[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How come Marvel gets away lowering the quality of cinema so much?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1497939946257.jpg (423KB, 1860x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1497939946257.jpg
423KB, 1860x1400px
How come Marvel gets away lowering the quality of cinema so much?
>>
>>84115908
It's FUN made for the FANS not film critics you SNOB
>>
looks fine to me
>>
>>84116103
Are you fucking blind? Like seriously? How does it feel that MCU completely lacks a unique visual style but rather use the easiest and cheapest methods of filmmaking so they can shit them out by the year?
>>
someone post that webm
>>
>>84115908
All capes are capeshit. Suck a shotgun
>>
>citizen entry level
You're really cute quentin :^)
>>
>>84115908
Nice fedora you have there. Tippin' mine towards you fellow DCcuck
>>
digital cameras have ruined cinema
>>
>>84115964
this'll do
>>
>>84115908
>Burton shots are the worst
Could you really not pick better shots in that movie Jesus
>>
>>84118927
How so?
>>
>>84119218
the shots look cheap
>>
>>84119227
What specifically makes digital look cheap? why can't they replicate the look of film?
>>
>>84119271
they just can't pal
I don't know why
they look bad, that's all
compare star wars ATOC with star wars TPM for example
>>
>>84115908
Because they're owned by Disney and they have a shit ton of money, so they make whatever movie they want however they want, then it makes a shit ton of money so they make more of the same. Very simple supply and demand. Did you think there was some sort of kino committee that vetos films that aren't up to a certain cinematic standard?
>>
>>84115908
>Tim Burton
>any good

Kek.
>>
>>84119488
Well software makers managed to give digital recordings the sonic qualities of tape recording, I imagine it would be even easier in graphics.
>>
>>84116223
as much as I love this scene, Bruce Wayne just brooding in the dark, that bat mechanism fucking ridiculous.

>>84115908
Also OP, the answer is simple. Better directors
>>
File: 1491638922507.jpg (182KB, 800x1132px) Image search: [Google]
1491638922507.jpg
182KB, 800x1132px
>>84116223
The reasoning behind it is they want it to feel like a cohesive shared universe... not something you as a DC fan will ever have to worry about.

Enjoy looking at a puzzle with different sized pieces though.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.