[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want my two hours back. Who writes these things.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

I want my two hours back.
Who writes these things.
>>
>>84117878
What was the problem? It's very over-the-top action scenes, almost without pause, for two hours. Were you expecting something else?
>>
>>84117905
I was expecting at least to be on the same level as the first one.
I guess I was wrong.
>>
>>84117877
>>
>>84118016
??
Thats not my thread and this has nothing to do with Spiderman.
>>
File: 1465415627641.jpg (194KB, 569x629px) Image search: [Google]
1465415627641.jpg
194KB, 569x629px
The whole movie was overdone and overcomplicated, even for a "turn your brain off" action flick.
>also that scene where John and Cassian discreetly shoot at each other
>>
>>84117878
>>84117937
oh keep crying you whiny little bitch.

Check out mr. Contrarian over here.
>>
>>84118403
>also that scene where John and Cassian discreetly shoot at each other
if you didn't think that was amazing you're a brainlet, straight up
>>
>>84117905
It's literally the same movie as the first one.
>>
>>84117937
the first one was shit though, how can the second one be?
>>
>>84118403
Believe you me my brain is turned off long day and all,I still felt dumber just by watching it.
>>
>>84118464
Not shittier than the first one.
That was literally it,I was expecting to kill his other dog and him to go on another killing spree.
>>
>>84118501
I didn't watch the second one, is it still about a fucking dog?
>>
yeah because your two hours were so important
>>
>>84117878
The question they want you to ask is why they write these things. Including Morpheus implied they're trying to redpill us about something.

>Every Reeves film since Depp murdered Phoenix
>>
I liked it.
My only complaint is that the Museum and Sewer shootouts were pretty retarded, it was just guys running at him with their guns and getting shot and dying.
The first movie didn't really have that problem. Bad guys actually took cover and shit.
>>
>>84118804
John owns a guy a favor, but opts to not help him so his house is burned down. John has to honor the deal anyway because muh assassin rules, but after that, he goes after the guy
>>
File: neo.png (1MB, 1280x536px) Image search: [Google]
neo.png
1MB, 1280x536px
>>84118804
It has another dog but as a side awwwwwwwwww story.
The whole thing was he has to kill someone,he gets double crossed yaddy yadda.

>>84118904
somebody give this man a gun.
The first scene on the train as straight from the matrix
>>
>>84118941
They were literally running up to his face armed with guns to the teeth.
Like it is hard to shoot someone from few meters away.
So fucking stupid.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.