[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Loud motorbike drives passed window

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1313.jpg (16KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1313.jpg
16KB, 229x220px
>Loud motorbike drives passed window
>>
>>84117046
>passed
>>
File: 1497377741106.jpg (17KB, 500x364px) Image search: [Google]
1497377741106.jpg
17KB, 500x364px
>>84117046

I live near a council estate

every 10min its either a moped motorbike or someone blasting informer by snow or just some random bass sounds

I hope brexit hurts their bennies
>>
>want to see the new transformers
>send clemens to the sailors guild with a sack of gold and letter requesting a cabin in one of the ships
>set sail for kino island a week later
>halfway across the great crab sea we are attacked by pirates
>clemens tries to protect me but the pirates capture him and make him walk the plank
>clemens is a moor so he sinks to the watery depths pretty quick
>turns out to be a marketing stunt, and they steal my transformers ticket and replace it for one for the new pirates of the caribbean
>sail away from the pirates, but we get lost because the navigation officer got bludgeoned to death in the attack
>put down anchor at a small island to ask the natives for directions
>turns out the island only has two people on it
>one guy covered in hair who you can't tell his ass from his face, and one guy chained up who has one eyes like a red grape
>guy chained up calls himself "the deceiver" and asks if Muhammad has spread his message yet
>I say that he has, and the deceiver winks and says his time will come soon
>they don't know where kino island is tho so we set sail for the horizon again
>we notice a bunch of crabs floating on the water who have no legs
>follow the trail and get to the island
>the customs officer at the dock needs to see my family seal and inspect my penis
>sees my giant erect penis and him and his friends laugh and call me "Priapus"
>it's a medical condition and it's very painful :(
>they let me though, but they keep nudging each other and making donkey noises
>get to the theatre and get comfy on the stone benches
>Eturians actors take to the stage and perform the movie
>someone lets their eagle fly around unsupervised
>it drops a turtle on the head of the lead actor

I only got to see the first half since the actor died, but it was okay. Shame I didn't get to see transformers though.
>>
>>84117128

>live near

M8 you live in the council estate, fucking chav. Bet you use talk talk broadband too.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.