>
>>84118960
because he didn't accept Daniel and love him and support him.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.