[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kubrick and Illuminati Documentary

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Documantry.png (24KB, 616x236px) Image search: [Google]
Documantry.png
24KB, 616x236px
Acclaimed French critic Ciment tells all about Eyes Wide Shut

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WAjdhWOMGI
>>
so he was killed?
>>
tldr
>>
FYI not a random conspiracy theorist. Famous film critic.
Michel Ciment is a French film critic and the editor of the cinema magazine Positif.
Michel Ciment is a Chevalier of the Order of Merit, Chevalier of the Legion of Honour, Officer in the Order of Arts and Letters, and the president of FIPRESCI.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michel_Ciment
>>
>>84113928

yes but Kubrick was killed at age 72. he wasnt stupid he knew making this movie would get him killed but his life was over anyway.
>>
>>84113881
>breaking news: Acclaimed French critic Michel Ciment found dead in home where he committed suicide; cause of death was 3 fatal gunshot wounds to the back of the head
>>
>(((illuminati)))
>>
>>84113881
what a stupid title for a very well put-together video. little to do with the illuminati.

It's sometimes easy to think of kubrick as a misogynist filmmaker but he actually seems to be interested in cautionary tales of men in positions of power
>>
>>84114307
>FYI not a random conspiracy theorist. Famous film critic.
Those things aren't exclusive.
>>
so it was the jews all along...
>>
>>84114922

wtf you talking about

he talks about mk ultra mind control and how A.I is child pedo's theme.

19:05
>>
>>84115234
none of that has to do with the illuminati explicitly. similar themes but no explicit mythology of "illuminati" or the "new world order" etc.
>>
>>84114441
That makes no sense. If you know making a movie that exposes some people will get you killed, you might as well just expose them bluntly by writing a magazine article or an open letter or something or giving an interview, not by making veiled references in a movie.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.